First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
What is your set up for watching Anime?
66180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/30/08

yapin wrote:

Wow. Nice setup some of you have there... Right now I watch anime mostly on my computer and on the tv in the living room if the format allows it. But I got a lot of ideas from reading the other posts and might have to do an upgrade on my system.

Love Cyclone's room. I see a lot of my favorite dvds there. Is that an Angel set?


That was exactly what I was aiming at when I made this thread, so that people could get some ideas to enjoy what they are watching more.
1217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / U.S. illinois
Offline
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/29/08
MY COMPUTER IS:

AMD quad-core phenom 64bit processor
3GB of memory
1 TB HD raid 0 (DUAL 500 GB HD's)
512 ATI gfx card
20in "or so" lol widescreen HD LCD
blu-ray/dual layer dvd burner

i download almost ally the anime i watch and burn it to dvd's. its very efficient. yes i know its illegal but as far as im concerned i would rather pay 30 dollars for a pack of 100 dvds and burn 200 COMPLETE anime series than pay 30 bucks for 5 episodes of a single anime.

ppl might say this hurts anime companies... well i live in America and by the time anime gets licensed and marketed in America it has already made its money in japan and elsewhere and by this time its out of their hands.....so they can kiss my butt... the only reason american companies buy rights for anime and market it is because they sell well in japan and american companies think they can make a few bucks from it selling it in america

ON TOPIC.....

i watch in my bedroom at my computer desk... its nothing special......

black computer chair with black duct tape covering holes in it lol

i usually watch 8 to 12 hours a day... i dont work and live in the middle of nowhere so there isnt anything to do but sit in front of a computer

here is my setup

66180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/29/08

supermanw3 wrote:


here is my setup



You seem like a pretty clean guy. "LAWL"
Posted 10/29/08

- What is your set up for watching Anime? More specifically, what is the medium that you use to watch it? For example, do you watch it on your computer, T.V., gaming system, etc.
TV and computer
- Where do you watch your Anime? I do not mean by what website but the physical location that you occupy while watching Anime. How relax are you?
living room its in the corner of he room. lean back in my chair
- Do you have a special ritual or habit that you do? For example, do you eat a certain snack, do you bathe first, etc.
i normally have a soda or sometimes food too
- Do you have something or someone near you, like a box of tissues, a bear, a friend, etc?
soda or food
- How long do you usually watch? When is your favorite day (SMTWTHFSA) and favorite time of day to watch?
depends on the day mostly whenever i can
----------------------
Posted 10/29/08
- What is your set up for watching Anime? More specifically, what is the medium that you use to watch it? For example, do you watch it on your computer, T.V., gaming system, etc.
- I watch from 17in laptop.

- Where do you watch your Anime? I do not mean by what website but the physical location that you occupy while watching Anime. How relax are you?
- I am sitting on the bed with laptop in my lap.

- Do you have a special ritual or habit that you do? For example, do you eat a certain snack, do you bathe first, etc.
- I take care of everything that need to be done that day, and then sit down with a glass of tea.

- Do you have something or someone near you, like a box of tissues, a bear, a friend, etc?
- Just my tv remote.

- How long do you usually watch? When is your favorite day (SMTWTHFSA) and favorite time of day to watch?
- I watch as long as I can until somethings comes up. My favorite day is Saturday, and I usually watch at night.
Posted 10/29/08
Holy~ Some people on here must have a lot of moneyz for all the their big TVs, players and shizz. o_o ... I'm officially jealous. XD

- I mainly watch anime on my computer but my TV and pc use the same screen. So sometimes I PiP the crappy old anime shows I can seem to find on Sky... like beyblade. XP

- I always watch anime in my room with my duvet round me.

- Amount of time... well, basically 24/7, except the 8 hours a week I have to go in for college. XD Oh! And sleeping time!
66180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

EmzieMurderTramp wrote:

Holy~ Some people on here must have a lot of moneyz for all the their big TVs, players and shizz. o_o ... I'm officially jealous. XD

- I mainly watch anime on my computer but my TV and pc use the same screen. So sometimes I PiP the crappy old anime shows I can seem to find on Sky... like beyblade. XP

- I always watch anime in my room with my duvet round me.

- Amount of time... well, basically 24/7, except the 8 hours a week I have to go in for college. XD Oh! And sleeping time!


Well, I guess know how to shop around. "LAWL"
And besides, you are a CR star member, meaning you yourself have some money to spare.
Posted 10/29/08

zendude wrote:


EmzieMurderTramp wrote:

Holy~ Some people on here must have a lot of moneyz for all the their big TVs, players and shizz. o_o ... I'm officially jealous. XD

- I mainly watch anime on my computer but my TV and pc use the same screen. So sometimes I PiP the crappy old anime shows I can seem to find on Sky... like beyblade. XP

- I always watch anime in my room with my duvet round me.

- Amount of time... well, basically 24/7, except the 8 hours a week I have to go in for college. XD Oh! And sleeping time!


Well, I guess know how to shop around. "LAWL"
And besides, you are a CR star member, meaning you yourself have some money to spare.


aha~ XD Yup! I had £5 spare cash. Doesn't really match up to a big screen TV though. >__> But I guess I could have bought some chocolate with that £5 instead. Hmmm, maybe I picked the wrong choice... chocolate~
66180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/29/08

EmzieMurderTramp wrote:


zendude wrote:


EmzieMurderTramp wrote:

Holy~ Some people on here must have a lot of moneyz for all the their big TVs, players and shizz. o_o ... I'm officially jealous. XD

- I mainly watch anime on my computer but my TV and pc use the same screen. So sometimes I PiP the crappy old anime shows I can seem to find on Sky... like beyblade. XP

- I always watch anime in my room with my duvet round me.

- Amount of time... well, basically 24/7, except the 8 hours a week I have to go in for college. XD Oh! And sleeping time!


Well, I guess know how to shop around. "LAWL"
And besides, you are a CR star member, meaning you yourself have some money to spare.


aha~ XD Yup! I had £5 spare cash. Doesn't really match up to a big screen TV though. >__> But I guess I could have bought some chocolate with that £5 instead. Hmmm, maybe I picked the wrong choice... chocolate~


I would have gone with the chocolate. "LAWL"
Posted 10/29/08

zendude wrote:


EmzieMurderTramp wrote:


zendude wrote:


EmzieMurderTramp wrote:

Holy~ Some people on here must have a lot of moneyz for all the their big TVs, players and shizz. o_o ... I'm officially jealous. XD

- I mainly watch anime on my computer but my TV and pc use the same screen. So sometimes I PiP the crappy old anime shows I can seem to find on Sky... like beyblade. XP

- I always watch anime in my room with my duvet round me.

- Amount of time... well, basically 24/7, except the 8 hours a week I have to go in for college. XD Oh! And sleeping time!


Well, I guess know how to shop around. "LAWL"
And besides, you are a CR star member, meaning you yourself have some money to spare.


aha~ XD Yup! I had £5 spare cash. Doesn't really match up to a big screen TV though. >__> But I guess I could have bought some chocolate with that £5 instead. Hmmm, maybe I picked the wrong choice... chocolate~


I would have gone with the chocolate. "LAWL"


Buuttt that would involve moving and getting said chocolate, which I for one, am to lazy to go get. See it's all a catch 22! XD
3213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
I just Need a bottle of VODKA and I'm good to GO for 12 hours
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Internet
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
- What is your set up for watching Anime? More specifically, what is the medium that you use to watch it? For example, do you watch it on your computer, T.V., gaming system, etc.
I watch on my iPod touch using YouTube.

- Where do you watch your Anime? I do not mean by what website but the physical location that you occupy while watching Anime. How relax are you?
I watch laying down on my bed in my room.

- Do you have a special ritual or habit that you do? For example, do you eat a certain snack, do you bathe first, etc.
Um.... I charge the iPod... And if I finished one recently I have to search for a new one.

- Do you have something or someone near you, like a box of tissues, a bear, a friend, etc?
I've got a little cloth to clean the smudges off the touch screen.

- How long do you usually watch? When is your favorite day (SMTWTHFSA) and favorite time of day to watch?
I watch for up to five hours every night.
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Elk guove
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

Cyclone003 wrote:



My PS3, 360, PS2, Xbox, and Wii are there.

My PS3 has a web browser, so I can watch stuff there.


omg ur hekka lucky i normally watch on my computer and at one point on my wii and thats about it
2499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
My Setup would be:

1. Switch on the modem of the computer
2. Start the CPU and the monitor
3. Wait for loading and stuff
4. Update Anti-Virus
5. Open Internet..
6. Prepare for a 16hrs. of watching anime... XD
66180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

IvIarijuana wrote:

I just Need a bottle of VODKA and I'm good to GO for 12 hours


What, does alcohol make Anime more enjoyable? "LAWL'
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.