First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Yukki's Room
Posted 1/17/09
Nee-san? Are you here?
Member
3029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In a Throne full...
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
*walks infront of the door and knocks* yukki? are you there?
Creator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

scourgeking wrote:

*walks infront of the door and knocks* yukki? are you there?


Runs towards the door and swings it open *Ryan! I was about to come to your house to see you* Jumps on top and hugs *Iv got the best news ever!* smiles
Member
3029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In a Throne full...
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
*catches yukki but fells to the floor* ouch you startled me there*sits up and looks puzzled* really? what is it?
Creator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

scourgeking wrote:

*catches yukki but fells to the floor* ouch you startled me there*sits up and looks puzzled* really? what is it?


Grins and then giggles *Well i spoke to me dad yesterday and i sat him down to talk to him about the...you know......the thing with you and me and he sed....IT WAS ALRITE!* giggles *He sed he liked you and your family and has agreed to it!* hugs tightly

(RP off: Someone on my friend list the Valerian sisters father now ^_^)
Member
3029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In a Throne full...
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
*looks shocked* really? im glad! *hugs tightly* now il be with you forever now..il never leave your sight again yukki...*puts hand on your right cheek*
Creator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

scourgeking wrote:

*looks shocked* really? im glad! *hugs tightly* now il be with you forever now..il never leave your sight again yukki...*puts hand on your right cheek*


*Pushes to floor and hugs tighly* Im sooo happy! i couldnt believe it at first...But i think he would want to meet you soon....just to talk* smiles and kisses lips and giggles
Member
3029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In a Throne full...
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

LadyYukki wrote:


scourgeking wrote:

*looks shocked* really? im glad! *hugs tightly* now il be with you forever now..il never leave your sight again yukki...*puts hand on your right cheek*


*Pushes to floor and hugs tighly* Im sooo happy! i couldnt believe it at first...But i think he would want to meet you soon....just to talk* smiles and kisses lips and giggles


*holds you tightly and kisses you* im really thankful for your father right now. well im alright about it if he wants to talk to me soon. you being with me now...i would do anything*smiles*

Creator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

scourgeking wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:


scourgeking wrote:

*looks shocked* really? im glad! *hugs tightly* now il be with you forever now..il never leave your sight again yukki...*puts hand on your right cheek*


*Pushes to floor and hugs tighly* Im sooo happy! i couldnt believe it at first...But i think he would want to meet you soon....just to talk* smiles and kisses lips and giggles


*holds you tightly and kisses you* im really thankful for your father right now. well im alright about it if he wants to talk to me soon. you being with me now...i would do anything*smiles*



Blushes and smiles *Hehe...well he will be back soon so how about staying here for a bit?* stands out and reaches out hand *sorry for knocking you down...I was soo happy* giggles
Member
3029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In a Throne full...
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

LadyYukki wrote:


scourgeking wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:


scourgeking wrote:

*looks shocked* really? im glad! *hugs tightly* now il be with you forever now..il never leave your sight again yukki...*puts hand on your right cheek*


*Pushes to floor and hugs tighly* Im sooo happy! i couldnt believe it at first...But i think he would want to meet you soon....just to talk* smiles and kisses lips and giggles


*holds you tightly and kisses you* im really thankful for your father right now. well im alright about it if he wants to talk to me soon. you being with me now...i would do anything*smiles*



Blushes and smiles *Hehe...well he will be back soon so how about staying here for a bit?* stands out and reaches out hand *sorry for knocking you down...I was soo happy* giggles


*holds hand and stands up* nah im alryt..forgot all about it when i heard the good news..well alryt il stay here for a while*looks at the room*
Creator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

scourgeking wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:


scourgeking wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:


scourgeking wrote:

*looks shocked* really? im glad! *hugs tightly* now il be with you forever now..il never leave your sight again yukki...*puts hand on your right cheek*


*Pushes to floor and hugs tighly* Im sooo happy! i couldnt believe it at first...But i think he would want to meet you soon....just to talk* smiles and kisses lips and giggles


*holds you tightly and kisses you* im really thankful for your father right now. well im alright about it if he wants to talk to me soon. you being with me now...i would do anything*smiles*



Blushes and smiles *Hehe...well he will be back soon so how about staying here for a bit?* stands out and reaches out hand *sorry for knocking you down...I was soo happy* giggles


*holds hand and stands up* nah im alryt..forgot all about it when i heard the good news..well alryt il stay here for a while*looks at the room*


Smiles and pulls into room *Hmmm...is there anything you want to drink?* smiles pushing you onto sofa to sit down
Member
3029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In a Throne full...
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
falls down sitting on the sofa *oof! well alright quite thirsty i guess what do you have anyway?*
Creator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

scourgeking wrote:

falls down sitting on the sofa *oof! well alright quite thirsty i guess what do you have anyway?*


Giggles and skips over to a cupboard opening it showing a big collection of glass bottles *Hmmmm what do I have?* looks at all the bottels deep in thought *Hmmm Iv got cola, apple juice, organe....urmmmm......cheery, milk* laughs *I need to get some better stuff* smiles
Member
3029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In a Throne full...
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
*laughs* lol well have any blood we can share?
Creator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

scourgeking wrote:

*laughs* lol well have any blood we can share?


Looks at Ryan for a minute and laughs *Soo you want blood if im correct?* smiles
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.