First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
NEW manga coloring requests
Master Rawr
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
NEW manga coloring requests>.<
*put what colors you want,or put a picture of what you want it to look like^ - ^
*tell what you want it to be(just colored,avii,banner,ect.)
*can request up to 3

35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
pic:


sugintou-
hair- silver
eyes- pink
dress- black, dark blue[roses purple]

shinku-
hair- yellow[blond :3]
eyes: blue
dress: red[and green]

dots: 1 red, 1 violet

here's kinda what it looks like.-



Master Rawr
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

animemusiklover wrote:

pic:


sugintou-
hair- silver
eyes- pink
dress- black, dark blue[roses purple]

shinku-
hair- yellow[blond :3]
eyes: blue
dress: red[and green]

dots: 1 red, 1 violet

here's kinda what it looks like.-





done!
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

cutestrawberry wrote:


animemusiklover wrote:

pic:




done!


OMG!! yay ^o^
9587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / US
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
Red hair, Dress & ribon are baby blue, White aporn, Blue Eyes
The rest is up to you & can you please make 2 version
1.Is just coloring it
2. Is avi with the word "Minaka" on it

*take you time*
Posted 12/30/08

digisama wrote:

Red hair, Dress & ribon are baby blue, White aporn, Blue Eyes
The rest is up to you & can you please make 2 version
1.Is just coloring it
2. Is avi with the word "Minaka" on it

*take you time*


Anything need to change?
9587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / US
Offline
Posted 12/30/08


Can you color her eyes blue & 1 of them don't have to have the word 'Minaka' on it
Master Rawr
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09

digisama wrote:

Red hair, Dress & ribon are baby blue, White aporn, Blue Eyes
The rest is up to you & can you please make 2 version
1.Is just coloring it
2. Is avi with the word "Minaka" on it

*take you time*


sowwy it took so long^ ~ ^

9587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / US
Offline
Posted 1/2/09


Thank you, it's very cute
Master Rawr
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

digisama wrote:



Thank you, it's very cute


your welcome^ - ^
10721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The place where d...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

digisama wrote:

Red hair, Dress & ribon are baby blue, White aporn, Blue Eyes
The rest is up to you & can you please make 2 version
1.Is just coloring it
2. Is avi with the word "Minaka" on it

*take you time*


what manga is this from?? the drawings look so familiar to meh >.<
9587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / US
Offline
Posted 1/4/09


Suki desu Suzuki-kun
10721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The place where d...
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

digisama wrote:



Suki desu Suzuki-kun

Thanks for telling me. I actually already read this series but i only read the first chapter since the rest aren't in english yet. >.<

5209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pigfarts (Mars)
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

Could you crop her out and make it into an avi?
words:
Angel-chan and Tiara98Angel (smaller than angel-chan)
dress: blue
eyes: purple
5209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pigfarts (Mars)
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
^


cutestrawberry wrote:

NEW manga coloring requests>.<
*put what colors you want,or put a picture of what you want it to look like^ - ^
*tell what you want it to be(just colored,avii,banner,ect.)
*can request up to 3




I'm sorry, but did you start on my manga? (sorry, but it looks like this forum hasn't been checked on for a few weeks)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.