First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time U.S. DVD
Posted 10/28/08
Is anyone else eagerly anticipating the DVD release?
Posted 10/28/08
Maybe, although the ending sucked. I was hoping maybe she would go with him, or he stay there. How are they going to meet anyway. His time is after a catastrophe where most of the human population is killed. I mean really, she'll be long dead before she ever see's him again.
1459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Under your Bed
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
if i had the money i would buy it but i'm broke =.=
166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
You know it =D
2541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Kyoto Prefecture,...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
huh... i don't know it... can someone tell me a very brief info about it?
Posted 10/28/08

WhereEaglesFly wrote:

huh... i don't know it... can someone tell me a very brief info about it?




Its long, I know!
3171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/28/08
Depends on the price. If it's like 30$, like most animated movies are, then heck no. But I do really like that movie. It's so simple.
1475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Ireland.
Offline
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/28/08

WaterSpirit452 wrote:


WhereEaglesFly wrote:

huh... i don't know it... can someone tell me a very brief info about it?




Its long, I know!


i have to say.... theres so many 'leap' words in it haha lol
especialy in the last paragraph
Posted 10/28/08

hostclub17 wrote:


WaterSpirit452 wrote:


WhereEaglesFly wrote:

huh... i don't know it... can someone tell me a very brief info about it?




Its long, I know!


i have to say.... theres so many 'leap' words in it haha lol
especialy in the last paragraph :P


I have to agree, but I didn't write. You can thank wikipedia for that.

28353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
Seriously loved that anime! And the theme song Garnet is really good!
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
no
Posted 10/28/08
Good luck.
High recommended. Seems like only a few enjoys this anime, though.
3991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
Good movie. Even though it's not made by the great Miyazaki, it almost matches up to his movies.
Posted 10/28/08

jeromemmzz wrote:

no


That's too bad.
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/28/08

WaterSpirit452 wrote:

Maybe, although the ending sucked. I was hoping maybe she would go with him, or he stay there. How are they going to meet anyway. His time is after a catastrophe where most of the human population is killed. I mean really, she'll be long dead before she ever see's him again.


Don't be to sure that she will die before she meets him again.
My theory:
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.