First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Tsundere Yandere
2343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
Tsundere for me i'll play safe in hear.
I'm not stupid to be kill by a yandere.
Posted 10/29/08

fallendevilkyle wrote:

Tsundere for me i'll play safe in hear.
I'm not stupid to be kill by a yandere.


That's what you think... until you bite into that delicious home-made onigiri and find some needles inside.
1244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / If I released tha...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

booyadude wrote:


fallendevilkyle wrote:

Tsundere for me i'll play safe in hear.
I'm not stupid to be kill by a yandere.


That's what you think... until you bite into that delicious home-made onigiri and find some needles inside.

Could you possibly mean... a tsundere disguised yandere?!?

*collective gasps from the senate*
1664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Mute City
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09
For anyone whos interested, heres a blog

Tsundere VS Yandere

http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=22738

By the way, Ryuuguu Rena is not a Yandere.
9845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
tae-pon jigoki shoujo futakumori
73205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in the land of tw...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
Haha, sundere all the way, that's who I am too!
however... yandere.... scares the living crap out of me... aka, my sister! lol
1664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Mute City
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

yaidoll wrote:

Haha, sundere all the way, that's who I am too!
however... yandere.... scares the living crap out of me... aka, my sister! lol


lol i like Yanderes ^ ^~
1570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Crimson Silence
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
Tsundere...
I still can supress by Kagami by Lucky Star...
Yandere like Kotonoha from School Days really freaking me out...
73205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in the land of tw...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

-Kazu wrote:


yaidoll wrote:

Haha, sundere all the way, that's who I am too!
however... yandere.... scares the living crap out of me... aka, my sister! lol


lol i like Yanderes ^ ^~


If u knew my sister u wouldn't she is the kind that plays very sweet and inosent, when u least expect it she goes crazy... she is the devil in person!
1664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Mute City
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

yaidoll wrote:


-Kazu wrote:


yaidoll wrote:

Haha, sundere all the way, that's who I am too!
however... yandere.... scares the living crap out of me... aka, my sister! lol


lol i like Yanderes ^ ^~


If u knew my sister u wouldn't she is the kind that plays very sweet and inosent, when u least expect it she goes crazy... she is the devil in person!


haha, im sure every family has one of those ^ ^~
73205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in the land of tw...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

-Kazu wrote:


yaidoll wrote:


-Kazu wrote:


yaidoll wrote:

Haha, sundere all the way, that's who I am too!
however... yandere.... scares the living crap out of me... aka, my sister! lol


lol i like Yanderes ^ ^~


If u knew my sister u wouldn't she is the kind that plays very sweet and inosent, when u least expect it she goes crazy... she is the devil in person!


haha, im sure every family has one of those ^ ^~


haha, yep thats true!
her arts teacher calls her the serial killer of whom u least suspect! lol
115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / i still figuring...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

Sethiam wrote:

They're both deres, they're both hot ^^
What more can we do but discuss ^^

Quick definition:
Tsundere are the obnoxious girls that get very sweet when they like you.

Yandere are the kind girls that will murder/kill/axe/slice when they think something's going to hurt their lover. Or if they're jealous.

Rena Ryuugu
End of story ^^


tsundere is fine to a point(zero no)

yandere is just plain scary
1198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines, bagu...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
tsundere> girls,

so...
what do you call the guys ...
2967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In ta CeLeStiAn W...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09
Taiga of Toradora is a Tsundere:) hehehe

And I think the Black Haired Girl in School Days is a Yandere:) hehehehe
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
isnt Tsundere...

when they like you they act really mean?

confused...

>.<
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.