[ITEM] Manga Coloring
Posted 10/29/08
pic:
color of:
eyes:
hair:
highlights? :yes or no? if yes den wat color?
lips: lipstick or lip gloss?
clothes: *plz be specific.
have u uploaded 2 pics? : yes or no?
All-Important-Requester
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

pic:

eyes: if there's anything to color, Blue
hair: girl, dark blue. biy, white blonde
highlights? : no
lips: no
clothes: girl, blue, boy yellow and light blue
have u uploaded 2 pics? : yes
All-Important-Graphics-Editor
6174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Stalker...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

Blacksonate wrote:


pic:

eyes: if there's anything to color, Blue
hair: girl, dark blue. biy, white blonde
highlights? : no
lips: no
clothes: girl, blue, boy yellow and light blue
have u uploaded 2 pics? : yes


umm for the guy what's
yellow and wha't light blue?
All-Important-Requester
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

animephico wrote:


Blacksonate wrote:


pic:

eyes: if there's anything to color, Blue
hair: girl, dark blue. biy, white blonde
highlights? : no
lips: no
clothes: girl, blue, boy yellow and light blue
have u uploaded 2 pics? : yes


umm for the guy what's
yellow and wha't light blue?


you decide...
thanks for doing it......
All-Important-Graphics-Editor
6174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Stalker...
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

Blacksonate wrote:


animephico wrote:


Blacksonate wrote:


pic:

eyes: if there's anything to color, Blue
hair: girl, dark blue. biy, white blonde
highlights? : no
lips: no
clothes: girl, blue, boy yellow and light blue
have u uploaded 2 pics? : yes


umm for the guy what's
yellow and wha't light blue?


you decide...
thanks for doing it......


i'm sorri i haven't been
active in a while cuz i got a new comp
and my bro was moving out >.<
i will do it and give it to u to day!
All-Important-Requester
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

animephico wrote:


Blacksonate wrote:


animephico wrote:


Blacksonate wrote:


pic:

eyes: if there's anything to color, Blue
hair: girl, dark blue. biy, white blonde
highlights? : no
lips: no
clothes: girl, blue, boy yellow and light blue
have u uploaded 2 pics? : yes


umm for the guy what's
yellow and wha't light blue?


you decide...
thanks for doing it......


i'm sorri i haven't been
active in a while cuz i got a new comp
and my bro was moving out >.<
i will do it and give it to u to day!


sure... and thanks again...XD
You must be logged in to post.