First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Thugs
2851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In bed With Jin!!!!
Offline
Posted 2/2/10
I dont understand why people do that sort of incredulous thing. Is is that big of a thing to show how tough and cool u are in a gang?
Plus people who try to act hard and are not are really fake and annoying. THis is why i cant stand humanity......why waste the brains and brawns given to u thru evolution if u are going to do something stpid. Maybe im just being self righteous or something but I absolutley hate how stupid one can be. THEy should put that to better use.
ALso they are in HIGH SCHOOL, i also have kids like that at my school who think they are the "Shit" and has to go brag about being in a gang....and how they try to act ghetto.....im thinking have u even been to the ghetto???
71583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / So Cali, OC
Offline
Posted 8/17/10
I got a tattoo that says "Thug Life" on my back.
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/17/10 , edited 8/17/10

Yohannbear wrote:

I got a tattoo that says "Thug Life" on my back.


mine says "a bugs life" :)




this all sounds exaggerated like they have the mara salvatrucha in his school or something but then again im not there so w/e
71583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / So Cali, OC
Offline
Posted 8/17/10

moratorium wrote:


Yohannbear wrote:

I got a tattoo that says "Thug Life" on my back.


mine says "a bugs life" :)




this all sounds exaggerated like they have the mara salvatrucha in his school or something but then again im not there so w/e


Mara what?!
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/17/10

Yohannbear wrote:


moratorium wrote:


Yohannbear wrote:

I got a tattoo that says "Thug Life" on my back.


mine says "a bugs life" :)




this all sounds exaggerated like they have the mara salvatrucha in his school or something but then again im not there so w/e


Mara what?!


some salvadoran gang

iv eseen some documentaries on it thats about it
71583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / So Cali, OC
Offline
Posted 8/17/10

moratorium wrote:


Yohannbear wrote:


moratorium wrote:


Yohannbear wrote:

I got a tattoo that says "Thug Life" on my back.


mine says "a bugs life" :)




this all sounds exaggerated like they have the mara salvatrucha in his school or something but then again im not there so w/e


Mara what?!


some salvadoran gang

iv eseen some documentaries on it thats about it


hahah IDK, i went to school with all asian gansta. I remember there this one time i was in the locker room and there these mexican people talking shit about asian people and 15 asian guys jumped him while he was changing. pretty brutal.
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/17/10


fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu just like gran torino
o wait nevermind i dont think that happened in that movie
1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Somewhere Far Awa...
Offline
Posted 8/18/10
I just lol'd. I used to live in L.A but here where I live now theres a bunch of wanna-be gangsters but then again preppies over rule them .
Posted 8/18/10
I don't really care, as long as they don't try to stab me

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.