First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
The BEST ROMANCE / SHOUJO Manga or Anime + pic
648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In my Dream.... A...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
What is YOUR Best ROMANCE / SHOUJO Manga or Anime + Pic.........


My Best Romance / Shoujo manga or anime + pic is XD



Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne....



Moe Kare




Pink Love


Usawa no midori-kun!!



Ren-ai Shijou shugi


And I Have A lot Moreeee.............




20295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

will this fine?
675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ewasadjiajdia
Offline
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/29/08
Hana-Kimi
all manga made by Motomi Kyousuke like Beast master, Otokomae Beads Club and Daisy
Chocolate Cosmos
Dear School Gang Leader
Kaichou wa Maid sama
Penguin Revolution
W-JuLiet
also manga made by Minami Kanan like kyo koi hajimemasu, ren-ai shuji shiiku hime
1842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

kaname08 wrote:


will this fine?


this happend in manga???
1655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
The best manga maybe Time stranger kyoko ( maybe 'cause it was my first one, i love kamikaze kaitou jeanne too). It has beautiful pictures and wonderful characters :)
Hana Kimi is nice, Kare kano is also good... and I prefear Sugar sugar rune. Behind the childish faces there is really lovely story and the art is different from the others I think yet so beautiful.

I like this kind of colourful pictures :)

20295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

MickyX92 wrote:


kaname08 wrote:


will this fine?


this happend in manga???


not really...
it looks like one though...
someone told me it will took forever for this to happen even in manga......
104093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 10/29/08
romeo x juliet
22744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sitting on Kaname...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

Love monster

Shiawase kissa sanchoume

Ouran

And some more that I can't remember hm does vampire knight count as well?
1698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

LoveeAnimee wrote:

What is YOUR Best ROMANCE / SHOUJO
Manga or Anime + Pic.........


My Best Romance / Shoujo manga or anime + pic is XD



Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne....



Moe Kare




Pink Love


Usawa no midori-kun!!



Ren-ai Shijou shugi


And I Have A lot Moreeee.............






i am very thankful for you putting the names of all the animes on!
it so much easier that way!
and they all look really good!
tey shall go on my list!! hee hee
Posted 10/29/08

Rockin Heaven (manga)
648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In my Dream.... A...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

goldfishhxx wrote:


LoveeAnimee wrote:

What is YOUR Best ROMANCE / SHOUJO
Manga or Anime + Pic.........


My Best Romance / Shoujo manga or anime + pic is XD



Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne....



Moe Kare




Pink Love


Usawa no midori-kun!!



Ren-ai Shijou shugi


And I Have A lot Moreeee.............






i am very thankful for you putting the names of all the animes on!
it so much easier that way!
and they all look really good!
tey shall go on my list!! hee hee



It's much better that way ...... Your Welcome XD
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/29/08

LoveeAnimee wrote:

Usawa no midori-kun!!


OMG!!! <333 Usawa no midori-kun but I'd have to add Love Monster 2


Kawaii >.<
10746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / c i t y o f s n o w
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
kaichou wa maid-sama


romeo X juliet!!! ( best romance )
kamikaze kaitou jeanne
cherry juice
orange planet

etc etc
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/29/08
1698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

LoveeAnimee wrote:


goldfishhxx wrote:


LoveeAnimee wrote:

What is YOUR Best ROMANCE / SHOUJO
Manga or Anime + Pic.........


My Best Romance / Shoujo manga or anime + pic is XD



Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne....



Moe Kare




Pink Love


Usawa no midori-kun!!



Ren-ai Shijou shugi


And I Have A lot Moreeee.............






i am very thankful for you putting the names of all the animes on!
it so much easier that way!
and they all look really good!
tey shall go on my list!! hee hee



It's much better that way ...... Your Welcome XD


true!
thanks again ^^]
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.