First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod application!~
Posted 4/4/09

kukai_lover4ever wrote:



LOVE UR WORK AND EXAMPLE Ok Now I Have To Test U


Text You Want: kukai_lover4ever
Decorations(hearts stars etc..) Brushes any thing that matches
Crop: Thin And Tall
Border: NOPE
copyrites?:YEES
maker:bunny97
Pic::


TRY UR BEEEST~! ::))


here u go hope u like :)
The chosen one
14839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Cali
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

bunny97 wrote:


kukai_lover4ever wrote:



LOVE UR WORK AND EXAMPLE Ok Now I Have To Test U


Text You Want: kukai_lover4ever
Decorations(hearts stars etc..) Brushes any thing that matches
Crop: Thin And Tall
Border: NOPE
copyrites?:YEES
maker:bunny97
Pic::


TRY UR BEEEST~! ::))


here u go hope u like :)




OMG I LUV It!

ACCEPTED! :)
Posted 4/5/09


thankies i will invite all my buds
Posted 4/5/09
Username:Kawaii_angel10
Adress you as: Pau,Paula or Angel
how long can you be on CR: Summer break always but when school is back maybenot always.
Are you busy with school: Morning until Afternoon
what can you do:avii or banners
Example:
Banner

Avii's
The chosen one
14839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Cali
Offline
Posted 4/12/09


Wait What Programs Do You Use? o.O


Posted 4/12/09

kukai_lover4ever wrote:



Wait What Programs Do You Use? o.O




Photoscape,GiMP and PhotoFiltre Why?
Posted 7/5/09 , edited 7/5/09
Username: Miracle-x3
Adress you as (what do you want us to call you): Miku
What Programs Do You Use?: Photoshop Cs4
how long can you be on CR: everyday xD
Are you busy with school?: it's the summer :O
what can you do: Avi's, profile theme, and banners
examples (please put the (c) so we know that you made your avi!):
Single Avi

Pair Avi

The chosen one
14839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Cali
Offline
Posted 7/5/09


Time For The Test!


Text You Want: kukai_lover4ever
Decorations(hearts stars etc..) Brushes any thing that matches
Crop: Thin And Tall
Border: NOPE
copyrites?:YEES
Pic::
Posted 7/6/09

kukai_lover4ever wrote:



Here u go Wendy! >-<;; sorry if it luks bad ._.;; dont go easy on me ! be mean ! >O lol and give me advice if aii need any :)
The chosen one
14839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Cali
Offline
Posted 7/6/09


Here u go Wendy! >-<;; sorry if it luks bad ._.;; dont go easy on me ! be mean ! >O lol and give me advice if aii need any :)

LOL! AWESOME! ACCEPTED!
Posted 7/6/09

LOL! AWESOME! ACCEPTED!


Omgsh Yay >D lol thanks !

Leader
12430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / :D Dead
Offline
Posted 7/3/10
Username: -I_r_Miru-
Address you as (what do you want us to call you):Layla
What Programs Do You Use?:CS3
how long can you be on CR:iunno x3 I never really counted
Are you busy with school?:No
what can you do:?? o__o Aviis n' Banners n' Profile GFX?
examples (please put the (c) so we know that you made your avi!): (( 1 of them doesn't have a Copyright DX Sorry ))
Examples here --> http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=9795238
The chosen one
3032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Who wants to know?
Offline
Posted 8/11/10

-I_r_Miru- wrote:

Username: -I_r_Miru-
Address you as (what do you want us to call you):Layla
What Programs Do You Use?:CS3
how long can you be on CR:iunno x3 I never really counted
Are you busy with school?:No
what can you do:?? o__o Aviis n' Banners n' Profile GFX?
examples (please put the (c) so we know that you made your avi!): (( 1 of them doesn't have a Copyright DX Sorry ))
Examples here --> http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=9795238


ACCEPTED! please be active
Leader
12430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / :D Dead
Offline
Posted 8/11/10

Kuroneko157 wrote:


-I_r_Miru- wrote:

Username: -I_r_Miru-
Address you as (what do you want us to call you):Layla
What Programs Do You Use?:CS3
how long can you be on CR:iunno x3 I never really counted
Are you busy with school?:No
what can you do:?? o__o Aviis n' Banners n' Profile GFX?
examples (please put the (c) so we know that you made your avi!): (( 1 of them doesn't have a Copyright DX Sorry ))
Examples here --> http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=9795238


ACCEPTED! please be active :)


Thanks <3 (: I will
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.