First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
cutest/hottest school uniform
4094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Nippon
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
I like school uniforms. They look really nice especially Japanese school uniforms. I have to give them prop for coming up with such brilliant design.


16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/29/08
Japanese school uniforms are cute, but sometimes, the girl skirts are unbelievably short. They would totally break the dress code in the US. XD

I love the Hana Kimi jp uniforms.

BoBo







Jade Liu
this would make an adorable school uniform:








Not from a drama, but some photography by STARKS in Guo Jingming's magazine:
















For something unconventional....
Butterfly Lovers school uniforms!
(I just realized that they have a gazillion school uniforms...)

I really love the stitchings on this one:

style with or without jacket:

crossed in the middle style:

nuo-styled (is black and white their school color?)

nope, blue is here, too!

with blue sash and jacket style:

soccer uniform (purple and brown):


4094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Nippon
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

idarklight wrote:

Japanese school uniforms are cute, but sometimes, the girl skirts are unbelievably short. They would totally break the dress code in the US. XD


That what i like about Japan. The short skirt makes it unique!!
3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / sunny California :]
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
the uniforms in japan are so stylish and cute they make you WANT to wear them :]
even the uniforms they wear in MANGA are cute ><
3044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lala land.
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

_myimmortalinsanity_ wrote:

the uniforms in japan are so stylish and cute they make you WANT to wear them :]
even the uniforms they wear in MANGA are cute ><


yup,yup very true..
unlike the uniform i wear to school
and i live in the US by the way.

251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / La Ville de Manille
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

eternitytofu wrote:

I like school uniforms. They look really nice especially Japanese school uniforms. I have to give them prop for coming up with such brilliant design.




Kawaii!
4094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Nippon
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
come on ppl, post your favorite uniform!!!!!!!!!!!!
2372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / *~ on mars ~*
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
i liked brown sugar macchiato's outfits....
507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ♥ H.Naoto LAND ♥
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
I'm not a shinee fan but here are them in uniform (;´ρ`)


But i love what Wondergirls are wearing <still not a fan >
ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ
It is so cute~!




i should go and return doing my midterm paper (_ _|||)
733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Virginia, USA
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

lilyrose64 wrote:

i liked brown sugar macchiato's outfits....






i agree with you.
its soo cute and unique.
most especially the red vest!
im also bias, i love red. lol
704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Right here~
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

panda_ranger wrote:

I'm not a shinee fan but here are them in uniform (;´ρ`)


But i love what Wondergirls are wearing <still not a fan >
ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ
It is so cute~!




i should go and return doing my midterm paper (_ _|||)


That's SNSD though
851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Paradise
Offline
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/28/08
this uniform would be cool right???

Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/28/08
I LOVE BLACK with some Red, so..

It would be very cool to have a school uniform like this

Or something like Amu's one:
Posted 10/28/08
i love the japanese uniformss.
Soooo cutee .
i want to wear onee
:]
1555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

evyss wrote:

I LOVE BLACK with some Red, so..

It would be very cool to have a school uniform like this

]


this uniform somehow like in vampire knight....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.