First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Hana Yori Dango Philippines
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / phillippines
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

spicychic wrote:

does it have to be look alike to the anime

but if i would have to choose
shan cai/makino=sarah geronimo

dao ming si/domyouji=rayver cruz

hua ze lei/rui hanazawa=john prats

mei zuo/sojiroh=dino imperial

xi men/akira=aj perez


hehe hope u like it
feel free to change other cast for the characters


well, good choice....
1777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Sacramento, CA
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

coofoo_ wrote:


summerwind12 wrote:


coofoo_ wrote:

no offence
but i seriously think that
if they make a filipino version ..
they would just kill it.

just like what they did with full house,
and lovers in paris.
XP


did they already do a full house remake.?!


sadly yes.


really.?!
dang..
so who got the main lead..?!
502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / phillippines
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

coofoo_ wrote:

no offence
but i seriously think that
if they make a filipino version ..
they would just kill it.

just like what they did with full house,
and lovers in paris.
XP


lovers in paris???
is there a filipino version of that???
well, i havent seen it...
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 10/30/08 , edited 10/30/08

achilles007 wrote:

I just want to say ONE thing to all people who hate Philippine Remake...And I know most of you are Filipino. How can you call yourself a Filipino if you cant even be proud of something done by a Filipino. And if you hate ORIGINAL Filipino Drama, just dont say anything. Because Filipinos arent like any other Asian Countries like Taiwan, Korea, Japane etc. We are of Latin Culture. We have adopted the Latin Soap Opera which are long, and mostly repetative.

And about remakes. American always, always remakes stuff from latin america, books etc. even asian drama they are now remaking. Even Taiwanese and Japanese are all remaking from manga. Every Country will always have a remake, no country dont do remake.

Philippine Drama isnt in success because even Filipino dont appriciate it. Just be proud of and you will see how this will affect the whole filipino film and tv industry


---demo, i'm not racist nor a patriot..whether it comes from any country i don't care....i'm basing my judgement from the way i see things....it's enough that i've watched pinoy dramas to judge on this stuff.....
the issue for me is if it'd be good to make a phil. ver.---but i don't think , for now, we can make it..

---support from people comes when we make our series high standards...i don't hate filipino dramas or remakes..but i just think they need lots of improvement...that's why other asian dramas have become enormously pop. all throughout asia because they're highly competitive...

--Let me rephrase what you said___Phi. dramas are successful only that it's deteriorating right now because of the competitiveness of other asian series...if we want to bash all those competitors---we need to be competitive enough..

--remakes are good, but if it'd deteriorate our originality,creativity and our identity---i think that's really bad!
666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
i don't think so
666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

garcon wrote:


achilles007 wrote:

I just want to say ONE thing to all people who hate Philippine Remake...And I know most of you are Filipino. How can you call yourself a Filipino if you cant even be proud of something done by a Filipino. And if you hate ORIGINAL Filipino Drama, just dont say anything. Because Filipinos arent like any other Asian Countries like Taiwan, Korea, Japane etc. We are of Latin Culture. We have adopted the Latin Soap Opera which are long, and mostly repetative.

And about remakes. American always, always remakes stuff from latin america, books etc. even asian drama they are now remaking. Even Taiwanese and Japanese are all remaking from manga. Every Country will always have a remake, no country dont do remake.

Philippine Drama isnt in success because even Filipino dont appriciate it. Just be proud of and you will see how this will affect the whole filipino film and tv industry


---demo, i'm not racist nor a patriot..whether it comes from any country i don't care....i'm basing my judgement from the way i see things....it's enough that i've watched pinoy dramas to judge on this stuff.....
the issue for me is if it'd be good to make a phil. ver.---but i don't think , for now, we can make it..

---support from people comes when we make our series high standards...i don't hate filipino dramas or remakes..but i just think they need lots of improvement...that's why other asian dramas have become enormously pop. all throughout asia because they're highly competitive...

--Let me rephrase what you said___Phi. dramas are successful only that it's deteriorating right now because of the competitiveness of other asian series...if we want to bash all those competitors---we need to be competitive enough..

--remakes are good, but if it'd deteriorate our originality,creativity and our identity---i think that's really bad!


yup.
724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
wtf. NO. no more remakes.
unless their previous ones were good.
and judging by the replies, it wasn't.

so...NO! and yes, they are too old-looking.
724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
another thing,
HYD is a well-loved drama,
remakes from anywhere will kill it.
In fact, any Jap or Korean Drama
that are remade will make others
dislike the originals.
2593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / away from RLE
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
I DON'T WANT A FILIPINO VERSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it would surely ruin my sweet memories with it..huhuhuhu

please SPARE this!
1218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
well,
my HYD casts for me are...
toni gonzaga/heart evangelista/antonnette taus/kim chui as Tsukushi Makino

Piolo Pascual/Richard Guttierez/Dingdong Dantes/Geral Anderson as Tsukasa Domyoji

heheheheh.... peace Yo!...

1218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

aniemey wrote:


spicychic wrote:

does it have to be look alike to the anime

but if i would have to choose
shan cai/makino=sarah geronimo

dao ming si/domyouji=rayver cruz

hua ze lei/rui hanazawa=john prats

mei zuo/sojiroh=dino imperial

xi men/akira=aj perez


hehe hope u like it
feel free to change other cast for the characters


well, good choice....

i agree... LOL

225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / manila
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

yuan101302 wrote:


aniemey wrote:


spicychic wrote:

does it have to be look alike to the anime

but if i would have to choose
shan cai/makino=sarah geronimo

dao ming si/domyouji=rayver cruz

hua ze lei/rui hanazawa=john prats

mei zuo/sojiroh=dino imperial

xi men/akira=aj perez


hehe hope u like it
feel free to change other cast for the characters


well, good choice....

i agree... LOL




well thanks...
for them they are suitable for the role they are not too old nor too young..hehe
and i think sarah will fit for the lead role coz she's good in acting like in a very special love
well rayver is such a great actor like in maalala mo kaya he's so good in there
i think they will make a great chemistry.........

225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / manila
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

aniemey wrote:


spicychic wrote:

does it have to be look alike to the anime

but if i would have to choose
shan cai/makino=sarah geronimo

dao ming si/domyouji=rayver cruz

hua ze lei/rui hanazawa=john prats

mei zuo/sojiroh=dino imperial

xi men/akira=aj perez


hehe hope u like it
feel free to change other cast for the characters


well, good choice....


yeah thanks...
well definitely gonna watch it if they are the lead roles hehe
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

aNNe20 wrote:

I want new face!! new artist!


i agree... i wish sam concepcion can be the tsukasa!!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.