First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply •͡ Avatar Machine♥♥♥
Posted 11/11/08

Dream_Kitty09 wrote:

What you want written: (If the text long we might have to make the text font smaller)
Naomi
Dream_Kitty09
i'm a Neko Girl

Main Colors: (what specific colors you want?)
red

Cropped?: thin and tall

Extras?: (If you want anything you specifically want on it Examples: Heart, Stars, Emotions)
background end brushess please

Animated?:(Examples: Text, gif (need more than one avi), moving extras)
nope

Pic:


is it oke if vebriany makes it ??

sure~! :)
DONE-Vebriany


Posted 11/11/08

Vebriany wrote:


Dream_Kitty09 wrote:

What you want written: (If the text long we might have to make the text font smaller)
Naomi
Dream_Kitty09
i'm a Neko Girl

Main Colors: (what specific colors you want?)
red

Cropped?: thin and tall

Extras?: (If you want anything you specifically want on it Examples: Heart, Stars, Emotions)
background end brushess please

Animated?:(Examples: Text, gif (need more than one avi), moving extras)
nope

Pic:


is it oke if vebriany makes it ??

sure~! :)
DONE-Vebriany




thanks i love it
Moderator
2867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i n m y h a p p...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

minjiminx wrote:

What you want written: minjiminx
Main Colors: anything that goes!!
Cropped?: thin and tall
Extras?: anything!!! i trust u guys!!:)
Animated?: no dsu....
Pic:


THANX!!:)
ONE MADE FROM VEBRI CHAN..N ONE MADE FROM NANA CHAN!!:) BOTH VEE'S FAVE BUDDIES!!:)

2nd Pic Done oOCandiixRawROo ~ N A N A (lol luv yuuu Vee-Chii (>∪<)333)
DONE-1st Pic-vebriany


finally I'ma done! ! ! ! well Hope yuu like it peanut butter friend <333 (^u^)b ~ oOCandiixRawROo ~ N A N A
Dreamer
20528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .withyoualways.
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

oOCandiixRawROo wrote:


minjiminx wrote:

What you want written: minjiminx
Main Colors: anything that goes!!
Cropped?: thin and tall
Extras?: anything!!! i trust u guys!!:)
Animated?: no dsu....
Pic:


THANX!!:)
ONE MADE FROM VEBRI CHAN..N ONE MADE FROM NANA CHAN!!:) BOTH VEE'S FAVE BUDDIES!!:)

2nd Pic Done oOCandiixRawROo ~ N A N A (lol luv yuuu Vee-Chii (>∪<)333)
DONE-1st Pic-vebriany


finally I'ma done! ! ! ! well Hope yuu like it peanut butter friend <333 (^u^)b ~ oOCandiixRawROo ~ N A N A


thanx jelly friend~~!!! nana~~ its looks GREAT!!! but do nana chan no where vebri chan made mine!!??
Moderator
2867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i n m y h a p p...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

minjiminx wrote:


oOCandiixRawROo wrote:


minjiminx wrote:

What you want written: minjiminx
Main Colors: anything that goes!!
Cropped?: thin and tall
Extras?: anything!!! i trust u guys!!:)
Animated?: no dsu....
Pic:


THANX!!:)
ONE MADE FROM VEBRI CHAN..N ONE MADE FROM NANA CHAN!!:) BOTH VEE'S FAVE BUDDIES!!:)

2nd Pic Done oOCandiixRawROo ~ N A N A (lol luv yuuu Vee-Chii (>∪<)333)
DONE-1st Pic-vebriany


finally I'ma done! ! ! ! well Hope yuu like it peanut butter friend <333 (^u^)b ~ oOCandiixRawROo ~ N A N A


thanx jelly friend~~!!! nana~~ its looks GREAT!!! but do nana chan no where vebri chan made mine!!??


yep yeppp, page 2 in the middle somewhere ! (->u<)b ~ N A N A
Dreamer
20528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .withyoualways.
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

oOCandiixRawROo wrote:


minjiminx wrote:


oOCandiixRawROo wrote:


minjiminx wrote:

What you want written: minjiminx
Main Colors: anything that goes!!
Cropped?: thin and tall
Extras?: anything!!! i trust u guys!!:)
Animated?: no dsu....
Pic:


THANX!!:)
ONE MADE FROM VEBRI CHAN..N ONE MADE FROM NANA CHAN!!:) BOTH VEE'S FAVE BUDDIES!!:)

2nd Pic Done oOCandiixRawROo ~ N A N A (lol luv yuuu Vee-Chii (>∪<)333)
DONE-1st Pic-vebriany


finally I'ma done! ! ! ! well Hope yuu like it peanut butter friend <333 (^u^)b ~ oOCandiixRawROo ~ N A N A


thanx jelly friend~~!!! nana~~ its looks GREAT!!! but do nana chan no where vebri chan made mine!!??


yep yeppp, page 2 in the middle somewhere ! (->u<)b ~ N A N A


thanxies nana chan~~ vee chan go looks rite now!!:)
Dreamer
20528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .withyoualways.
Offline
Posted 11/12/08 , edited 11/13/08

Vebriany wrote:


minjiminx wrote:

What you want written: minjiminx
Main Colors: anything that goes!!
Cropped?: thin and tall
Extras?: anything!!! i trust u guys!!:)
Animated?: no dsu....
Pic:


THANX!!:)
ONE MADE FROM VEBRI CHAN..N ONE MADE FROM NANA CHAN!!:) BOTH VEE'S FAVE BUDDIES!!:)

2nd Pic Done oOCandiixRawROo ~ N A N A (lol luv yuuu Vee-Chii (>∪<)333)
DONE-1st Pic-vebriany


If there anything that u don't like please PM me!^^


IT looks coolio ne!!!:) can vebri chan make one more for vee chan if ur not too busy ne!!??

What you want written: minjiminx
Main Colors: anything that goes!!
Cropped?: thin and tall
Extras?: anything!!! i trust u guys!!:)
Animated?: no dsu....
Pic:


DONE-Vebriany
Posted 11/13/08

minjiminx wrote:


Vebriany wrote:


minjiminx wrote:

What you want written: minjiminx
Main Colors: anything that goes!!
Cropped?: thin and tall
Extras?: anything!!! i trust u guys!!:)
Animated?: no dsu....
Pic:


THANX!!:)
ONE MADE FROM VEBRI CHAN..N ONE MADE FROM NANA CHAN!!:) BOTH VEE'S FAVE BUDDIES!!:)

2nd Pic Done oOCandiixRawROo ~ N A N A (lol luv yuuu Vee-Chii (>∪<)333)
DONE-1st Pic-vebriany


If there anything that u don't like please PM me!^^


IT looks coolio ne!!!:) can vebri chan make one more for vee chan if ur not too busy ne!!??

What you want written: minjiminx
Main Colors: anything that goes!!
Cropped?: thin and tall
Extras?: anything!!! i trust u guys!!:)
Animated?: no dsu....
Pic:


DONE-Vebriany


if there something wrong PM me ne~^^

Dreamer
20528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .withyoualways.
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

Vebriany wrote:


minjiminx wrote:


Vebriany wrote:


minjiminx wrote:

What you want written: minjiminx
Main Colors: anything that goes!!
Cropped?: thin and tall
Extras?: anything!!! i trust u guys!!:)
Animated?: no dsu....
Pic:


THANX!!:)
ONE MADE FROM VEBRI CHAN..N ONE MADE FROM NANA CHAN!!:) BOTH VEE'S FAVE BUDDIES!!:)

2nd Pic Done oOCandiixRawROo ~ N A N A (lol luv yuuu Vee-Chii (>∪<)333)
DONE-1st Pic-vebriany


If there anything that u don't like please PM me!^^


IT looks coolio ne!!!:) can vebri chan make one more for vee chan if ur not too busy ne!!??

What you want written: minjiminx
Main Colors: anything that goes!!
Cropped?: thin and tall
Extras?: anything!!! i trust u guys!!:)
Animated?: no dsu....
Pic:


DONE-Vebriany


if there something wrong PM me ne~^^



AWESOME NE~~ VEE CHAN GONNA USE THIS AV NEXT!!!:) thanxies soo much vebri chan!!! ur the best!!:)
Moderator
2867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i n m y h a p p...
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

ceciliachang wrote:

What you want written: at the top/middle: Blooming dreams...
at somewhere : ceciliachang (can you make this the font where it looks like sewed stitches)
at the bottom: love always,
I guess I'll keep this a secret

Main Colors: colourful/ rainbow

Cropped?: very very tall and quite thin XD

Extras?
must please: add a heart by the word 'love',
maybe : can you make a new background if it is better, and make a double pic
must please : add stripes or grids and make the avatar like a rainbow colour you did for another avatar about the 1st page with a girl holding a strawberry thingy


Animated?:NO THANKS

Pic: (plez put in as spoiler!)


CAN CANDYIIXRAWRO PLEASE MAKE IT - if she has time - XD

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME


Done oOCandiixRawROo ~ N A N A <333


Sorrii that took a long time, I was having a really hard time rendering it. . . first time (>U<)b. . . but hope yuu like it and sorrii I didn't make it colorful I thought it wouldn't look too good with the picture. but hope yuu like it anyways! ♡
~N A N A oOCandiixRawROo
Dreamer
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 11/13/08 , edited 11/13/08
What you want written: adelineang840
Main Colors: colour that matches the pic
Cropped?: thin and tall
Extras?: brushes, maybe a quote
Animated?:no plz
Pic:


DONE-Vebriany
Posted 11/14/08

adelineang840 wrote:

What you want written: adelineang840
Main Colors: colour that matches the pic
Cropped?: thin and tall
Extras?: brushes, maybe a quote
Animated?:no plz
Pic:


DONE-Vebriany


Dreamer
12516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
hihi all requesters i'm hikaru-chan,and i'll be helping in making aviies for all of ya XP
Posted 11/14/08 , edited 11/15/08
Can i have vebriany do this one
What you want written:1st avi.)T-Chan,Fiini-Chan,BFFL,2avi.) Tiara and Jack Forever
Main Colors: colour that matches the pic
Cropped?: tall
Extras?: brushes, maybe a quote
Animated?:no plz
TAKE YUR TIME NO RUSHIN YA:D
Pic:


DONE--Vebriany

Posted 11/15/08

IloveMicchi-sanalot875 wrote:

Can i have vebriany do this one
What you want written:1st avi.)T-Chan,Fiini-Chan,BFFL,2avi.) Tiara and Jack Forever
Main Colors: colour that matches the pic
Cropped?: tall
Extras?: brushes, maybe a quote
Animated?:no plz
TAKE YUR TIME NO RUSHIN YA:D
Pic:


DONE--Vebriany


HOPE u like them~~! :33


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.