First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply ~ Create A Character ~
Posted 10/30/08

LadyYukki wrote:



I think we have already a younger sister for the Valerian sisters :S


Really? Who? Lemme go check cause this person asked first....

Creator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:



I think we have already a younger sister for the Valerian sisters :S


Really? Who? Lemme go check cause this person asked first....



I cnt remeber her user name :S but she made two characters what we can do is use this gurls character who asked first as the younger sister and use the girl boys character and put her girl somewhere else
Posted 10/30/08 , edited 10/30/08

LadyYukki wrote:
I cnt remeber her user name :S but she made two characters what we can do is use this gurls character who asked first as the younger sister and use the girl boys character and put her girl somewhere else


Oh, yeah. I forgot you already approved her. That was Shizukakimura....Let me talk to the 1st person and see if they'd be willing to change it.
Creator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:
I cnt remeber her user name :S but she made two characters what we can do is use this gurls character who asked first as the younger sister and use the girl boys character and put her girl somewhere else


Oh, yeah. I forgot you already approved her. That was Shizukakimura....Let me talk to the 1st person and see if they'd be willing to change it.


Ohh okie tell her there other limited spaces within the Valerian family look on the first post of this forum which i put there is
Valerian Family
Ok we have a few people wanting to join this family, but there are limited spaces.
Spaces that are left..:
- Two Valerian Sisters = Taken
- Younger Sister = Taken
- Younger Brother = Taken
- Older Brother =
- Mother =
- Father =
- Uncle =
- Auntie =
- 4 Cousins =
- Grandfather =
- Grandmother =

She can have one of the followin which anit take ^^
Moderator
17336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Oh, yeah. I forgot you already approved her. That was Shizukakimura....Let me talk to the 1st person and see if they'd be willing to change it.


i'm okay with changing families...just so long as my twins are together
Posted 10/30/08

pearlpelt456 wrote:

Username - pearlpelt456
Characters name - Eclipse
Age - Unknown
Family - Valerian Family(Youngest sister of the Head of the Valerian Family)
Ability - Darkness&Physic(she has much othr powerz but they r unknown 2 evn her)
Description - Concise, quiet, almost alwayz expressionless, yet, deadly wen she iz provoked. She has a short temper&preferz 2 kill her prey quickly witout pain(she preferz 2 slit their throat wit her fave weapon, twin bladez) She rathr dislikez humanz but will not kill them unlez she considerz it nessary, wen ppl hold her glance 4 a moment 2 long(othr vampirez of familez beside her own&humanz) they will experience a momentarily disorientation. She iz seen at meetingz&mandatory partiez. *whisperz* her fave place in the whole house iz the roof.
Picture -


Approved!
Posted 10/30/08

Vampire_Angel_Sakura wrote:

Username - Vampire_Angel_Sakura
Characters name - Sakura Valerian
Age - Unknown
Family - Valerian... If it is ok...
Ability - Can heal others and can control Water
Description - can i b th other sister?? She's smart, kind and has a very mean side at times. She can control water and heal people. She is also very kind, but sometimes mean to others who are rude and mean...
Picture -



K. You can be a Valerian, but you need to choose which one. There are limited choices posted above. Please choose and quote me. =]
Posted 10/30/08 , edited 10/30/08

26265687 wrote:

Username - 26265687
Characters name -lonelysoul
Age - 18
Family - Valerian family
Ability - can control & use fire, mind(like esp & mind control but still is unaware of some hidden abilities) & air
Description - She is too smart for her own good. A person who is always smiling and wants people to look at the bright side of things. Also when she is dead serious(or filled with anger or sadden) , she is like a whole other person. She is unstoppable and stubborn and hate to be proven wrong about anything. She uses her intelligence to her advantage and to those she cares about. Well educated but likes to act normal around her friends. Has a hidden past no one knows about.
Picture -


O.k. You can be a Valerian, but there are limited positions available so please look at the 1st post and choose one that's still there. =]
Posted 10/30/08

mai_rose wrote:

username:mai_rose
character's name:mairose
age:looks like 13
family:takahashi
ability: unknown but too much to handle
description: uses a katana ......quiet,unpredictable,emotionless face......part vampire part shinigami
picture:


Approved!
Member
3126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / surviving in the sea
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:


26265687 wrote:

Username - 26265687
Characters name -lonelysoul
Age - 18
Family - Valerian family
Ability - can control & use fire, mind(like esp & mind control but still is unaware of some hidden abilities) & air
Description - She is too smart for her own good. A person who is always smiling and wants people to look at the bright side of things. Also when she is dead serious(or filled with anger or sadden) , she is like a whole other person. She is unstoppable and stubborn and hate to be proven wrong about anything. She uses her intelligence to her advantage and to those she cares about. Well educated but likes to act normal around her friends. Has a hidden past no one knows about.
Picture -


O.k. You can be a Valerian, but there are limited positions available so please look at the 1st post and choose one that's still there. =]


oh i can be a cousin in the valerian family
Posted 10/30/08

Username -Jenny67234
Characters name -Izumi Nakamura
Age - 16
Family - Nakamura
Ability -Able to control the elements of water and fire. able to absorb water and fire to heal including attacks
Description -she is a carefree person. shows her respects to everyone she meets. she also can have a mean bad side when someone pisses her off. she loves to listen to music and a very famous violinist and a musicianist
Picture -
Member
4455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Clasified Infoo!!
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
can i b a mod plz!!

username: Jirachi4ever
characters name: yuuki
age: 11
Family:nakamura
ability: can control fire and darkness
description: Iceskater, Mean, but can b nice sometimes. UMM I KIND OF CANT CONTROLL MY POWERS MUCH!! but im trying..i like to have fun and play.

thanx!!
Posted 10/30/08
UsernameHikari70
Character name:Hikari
Age:13
Family:Nakamura
Ability:Can control darkness and earth
Description:Is a lonely girl. Hates to be alround other people.She has a good side sometimes. She always have a lonely face. She loves useing her ability aganist people

Member
4455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Clasified Infoo!!
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
can i b a mod plz!!

username: Jirachi4ever
characters name: yuuki
age: 11
Family:nakamura
ability: can control fire and darkness
description: Iceskater, Mean, but can b nice sometimes. UMM I KIND OF CANT CONTROLL MY POWERS MUCH!! but im trying..i like to have fun and play.

thanx!!

sowwie forgot pic


pic:
Member
19850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ♥California.♥
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:


Vampire_Angel_Sakura wrote:

Username - Vampire_Angel_Sakura
Characters name - Sakura Valerian
Age - Unknown
Family - Valerian... If it is ok...
Ability - Can heal others and can control Water
Description - can i b th other sister?? She's smart, kind and has a very mean side at times. She can control water and heal people. She is also very kind, but sometimes mean to others who are rude and mean...
Picture -



K. You can be a Valerian, but you need to choose which one. There are limited choices posted above. Please choose and quote me. =]


ok... then either mother or auntie is ok 4 me.... it doesn't really matter on which one of those two...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.