First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
most powerful and epic female char
13688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
Besides the Obvious Haruhi.....

Yotsuba and Tsukasa FTW!
4384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
Haruhi...its obvious lol
848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mangaville, Anime...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

IvIarijuana wrote:


riku911 wrote:


XxdarknessX wrote:


zendude wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:


lazycrazyjacky wrote:

Haruhi Suzumiya


I second that notion.


I third that notion


I fourth that notion.


i fifth that notion ......ha....

not exactly epicly powerful but kallen from code geass can kick some ass in her gurren and also saber from FSN oh claire from claymore !
oh one more is shana


i sixth that notion


I seventh that notion

I eight that notion

I ninth that notion

I tenth that notion, muahahaha

I eleventh that notion

I twelfth that notion, hmm kk last 1

I thirteenth that notion


Fourteenthed.
Posted 10/29/08
^15th its pretty obvious~
1260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

pichipichipichi wrote:


IvIarijuana wrote:


riku911 wrote:


XxdarknessX wrote:


zendude wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:


lazycrazyjacky wrote:

Haruhi Suzumiya


I second that notion.


I third that notion


I fourth that notion.


i fifth that notion ......ha....

not exactly epicly powerful but kallen from code geass can kick some ass in her gurren and also saber from FSN oh claire from claymore !
oh one more is shana


i sixth that notion


I seventh that notion

I eight that notion

I ninth that notion

I tenth that notion, muahahaha

I eleventh that notion

I twelfth that notion, hmm kk last 1

I thirteenth that notion


Fourteenthed.

16th that lotion XD
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/29/08


Hinagiku /end.
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
Saber from fate stay night!! she rules as hell!!!
I am the numba one fan of FSN!! Challenge me if you dare!!!
713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / awesomeville
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
Well, Haruhi is undoubtedly number 1. And then probably Saber.
Posted 10/30/08
saber from fate stay night or shana from shakugan no shana
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
There is only one girl i can think of...

Can kill anyone/anything.
What's not to like?
Posted 10/30/08
Haruhi Suzumiya
1061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Inaba
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

crush_dance wrote:

There is only one girl i can think of...

Can kill anyone/anything.
What's not to like?


2nd that Shiki ♥
Posted 10/30/08

abnoi wrote:


pichipichipichi wrote:


IvIarijuana wrote:


riku911 wrote:


XxdarknessX wrote:


zendude wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:


lazycrazyjacky wrote:

Haruhi Suzumiya


I second that notion.


I third that notion


I fourth that notion.


i fifth that notion ......ha....

not exactly epicly powerful but kallen from code geass can kick some ass in her gurren and also saber from FSN oh claire from claymore !
oh one more is shana


i sixth that notion


I seventh that notion

I eight that notion

I ninth that notion

I tenth that notion, muahahaha

I eleventh that notion

I twelfth that notion, hmm kk last 1

I thirteenth that notion


Fourteenthed.

16th that lotion XD


17th notion! 8DD
(moarr notion!!)
2466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

animeprincessyumi wrote:


abnoi wrote:


pichipichipichi wrote:


IvIarijuana wrote:


riku911 wrote:


XxdarknessX wrote:


zendude wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:


lazycrazyjacky wrote:

Haruhi Suzumiya


I second that notion.


I third that notion


I fourth that notion.


i fifth that notion ......ha....

not exactly epicly powerful but kallen from code geass can kick some ass in her gurren and also saber from FSN oh claire from claymore !
oh one more is shana


i sixth that notion


I seventh that notion

I eight that notion

I ninth that notion

I tenth that notion, muahahaha

I eleventh that notion

I twelfth that notion, hmm kk last 1

I thirteenth that notion


Fourteenthed.

16th that lotion XD


17th notion! 8DD
(moarr notion!!)



18th notion<3

19th notion<3

20th notion<3
4018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Over there ------->
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
Haruhi isnt Epic...... She sometimes act like a dufus
Saber is my pic
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.