First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
"Being nice about it"
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

cloud101 wrote:

Naaahhhh I'll just get my brother to tell her that I don't like her, he'll do anything if it means hurting someone's feelings XD I'm starting not 2 care if I do hurt her feelings.......don't get me wrong though I'm not an evil person...........PSYCHE!


First you made a thread asking not to hurt her feelings, and now you're completely changing your mind. Quite frankly, I don't buy your story anymore.
I'm reporting your thread, it's turning into an all about you thread.
3855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Where ever I can...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
courtknee I can do it myself I just choose not 2, so how bout u not call me names cause u don't fucking know me.......CAPICHE!!!??? little boy or girl or whatever gender u r.
3855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Where ever I can...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

Kippu wrote:


cloud101 wrote:

Naaahhhh I'll just get my brother to tell her that I don't like her, he'll do anything if it means hurting someone's feelings XD I'm starting not 2 care if I do hurt her feelings.......don't get me wrong though I'm not an evil person...........PSYCHE!


First you made a thread asking not to hurt her feelings, and now you're completely changing your mind. Quite frankly, I don't buy your story anymore.
I'm reporting your thread, it's turning into an all about you thread.


Do u rlly think I give a shit if u report it??? and who ask u 2 try and figure out my story anyway's??? Tlk about being a crybaby sensitive ass wimp.
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
Usually I'll switch seats if im sitting by someone i dont like and if theirs assigned seats I'll figure a way out of it
6142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida, USA
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
lol calm down sheesh, if you dont like the thread then dont read it.... or at least give positive advice if you see that hes making the wrong decisions
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
No pesonal threads pleez...
Just say your not in the mood to talk easy...
3549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

cloud101 wrote:

courtknee I can do it myself I just choose not 2, so how bout u not call me names cause u don't fucking know me.......CAPICHE!!!??? little boy or girl or whatever gender u r.


Use your brain. :|
Do I look like a girl?
I can call you names whenever I want.
It's the internet.


cloud101 wrote:


Kippu wrote:


cloud101 wrote:

Naaahhhh I'll just get my brother to tell her that I don't like her, he'll do anything if it means hurting someone's feelings XD I'm starting not 2 care if I do hurt her feelings.......don't get me wrong though I'm not an evil person...........PSYCHE!


First you made a thread asking not to hurt her feelings, and now you're completely changing your mind. Quite frankly, I don't buy your story anymore.
I'm reporting your thread, it's turning into an all about you thread.


Do u rlly think I give a shit if u report it??? and who ask u 2 try and figure out my story anyway's??? Tlk about being a crybaby sensitive ass wimp.


You posted your 'story' up on here.
It basically translate to us that we should care - and figure it out and help you.
Apparently you don't need our help. Because you aren't taking anyone's suggestion to heart.
LOOK WHOS CALLING NAMES NOW HYPOCRITE.
Whadda idiot. -_-
3855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Where ever I can...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
Personally some ppl reading ths thread r taking things way too seriously if u ask me. I mean just tell me what u think I should do, and not insult me while doing so, especially if u don't know me.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/29/08

cloud101 wrote:

Do u rlly think I give a shit if u report it??? and who ask u 2 try and figure out my story anyway's??? Tlk about being a crybaby sensitive ass wimp.


lol. You're one to talk. I'm not the one that made a thread asking others to help out with my problem. Wouldn't you be the one thats being a sensitive wimp? You're too scared to tell her to bug off, and yet you say you don't care about her feelings at the same time. Make up your mind. I don't buy your sappy story, I also can't believe you're older than me. Way to be mature.


and not insult me while doing so, especially if u don't know me.

Who's insulting who?
I'm not the one who swore calling someone a "crybaby sensitive ass wimp" =__=;
3855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Where ever I can...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

courtknee wrote:


cloud101 wrote:

courtknee I can do it myself I just choose not 2, so how bout u not call me names cause u don't fucking know me.......CAPICHE!!!??? little boy or girl or whatever gender u r.


Use your brain. :|
Do I look like a girl?
I can call you names whenever I want.
It's the internet.


cloud101 wrote:


Kippu wrote:


cloud101 wrote:

Naaahhhh I'll just get my brother to tell her that I don't like her, he'll do anything if it means hurting someone's feelings XD I'm starting not 2 care if I do hurt her feelings.......don't get me wrong though I'm not an evil person...........PSYCHE!


First you made a thread asking not to hurt her feelings, and now you're completely changing your mind. Quite frankly, I don't buy your story anymore.
I'm reporting your thread, it's turning into an all about you thread.


Do u rlly think I give a shit if u report it??? and who ask u 2 try and figure out my story anyway's??? Tlk about being a crybaby sensitive ass wimp.


You posted your 'story' up on here.
It basically translate to us that we should care - and figure it out and help you.
Apparently you don't need our help. Because you aren't taking anyone's suggestion to heart.
LOOK WHOS CALLING NAMES NOW HYPOCRITE.
Whadda idiot. -_-


Yeah exactly that's the only time u can call me names, because if it wasn't on the internet u wouln't b calling me names, and FYI I am taking ppl advice I'm just ignoring ur statement as u can tell, ur dumbass probably just learn the definition of that word hypocrite. Let's make a deal how about u not reply again and save urself from getting ur fellings hurt over the internet, luckily 4 u it is over the internet.
3855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Where ever I can...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

Kippu wrote:


cloud101 wrote:

Do u rlly think I give a shit if u report it??? and who ask u 2 try and figure out my story anyway's??? Tlk about being a crybaby sensitive ass wimp.


lol. You're one to talk. I'm not the one that made a thread asking others to help out with my problem. Wouldn't you be the one thats being a sensitive wimp? You're too scared to tell her to bug off, and yet you say you don't care about her feelings at the same time. Make up your mind. I don't buy your sappy story, I also can't believe you're older than me. Way to be mature.


and not insult me while doing so, especially if u don't know me.

Who's insulting who?
I'm not the one who swore calling someone a "crybaby sensitive ass wimp" =__=;


U dumbass I wasn't asking for anyone's advice I was asking what would u do, I don't need anyone help to tell some1 I don't like them, was just seeing what some1 else would do u fucking idiot.
3549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

Yeah exactly that's the only time u can call me names, because if it wasn't on the internet u wouln't b calling me names, and FYI I am taking ppl advice I'm just ignoring ur statement as u can tell, ur dumbass probably just learn the definition of that word hypocrite. Let's make a deal how about u not reply again and save urself from getting ur fellings hurt over the internet, luckily 4 u it is over the internet.


Yes. My feelings are TOTALLY going to be hurt. -___-
Go ahead buddy.

save urself from getting ur fellings hurt over the internet, luckily 4 u it is over the internet.

That doesn't make sense. I guess you consider getting feelings hurt over the internet is a bad thing... but then.... lucky for me that it's over the internet, so it's not a bad thing?
3549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

cloud101 wrote:

How do u go about telling someone that u don't like them, but not 2 do it in a harsh or mean way??? Is such a way possible??? Because there's someone in my business class that I rlly do not like, and she's always tlking 2 me and I try 2 get out of the conversations, and let her know that I'm ignoring her half the time but she just doesn't see that's the case wth me...........what should I do???


3855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Where ever I can...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

courtknee wrote:


Yeah exactly that's the only time u can call me names, because if it wasn't on the internet u wouln't b calling me names, and FYI I am taking ppl advice I'm just ignoring ur statement as u can tell, ur dumbass probably just learn the definition of that word hypocrite. Let's make a deal how about u not reply again and save urself from getting ur fellings hurt over the internet, luckily 4 u it is over the internet.


Yes. My feelings are TOTALLY going to be hurt. -___-
Go ahead buddy.

save urself from getting ur fellings hurt over the internet, luckily 4 u it is over the internet.

That doesn't make sense. I guess you consider getting feelings hurt over the internet is a bad thing... but then.... lucky for me that it's over the internet, so it's not a bad thing?

I rlly don't care for ths thread anymore so u don't have to leave ur comments anymore, I was just making up some bullshit ass story to see if the ppl on ths site actually had good advice or not.....and so far none at all so repor ths thread or delete it do whatever......I've got class right now anyway.
3549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
Everyone who has posted, has perfectly good advice.

You just choose to be wimp.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.