First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply ~ Create A Character ~
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/29/08

tflame wrote:

Username - tflame
Characters name - tflame
Age - 16
Family - Kobayashi Family
Ability - has complete control over the fire element and can summon weapons from a fiery abyss.
Description - alto he is very young he has the maturity of one much older then himself and he can be a child another time, is very shy or outgoing depending on his mood and kills all who annoy him.... he has fallen in love with a human girl and is ashamed of it so he tries his best to keep her a seceret until she turns into a vampire... alto she still will never be a pure blood. He has been rejected by almost every human he has meet which is why he wants to show the vampires are not all bad but he scars them all by his look, which is terribly deformed...
Picture -


Accepted!
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/29/08

Sakura_Kinamoto wrote:

Username - Sakura_Kinamoto
Characters name - Yuki Yamashina
Age - 28
Family - Nakamura Family
Ability - Wind
Description - A famous idol & singer, intelligent, caring but sometimes cold to others.Trained to be cold and control her power since 5 and now she can contol it very well
Picture -


Although you have her as part of the Nakamura family, you have her with a different last name. Before I accept, can you please explain why that is?
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/30/08

kirono95 wrote:

Username - Kirono95
Characters name -Elite
Age - (Any age will do)13
Family - (Pick out of the families on the group page to be part of)Takahashi
Ability -Ability to heal fast and to have control against fire
Description -Elite is the youngest child in the Takahashi family. She is stubborn but have a very optimistic side. At the same time, she is also a happy-go-lucky girl that everyone will like.
Picture - i cant upload any picture.. sry. my computer spoil:( erm.. any pic will do.



Accepted! (There you go. I gave you a pic. Hope you like it! =])
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:


Sakura_Kinamoto wrote:

Username - Sakura_Kinamoto
Characters name - Yuki Yamashina
Age - 28
Family - Nakamura Family
Ability - Wind
Description - A famous idol & singer, intelligent, caring but sometimes cold to others.Trained to be cold and control her power since 5 and now she can contol it very well
Picture -


Although you have her as part of the Nakamura family, you have her with a different last name. Before I accept, can you please explain why that is?


Because when she was still 5, her parents abandoned her, she passed out when she was finding them. When the Nakamura family saw her fainted on the cold street, they adopted her.
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/29/08

Sakura_Kinamoto wrote:
Because when she was still 5, her parents abandoned her, she passed out when she was finding them. When the Nakamura family saw her fainted on the cold street, they adopted her.


I see, but then wouldn't she be using her adopted name? Unless, of course, you're saying she changed it back or is it a stage name?
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:


Sakura_Kinamoto wrote:
Because when she was still 5, her parents abandoned her, she passed out when she was finding them. When the Nakamura family saw her fainted on the cold street, they adopted her.


I see, but then wouldn't she be using her adopted name? Unless, of course, you're saying she changed it back or is it a stage name?


It's just a stage name she uses when photo shooting and singing
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/29/08

Sakura_Kinamoto wrote:
It's just a stage name she uses when photo shooting and singing


Accepted! O.k. I'm sorry if I seemed picky. I just wanted to make sure your background would make sense in the RP. Have fun RPing!
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:


Sakura_Kinamoto wrote:
It's just a stage name she uses when photo shooting and singing


Accepted! O.k. I'm sorry if I seemed picky. I just wanted to make sure your background would make sense in the RP. Have fun RPing!


It's ok ^-^ You're not picky ^-^
Member
3126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / surviving in the sea
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
Username - 26265687
Characters name -lonelysoul
Age - 18
Family - Valerian family
Ability - can control & use fire, mind(like esp & mind control but still is unaware of some hidden abilities) & air
Description - She is too smart for her own good. A person who is always smiling and wants people to look at the bright side of things. Also when she is dead serious(or filled with anger or sadden) , she is like a whole other person. She is unstoppable and stubborn and hate to be proven wrong about anything. She uses her intelligence to her advantage and to those she cares about. Well educated but likes to act normal around her friends. Has a hidden past no one knows about.
Picture -
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/29/08

26265687 wrote:

Username - 26265687
Characters name -lonelysoul
Age - 18
Family - Valerian family
Ability - can control & use fire, mind(like esp & mind control but still is unaware of some hidden abilities) & air
Description - She is too smart for her own good. A person who is always smiling and wants people to look at the bright side of things. Also when she is dead serious(or filled with anger or sadden) , she is like a whole other person. She is unstoppable and stubborn and hate to be proven wrong about anything. She uses her intelligence to her advantage and to those she cares about. Well educated but likes to act normal around her friends. Has a hidden past no one knows about.
Picture -


Before I can accept you I need to check with the creator concerning restrictions on the Valerian family members. Could you tell me how you want your character related to the Valerians? (I.E. cousin, aunt, sister, main branch, side branch, etc...)
Moderator
17336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/30/08
i was pondering whether to create a guy or girl (or both) until i saw that we can create 2 characters.. hahaha. very useful,really. thanks! (editted)

Username - shizukakimura




they are very close to each other and can communicate with each other via some sort of mind telepathy.. distance sometimes affect this form of comminucation.
Posted 10/29/08

shizukakimura wrote:

i was pondering whether to create a guy or girl (or both) until i saw that we can create 2 characters.. hahaha. very useful,really. thanks!

Username - shizukakimura



i was thinking of having these 2 belong to the main branch of the family,like maybe younger siblings? but i'm not picky,so things may change.....
anyhow,they are very close to each other and can communicate with each other via some sort of mind telepathy


Kk. I have to check with Lady Yukki anyway concerning main branch Valerian family members. So you keep thinking about it and I'll double check with her and let you know if it's o.k. Btw, I luv your descriptions! Very creative!
Moderator
17336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Kk. I have to check with Lady Yukki anyway concerning main branch Valerian family members. So you keep thinking about it and I'll double check with her and let you know if it's o.k. Btw, I luv your descriptions! Very creative!


hahas. thanks alot for the hard work!
Posted 10/29/08

shizukakimura wrote:
hahas. thanks alot for the hard work!


I'm trying! I want this group to be successful and to do that takes hard work. :)
Moderator
17336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:
I'm trying! I want this group to be successful and to do that takes hard work. :)


i guess i can understand.. my old group kinda just died because nobody is active in it.. i as thinking of having it deleted..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.