First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Tsundere Yandere
1208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / THERE!
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
They're both deres, they're both hot ^^
What more can we do but discuss ^^

Quick definition:
Tsundere are the obnoxious girls that get very sweet when they like you.

Yandere are the kind girls that will murder/kill/axe/slice when they think something's going to hurt their lover. Or if they're jealous.

Rena Ryuugu
End of story ^^
Posted 10/28/08

Sethiam wrote:

They're both deres, they're both hot ^^
What more can we do but discuss ^^

Quick definition:
Tsundere are the obnoxious girls that get very sweet when they like you.

Yandere are the kind girls that will murder/kill/axe/slice when they think something's going to hurt their lover. Or if they're jealous.

Rena Ryuugu
End of story ^^


I second that notion
34522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
Yandere? Yuno Gasai

The anime isn't out yet, but hell with it.
1004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
I think your definitions could be alot better but I'm a fan of tsundere not so much yandere though.

yandere definition should be something like the character seems to be a kind and cutesy character but in certain situations becomes psychotic, usually results in violence.

tsundere is okay sorta
11114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / College
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

sos_dragonmoop wrote:


Sethiam wrote:

They're both deres, they're both hot ^^
What more can we do but discuss ^^

Quick definition:
Tsundere are the obnoxious girls that get very sweet when they like you.

Yandere are the kind girls that will murder/kill/axe/slice when they think something's going to hurt their lover. Or if they're jealous.

Rena Ryuugu
End of story ^^


I second that notion


i third that motion though i perfer the tsundere mindset
9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Memphis, with...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
I hate both stereotypes, basically because they were originated in anime and manga. Even if there are girls like those in real life, they don't seem as stupid and surreal as those characters. They were maybe a bit original years ago, now they are just cliche. Why? You have to have at least one of those in each anime, it's like a rule, which sucks.
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 1/2/09
Yandere = creepy.....GET EM AWAY FROM MEH I don't want to die rofl

Tsundere = im okay with them, kind of annoying sometimes though >.>

i like the little sister kind that says "onii -chan" hehe XD

EDIT:

okay now, I'm okay with both, i think my friends influenced me rofl

anyways.........why cant they be both?
11114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / College
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

zealtron wrote:

Yandere = creepy.....GET EM AWAY FROM MEH

Tsundere = im okay with them, kind of annoying sometimes though >.>

i like the little sister kind that says "onii -chan" hehe XD


so yer a loli nya~
651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
i see.. i see....
7763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Davao City, Phili...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

RaikuRoak wrote:

Yandere? Yuno Gasai

The anime isn't out yet, but hell with it.


what this guy said.... stalker pushed above and beyond limits! read the manga! you will be surprised how far she would go for her love...
Posted 10/28/08

ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


zealtron wrote:

Yandere = creepy.....GET EM AWAY FROM MEH

Tsundere = im okay with them, kind of annoying sometimes though >.>

i like the little sister kind that says "onii -chan" hehe XD


so yer a loli nya~


no, im a lolicon V.V

which is exactly why i created the group "Loli Army" V.V
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

zealtron wrote:



i like the little sister kind that says "onii -chan" hehe XD




i agree... 100%
Posted 10/28/08
Tsunderes are my thing. I'd hit 'em.
9024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tabi tabi
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
i like the gothic lolita type that says "what the fuck are you looking at"?
Guardian of A/M/P
65280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
Now a Tsundere or Yandere thread. Okay.

I pick neither.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.