First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
DGM story spin!
Posted 4/19/09
Lols is our arguement that fun
Member
797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 4/21/09
I suppose that your argument with your baka deshi is quite interesting? Lol.
Posted 4/23/09

IchiruKiriyu wrote:

Lols that did totally ruined the whole dgm story eh?


yah it pretty much ruined my part T^T *sniff*
Posted 4/24/09

06Vinny90 wrote:


IchiruKiriyu wrote:

Lols that did totally ruined the whole dgm story eh?


yah it pretty much ruined my part T^T *sniff*


Lols its okay un.. well.. try making up a different one then =x
Posted 4/24/09

postpet2 wrote:

I suppose that your argument with your baka deshi is quite interesting? Lol.


Lols really un.. well introduce more people to come and support it LOL
Posted 4/26/09

IchiruKiriyu wrote:


postpet2 wrote:

I suppose that your argument with your baka deshi is quite interesting? Lol.


Lols really un.. well introduce more people to come and support it LOL


Lol okay then!~ Ya'll will have to set it up,cuz i dun know how... eehehhe
Posted 4/30/09
Lols erm okay un.. from what i actually understand i'll continue from there lols

Cross, still lovingly stroking his hammer, didnt even turn around to look at Jasdero and Debitto. " BAKA CROSS YOU BETTER STAND STILL FOR ONE HELLUVA OF A BEATING FOR MAKING US PAY YOUR DEBTS!!! " Debitto and Jasdero shouted in unison while aiming their guns at Cross.
Member
797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

IchiruKiriyu wrote:


postpet2 wrote:

I suppose that your argument with your baka deshi is quite interesting? Lol.


Lols really un.. well introduce more people to come and support it LOL


Uh, sure.
Posted 5/10/09
Lols so how many people you going to ask to come support =x
Member
797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 5/15/09
2? Lol. Kay, I'll continue... Cross turned around and said, "So, you guys are asking me to pay right?! No way I'm gonna pay! You were the ones who were stupid to pay!.. Hmm.. Actually, I'm the one who's smart, making you idiots pay for me. Anyway, ITS NOT MY FAULT!" Jasdero and Debito angrily replied, "YOU...! .... THEN, DESHI! PAY UP FOR YOUR MASTER!" "NO WAY I'M GONNA HELP THAT CRUEL WOMANIZER PAY!" annoyed, Allen shouted back. When they turn around, looking for Cross, Cross had already disappeared. Allen shouted, "SHISHIO! WHERE ARE YOU?!"... Jasdero, Debito and Allen went around looking for Cross. "AH! HE'S THERE, WITH LENALEE!" Allen shouted...
Posted 5/15/09
Lols.. okay then..

"TEMEH CROSS!!.... " Jasdero and Debito, not completing their sentence was shocked to see Cross, holding Lenalee's hand, whispering into her ear. Allen, followed by Lavi, Kanda and especially Komui, was so shocked that they stared at them, mouth agap
Member
797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 6/2/09
Komui started shouting, "CROSS MARIANNN, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO LENALEE?!" "eh? um.. nothing!", said cross as he started running away. "YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY!" shouted jasdero and debito as they were chasing after him, followed by Allen who was still a little shocked.
Posted 6/2/09
Cross then swerves to the corner, takes out judgement and starts shooting at jasdero and debito. Allen, remembering painful memories with his shishio, starts shivering in a corner. Meanwhile, Komui rushes into a room where he kept his precious komurin II
1382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Deep within my pe...
Offline
Posted 6/3/09
"ONWARDS!! " shouted ranging Komui, while pressing the control buttoms of komurin II . As the rest of the exorcists and others finally caught up with Allen, Allen asked the most obvious question, "Where's Komui? He should be racing here since it was Lenalee that Shishio flirted with.. "
It then dawned on them as the heard Komui's mad laughter coming from the basement..
Member
797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 6/3/09
Everyone was panicking as they could tell that Komui invented another crazy robot and many thing's gonna get destroyed by that gigantic robot, and they shouted, "Obviously at the basement... With Komurin..."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.