First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You Love the Artist But Hate The Song
1915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
I'm a big fan of Super Junior, but honestly, I can't stand some of their songs--like Pajama Party by Super Junior H. Actually, most of the songs from SJH are too cute, except for Good Luck. I cringe when I hear Pajama Party.

And Bu Zhi Shi Mi by Fahrenheit is waaay too messy for me.

If there's a thread like this, feel free to delete this.
675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / F / Where all anime i...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
duuuude i totally understand.
like with pajama party and cooking king, i forced myself to keep listening to it and then found myself liking it.
i still don't like the beginning haha. hanbun doobun saebun. shut up bun -___-

and with shinee, i LOVEEE noona is so pretty but love like oxygen made me want to throw up.
it's just not my style i guess
but i'm trying to get myself to like it
and it's been a while so i don't think it's working lmao.

ANYWAYS.
i think it happens vice versa too
like when you hate the artist but love the song
16857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Cloud 9 with A...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
Big Bang's How Gee....I dislike the song and the MV. The MV reminded me of Snoop Dog. =.='
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
hmmmm...hug,my little princess,and choosey lover by dbsk
i hate those songs.
but i still loove dbsk!<33
Posted 11/11/08
Koda Kumi - Ima Sugu Hoshii
Namie Amuro - It's All About You
Four Mod - Toomm...
322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SHAMBALA
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

animefreako wrote:


and with shinee, i LOVEEE noona is so pretty but love like oxygen made me want to throw up.
it's just not my style i guess
but i'm trying to get myself to like it
and it's been a while so i don't think it's working lmao.


same here. I couldn't stand love like oxygen but noona is so pretty would be stuck in my head every day.
Posted 11/11/08
Hmm not that I know of. But is it possible to love the song but dislike the artist? Because I have one in mind. The song is really nice, I just don't like the person singing it.
599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Toronto.
Offline
Posted 11/11/08 , edited 11/11/08
i hate to admit it, but i can't help but like a lot of fahrenheit's songs .. :S They're quite catchy D:

EDIT. ^ whoops, i think i misunderstood the question x) .. i thought it was "You love the song but hate the artist".
172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
i thought it was just me because everyone around me seemed to love it!
i think the song was just a little too different from "noona you're so pretty"
..or maybe it was just me. =S
762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / u.s. of a (the mi...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
im not really feeling amigo by shinee but im kinda ashamed to say it....
i love SHINee <33

no i take it back!!
but i still kinda dont like it
A M I G O
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

ifruit wrote:

I'm a big fan of Super Junior, but honestly, I can't stand some of their songs--like Pajama Party by Super Junior H. Actually, most of the songs from SJH are too cute, except for Good Luck. I cringe when I hear Pajama Party.

And Bu Zhi Shi Mi by Fahrenheit is waaay too messy for me.

If there's a thread like this, feel free to delete this.


Omg...I'm so with you. I love Suju, but Happy and T are the worst sub-groups ever (I much prefer M and K.R.Y...). >_< Rokugo and Cooking Cooking and Pajama Party SLAY me to death, they are so horrible.

As of right now though, I really hate Big Bang's new song, Sunset Glow. I really hate this song. I can't stand the beat. In fact, I may love BB, but I really detest their new album. >_< "Haru Haru" was such an awesome mini-album. How did this album turn out so horrible?
Posted 11/11/08

animefreako wrote:

duuuude i totally understand.
like with pajama party and cooking king, i forced myself to keep listening to it and then found myself liking it.
i still don't like the beginning haha. hanbun doobun saebun. shut up bun -___-

and with shinee, i LOVEEE noona is so pretty but love like oxygen made me want to throw up.
it's just not my style i guess
but i'm trying to get myself to like it
and it's been a while so i don't think it's working lmao.

ANYWAYS.
i think it happens vice versa too
like when you hate the artist but love the song


I absolutely agree. I mean I love Super Junior, but I find Cooking Cooking so annoying>:P . I try to make myself like it because love them, but...
Posted 11/11/08
I didnt like suju h and t but after a while theyre song got to me...
Iono it gets to your head and they dance funny... its kind of cute..
Posted 11/11/08
I think Super Junior songs are okay to me, so i still love them anyway.
What i hate is, maybe FT Island, their songs are.. i dont know i dont like most of their songs. But i love the group anyway
Posted 11/11/08
There aren't really any songs I hate by my favourite artists. The only one I can think of is w-inds. - New Generation. God I hate that song!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.