Post Reply What would u do if...
Creator
32118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 10/29/08


U found out yondaime was the leader of the akasuki!!
Moderator
767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Third rock from t...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
kill myself along with my pet cockatiels.

Or worship the Akatsuki and beg for Sasgay's forgiveness. >__>

The chances are slim to none of that happening tho. At least the Sasgay part.
Moderator
10049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / ヅバイ
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
W-W-W-W--W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS MANGA PAGE!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! DAMN IT!!!!!!
THIS SHOULD BE A SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TToTT
Creator
32118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
i dont think its a real manga clip if it is its bullshit lol! and like the sasgay!
Posted 10/30/08
i will destroy the akatsuki group and kill the member...
Moderator
3865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/08 , edited 11/1/08
yeah!!
i'll b d happiest human alive!!
Fan
tlm
20995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cyberspace
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
I'd wonder why he sealed the nine tails only to have it taken out again...
My conclusion from this question would lead me to believe that he is either an idiot, or an impostor.
Knowing that he isn't an idiot (like father, unlike son)...

I'd rip the damn mask of!
or, worshiping akatsuki sounded interesting too. Just a thought.
Moderator
767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Third rock from t...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

tlm wrote:

I'd wonder why he sealed the nine tails only to have it taken out again...
My conclusion from this question would lead me to believe that he is either an idiot, or an impostor.
Knowing that he isn't an idiot (like father, unlike son)...

I'd rip the damn mask of!
or, worshiping akatsuki sounded interesting too. Just a thought.


good point. That actually makes sense, I mean why would he fake his own death for no reason to join the Akatsuki to kill his son when he really doesn't need and could skip the middle-man and just catch the fox himself.

Although, Kyuubi was said to be the most powerful and it could be that the fox has to be sealed up somewhere to be captured so it doesn't put up a fight. It did destroy whole villages and all. But it makes too much sense for Kishimoto so that could never happen.
Fan
3692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
thats not gonna happen, pein is the leader and madara is the creator(mastermind).
but if i did find out that yondaime is in akatsuki.
i'll be soooo happy.
I love Akatsuki!
akatsuki is awesome!

Fan
3692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

goldfishu_girl wrote:


tlm wrote:

I'd wonder why he sealed the nine tails only to have it taken out again...
My conclusion from this question would lead me to believe that he is either an idiot, or an impostor.
Knowing that he isn't an idiot (like father, unlike son)...

I'd rip the damn mask of!
or, worshiping akatsuki sounded interesting too. Just a thought.


good point. That actually makes sense, I mean why would he fake his own death for no reason to join the Akatsuki to kill his son when he really doesn't need and could skip the middle-man and just catch the fox himself.

Although, Kyuubi was said to be the most powerful and it could be that the fox has to be sealed up somewhere to be captured so it doesn't put up a fight. It did destroy whole villages and all. But it makes too much sense for Kishimoto so that could never happen.



Creator
32118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 11/29/08


I am failing to remember who madara is...cnt picture his face...
Fan
3692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

Mazza_anifan wrote:



I am failing to remember who madara is...cnt picture his face...


Madara, I'll get a pic up.



kinda look like sasuke. but hes way better than that sasuke.



Creator
32118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

Louice wrote:


Mazza_anifan wrote:



I am failing to remember who madara is...cnt picture his face...


Madara, I'll get a pic up.



kinda look like sasuke. but hes way better than that sasuke.





ahz ta for the pic and he looks hot maybe i will be a madara fan
Moderator
10049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / ヅバイ
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
WOAH!!!! the drawing of this character is sugoiiiii!!! gotta save it
You must be logged in to post.