First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Sasaki Manor
Posted 11/21/08

shizukakimura wrote:
rp off: i havent thought about that......but since you used 'he', it shall be a 'he'.. haha ^^

Alistra: i will. *smiles* i'll go check on Kin-nii and Alistair now...


Gin:Hai, make sure you let me know how they're doing. *Lies back down and drifts off to sleep*
Moderator
17336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Gin:Hai, make sure you let me know how they're doing. *Lies back down and drifts off to sleep*


Alistra: 'kay.. oyasumi... *goes over to Kin's room and opens the door*
Posted 11/21/08

shizukakimura wrote:
Alistra: 'kay.. oyasumi... *goes over to Kin's room and opens the door*


Kin:*Sleeping peacefully all bound up in bandages and a neck brace*
Moderator
17336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Kin:*Sleeping peacefully all bound up in bandages and a neck brace*


Alistra: *winces* ouch... *walks toward his bed*
Posted 11/21/08

shizukakimura wrote:
Alistra: *winces* ouch... *walks toward his bed*


Kin:*Opens eyes* Who's there?
Moderator
17336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Kin:*Opens eyes* Who's there?


Alistra: onii-sama..its me,Alistra.
Posted 11/21/08 , edited 11/21/08

shizukakimura wrote:
Alistra: onii-sama..its me,Alistra.


Kin:Imouto-chan...How are you? Were you injured? How are the others?
Moderator
17336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/21/08 , edited 11/21/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Kin:Imouto-chan...How are you? Were you injured? How are the others?


Alistra: Gin-nee looks well. she's sleeping at the moment. Alistair is sleeping too. both of their injuries are bad,but not as much as yours... i'm....well...not totally unscathed... i do have a few scratches here and there.. but i'm fine *smiles*
Posted 11/21/08

shizukakimura wrote:
Alistra: Gin-nee looks well. she's sleeping at the moment. Alistair is sleeping too. both of their injuries are bad,but not as much as yours... i'm....well...not totally unscathed... i do have a few scratches here and there.. but i'm fine *smiles*


Kin:That's good to know, Imouto. I'm in pretty bad shape here. *Chuckles* I guess Gin-chan will have to fill in for my clan-head duties. *Chuckles again and winces in pain* Boy is she gonna love that!
Moderator
17336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Kin:That's good to know, Imouto. I'm in pretty bad shape here. *Chuckles* I guess Gin-chan will have to fill in for my clan-head duties. *Chuckles again and winces in pain* Boy is she gonna love that!


Alistra: onii-sama.. i guess its best for you not to move at all...even to laugh aloud.. the maids say you have some broken ribs....
Posted 11/21/08

shizukakimura wrote:
Alistra: onii-sama.. i guess its best for you not to move at all...even to laugh aloud.. the maids say you have some broken ribs....


Kin:Since when have you known a few broken ribs to keep me down? I'll be alright Imouto. Gomen ne...Our visit was cut too short and we had all these troubles. I didn't mean for you and otouto to get caught up in all this mess. This was supposed to be a fun and relaxing time for you two.
Moderator
17336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Kin:Since when have you known a few broken ribs to keep me down? I'll be alright Imouto. Gomen ne...Our visit was cut too short and we had all these troubles. I didn't mean for you and otouto to get caught up in all this mess. This was supposed to be a fun and relaxing time for you two.


Alistra: its not your fault that madman attacked,onii-sama...
Posted 11/21/08

shizukakimura wrote:
Alistra: its not your fault that madman attacked,onii-sama...


Kin:Demo, I'm the head of our clan and I couldn't even protect the family whom I love so dearly, let alone prevent it. What good am I? *Sighs* Perhaps that madman should have just killed me off...
Moderator
17336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Kin:Demo, I'm the head of our clan and I couldn't even protect the family whom I love so dearly, let alone prevent it. What good am I? *Sighs* Perhaps that madman should have just killed me off...


Alistra: no! please dont say that,onii-sama. some things just.... cannot be prevented...
Posted 11/21/08

shizukakimura wrote:
Alistra: no! please dont say that,onii-sama. some things just.... cannot be prevented...


Kin:Perhaps, perhaps.....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.