First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Helper/Mod application!
Posted 11/8/08 , edited 11/8/08

hello! I would like a apply as a avatar,banner and the page ect. MOD please


Username: pony200


Any other group which ur a mod, or creator in:
i'm a MOD in like 5 other groups doing nothing but photoshop stufff like banners,avatars and the page

i have sooo much time in my hands


Examples of ur work:

Avatars:




Banners:





How much do u want dis, n r u REALLY goin 2 improve dis group

Well, i like groups like these but some groups say that they have to many MODS and some MODS don't even
have much skill in some stuff like updating or avatars and stuff

i also like 2 use my photoshop skills to help some groups in need or if they want it


[i only want to be MOD in charge of avatars,banners and the page ONLY (it's the only thing i'm good at)



AND I'M LIKE THE BEST AT MEMBERSHIP CARDS!!!!!

i just deleted all the examples
Creator
3025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kew, Melbourne
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

pony200 wrote:


hello! I would like a apply as a avatar,banner and the page ect. MOD please


Username: pony200


Any other group which ur a mod, or creator in:
i'm a MOD in like 5 other groups doing nothing but photoshop stufff like banners,avatars and the page

i have sooo much time in my hands


Examples of ur work:

Avatars:




Banners:





How much do u want dis, n r u REALLY goin 2 improve dis group

Well, i like groups like these but some groups say that they have to many MODS and some MODS don't even
have much skill in some stuff like updating or avatars and stuff

i also like 2 use my photoshop skills to help some groups in need or if they want it


[i only want to be MOD in charge of avatars,banners and the page ONLY (it's the only thing i'm good at)



AND I'M LIKE THE BEST AT MEMBERSHIP CARDS!!!!!

i just deleted all the examples



wow! u r really good!!! u said u only want 2 do the work of avii/banner/membership cards rite??? it sounds lik u want 2 b a "helper", not a mod. cuz a mod help in EVERYTHING n helper helps wif banners/avii/membership cards!!! So do u mind if u put u down as a helper????
Posted 11/8/08

rozmaiden wrote:


pony200 wrote:


hello! I would like a apply as a avatar,banner and the page ect. MOD please


Username: pony200


Any other group which ur a mod, or creator in:
i'm a MOD in like 5 other groups doing nothing but photoshop stufff like banners,avatars and the page

i have sooo much time in my hands


Examples of ur work:

Avatars:




Banners:





How much do u want dis, n r u REALLY goin 2 improve dis group

Well, i like groups like these but some groups say that they have to many MODS and some MODS don't even
have much skill in some stuff like updating or avatars and stuff

i also like 2 use my photoshop skills to help some groups in need or if they want it


[i only want to be MOD in charge of avatars,banners and the page ONLY (it's the only thing i'm good at)



AND I'M LIKE THE BEST AT MEMBERSHIP CARDS!!!!!

i just deleted all the examples



wow! u r really good!!! u said u only want 2 do the work of avii/banner/membership cards rite??? it sounds lik u want 2 b a "helper", not a mod. cuz a mod help in EVERYTHING n helper helps wif banners/avii/membership cards!!! So do u mind if u put u down as a helper????



i can organise/update pretty good

but you can put me down as helper

i don't mind =D you choose
Moderator
283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

rozmaiden wrote:


Lelouch-soul wrote:

I like to be a helper in member ship cards or banner please



can u plz fill in da form 4 it? it's at da top of dis page!


Username: Lelouch-soul
Any other group which ur a mod, or creator in: none
Examples of ur work:
Posted 11/9/08
Username: AmuxIku
Any other group which ur a mod, or creator in: ShikixRima, Kawaii Avatar, Queen Avatars.....some of my graphics are there.
Examples of ur work:
How much do u want dis, n r u REALLY goin 2 improve dis group: I'll do some of the dirty work.... You wont have to worry 'bout that.
Creator
3025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kew, Melbourne
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

Lelouch-soul wrote:


rozmaiden wrote:


Lelouch-soul wrote:

I like to be a helper in member ship cards or banner please



can u plz fill in da form 4 it? it's at da top of dis page!


Username: Lelouch-soul
Any other group which ur a mod, or creator in: none
Examples of ur work:


ur approved!!! plz invite more pplz n help out around da group by mayb helping me put member's role up on da profile, n making more membership cards!!!

Creator
3025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kew, Melbourne
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

AmuxIku wrote:

Username: AmuxIku
Any other group which ur a mod, or creator in: ShikixRima, Kawaii Avatar, Queen Avatars.....some of my graphics are there.
Examples of ur work:
How much do u want dis, n r u REALLY goin 2 improve dis group: I'll do some of the dirty work.... You wont have to worry 'bout that.


ur approved! plz help around da group by inviting more buddies n i'll let u know when da avii/banners/membership card forum is opened!
Moderator
459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in a fa...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
Username: MangaOtakuMai
Any other group which ur a mod, or creator in: None

Examples of ur work:


How much do u want dis, n r u REALLY goin 2 improve dis group: I really want to improve this group like alot alot. I will try really hard to improve this group.
Creator
3025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kew, Melbourne
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

Mangaotakumai wrote:

Username: MangaOtakuMai
Any other group which ur a mod, or creator in: None

Examples of ur work:


How much do u want dis, n r u REALLY goin 2 improve dis group: I really want to improve this group like alot alot. I will try really hard to improve this group.



ur approved!!!
Moderator
36273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / ¯\(°_0)/¯
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
Username: kookiemonstar
Any other group which ur a mod, or creator in: NONE (so I can be full time here!!)
Examples of ur work:

How much do u want dis, n r u REALLY goin 2 improve dis group: Yup!!!!!!!!!!!!! The moment I got accepted I'm gonna start working!!
Creator
3025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kew, Melbourne
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

kookiemonstar wrote:

Username: kookiemonstar
Any other group which ur a mod, or creator in: NONE (so I can be full time here!!)
Examples of ur work:

How much do u want dis, n r u REALLY goin 2 improve dis group: Yup!!!!!!!!!!!!! The moment I got accepted I'm gonna start working!!


i luv ur banners! ur accepted!
Helper
31963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / singapore^^v
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
Username: snoopyme
Any other group which ur a mod, or creator in:amuto graphic designers
erm i juz help in avis... isit ok?


Creator
3025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kew, Melbourne
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

snoopyme wrote:

Username: snoopyme
Any other group which ur a mod, or creator in:amuto graphic designers
erm i juz help in avis... isit ok?




ok! i'll put u down as helper then! thx!
Helper
31963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / singapore^^v
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

rozmaiden wrote:


snoopyme wrote:

Username: snoopyme
Any other group which ur a mod, or creator in:amuto graphic designers
erm i juz help in avis... isit ok?




ok! i'll put u down as helper then! thx!


erm ur welcome=]
Senior student
13064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/14/08 , edited 11/14/08




Username: d_ianne963
Any other group which ur a mod, or creator in: Fantasy Academia, Humagracia realm, Blue waters Resort, Jade academy...others i forgot
Examples of ur work: my Avi<<<<<<<,=
How much do u want dis, n r u REALLY goin 2 improve dis group: I will do my best and be active, i can suggest things quite a lot
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.