First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply OP song and ED song!
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/29/08
Opening Theme:
"F.D.D." by Kanako Ito
Ending Theme:
"Super Special" by Seira Kagami

if anyone had this songs pls.. let us new..
it will be released today october 29...

edit:
F.D.D.!
here another link! Full OP song:

http://download177.mediafire.com/snupxilmjdyg/cdzdzfmyc1k/F.D.D._Full._Anime__CHAOS%25ef%25bc%259bHEAD___OP_by_Kanako_Ito.mp3

Member
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
eh? it says the folder cannot be found?
Posted 10/29/08
sorry!
got it working now!
2073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where I want
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
the name is "Find the blue" from Ito Kanako
Posted 10/29/08
hehe find the blue is from the Game Chaos Head hehe...
Member
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
thanks for the link^^
Member
2396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / In a delusion.......
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
Do you also have "Super Special"?

I'd like to find it but I need to pay up...

Please and thank you.

And thanks for the opening.
Member
4616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
i love both the op & ed songz!!...btw,i already got the op!!..now waiting for the ed song to come out~~~
Member
7308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
when is the ending theme will come out?
32541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
Does anyone know the name of the song sang by FEM in episode 3? I've trying to look for it. Any information would be great. Thanks.
17793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

NobodysHeartless wrote:

Do you also have "Super Special"?

I'd like to find it but I need to pay up...

Please and thank you.

And thanks for the opening.





Amitaliri wrote:

when is the ending theme will come out?


Super Special is out in http://gendou.com/
Member
2396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / In a delusion.......
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

sgt95 wrote:


NobodysHeartless wrote:

Do you also have "Super Special"?

I'd like to find it but I need to pay up...

Please and thank you.

And thanks for the opening.





Amitaliri wrote:

when is the ending theme will come out?


Super Special is out in http://gendou.com/


Do you mean the full version of the song? Cuz when I searched for it there's only the TV version.
17793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
^ it's not yet the full version..
Posted 11/2/08
Yes. Who knows the title & the singer for the songs sang by FEM? Please msg me!!
Posted 11/3/08

chaotic_froze wrote:

Opening Theme:
"F.D.D." by Kanako Ito
Ending Theme:
"Super Special" by Seira Kagami

if anyone had this songs pls.. let us new..
it will be released today october 29...

edit:
F.D.D.!
here another link! Full OP song:

http://download177.mediafire.com/snupxilmjdyg/cdzdzfmyc1k/F.D.D._Full._Anime__CHAOS%25ef%25bc%259bHEAD___OP_by_Kanako_Ito.mp3



Erm.. The link doesn't work for me.. Is there seomthing wrong with it?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.