First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
●MOD's Room●
Posted 10/28/08
MOD's Room

!this room just only for mod and creator!



have any suggestion or idea for this group?
Moderator
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
idea gift's
koz pple can ask 4 gifts end tee need to use it end pay 4 it wit pic >o<
then we dont need to do al the reqesting if this group willl be super populair

end mabe membercards

tell me what ya think
Posted 10/29/08
huuum~
I guess your idea is good~!

then..how 'bout my idea....
how about we sell avatar or banner or icon ne?
then they pay with invite buddy or upload pic~! xD
Moderator
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

Vebriany wrote:

huuum~
I guess your idea is good~!

then..how 'bout my idea....
how about we sell avatar or banner or icon ne?
then they pay with invite buddy or upload pic~! xD


jep thats better lets do that ^o^
Moderator
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
i will make now some avi's oke
Moderator
2867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i n m y h a p p...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
hmmm. . . . how about a whole theme request, like they request a anime theme or drama theme. . . . for example "lucky star", and we build a big page connected together with the persons about me, support icon, likes and dislikes, favorite anime, favorite drama and whatever else they want on it, but with their chosen theme for pictures and background "lucky star"
~ oOCandiixRawROo Nana
Moderator
9518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
here u go!!....Nana-chan
Moderator
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
i no a new game ::
whats the best thing ever happend to you
Moderator
2867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i n m y h a p p...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
ummahh can someone crop this for Nana. . . . wahhhh gomen ne Nana feels so useless o(T^T)o. . . but please help the useless me out onegaishimasu!!!
Posted 11/10/08

oOCandiixRawROo wrote:

ummahh can someone crop this for Nana. . . . wahhhh gomen ne Nana feels so useless o(T^T)o. . . but please help the useless me out onegaishimasu!!!



here you go ,nana!
nee~you can't render...?

Moderator
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 11/10/08


new idea for the group a magazine ??
Posted 11/10/08

naompje wrote:



new idea for the group a magazine ??


ee?magazine group? O.o
what do u mean??
Moderator
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

Vebriany wrote:


naompje wrote:



new idea for the group a magazine ??


ee?magazine group? O.o
what do u mean??


like this sorry that it's soo ugly but i used photoscape


only a cover

so pple can see 4 example what the new therm will be or if there is comming a contest end those things but it's only a idea it's like uuuumm.... so pple can see what is comming up ....
Posted 11/10/08

naompje wrote:


Vebriany wrote:


naompje wrote:



new idea for the group a magazine ??


ee?magazine group? O.o
what do u mean??


like this sorry that it's soo ugly but i used photoscape


only a cover

so pple can see 4 example what the new therm will be or if there is comming a contest end those things but it's only a idea it's like uuuumm.... so pple can see what is comming up ....


hum...butthat is from naomi's group ne?
if iuse that...i will be copycat ne...

so...i'll to find another idea! thx for the suggestion Ne ~!

Moderator
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 11/10/08


no but i can make a other magazine for this group or you can make it but it's a sample but never mind if you dont want it ^o^
other idea uuuumm... think think maby i no a game uumm... whats the best thing ever happend to you or maby banner end avi contest ??
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.