First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Moderators Application: Season 2
Posted 11/2/08

wlangfriendster wrote:


The-Last-Maker wrote:




l a s t .[Name].
n o n e .[Most favorite fonts].
c s 4 .[What program/s you use].
i f . n e e d e d .[How often can you help].

e x :


t e s t :





omg. skills. skills.






yukiritsuka wrote:


The-Last-Maker wrote:



Approved by wlangfriendster

l a s t .[Name].
n o n e .[Most favorite fonts].
c s 4 .[What program/s you use].
i f . n e e d e d .[How often can you help].

e x :


t e s t :



You are accept but try to not to add too much XD



m i n n a - s a n
d o m o o >.<
Penguin
41462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with santa and my...
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

yukiritsuka wrote:


Tibbychii wrote:

Name: Tibbychii
Most favorite fonts: waltograph,evanescent,zebra
What program/s you use: photoshop,gimp
How often can you help: everyday for 2-3 hours. on weekends 4 if im lucky 5

Samples:


Obligatory Test:
You Fail. XD



well thnx anyway^^ i'll try again next time after i improve some more

Posted 11/5/08 , edited 11/10/08
Approved by i_love_anime_aznprincess

Name: Stephy
Most favorite fonts: barbarello, kingthings spike, mutlu, and porky's
What program/s you use: photoshop, gimp
How often can you help: weekday from 3:30 pm to 10:00 pm , weekends the whole day

Samples:


Obligatory Test:
Posted 11/5/08 , edited 11/5/08

yukirasuki wrote:

Name: Stephy
Most favorite fonts: barbarello, kingthings spike, mutlu, and porky's
What program/s you use: photoshop, gimp
How often can you help: weekday from 3:30 pm to 10:00 pm , weekends the whole day

Samples:


Obligatory Test:


i am so voting
..............YYYYEEESSS!!!!
Posted 11/5/08

i_love_anime_aznprincess wrote:


yukirasuki wrote:

Name: Stephy
Most favorite fonts: barbarello, kingthings spike, mutlu, and porky's
What program/s you use: photoshop, gimp
How often can you help: weekday from 3:30 pm to 10:00 pm , weekends the whole day

Samples:


Obligatory Test:


i am so voting
..............YYYYEEESSS!!!!


THANKS!!!!
Posted 11/8/08
*Form:

Name:candii
Most favorite fonts:coventrygarden i suppose
What program/s you use:photoshop
How often can you help:almost every weekends
im just trying not supposing to be accepted..=] please gimme tips to improve i love tips =] thanks guys
Samples: Post at least 2 of your previous works but PLEASE insert them in a spoiler.

Obligatory Test: Edit either of the photos in the spoiler.
Posted 11/8/08

xiireminice wrote:

*Form:

Name:candii
Most favorite fonts:coventrygarden i suppose
What program/s you use:photoshop
How often can you help:almost every weekends
im just trying not supposing to be accepted..=] please gimme tips to improve i love tips =] thanks guys
Samples: Post at least 2 of your previous works but PLEASE insert them in a spoiler.

Obligatory Test: Edit either of the photos in the spoiler.


VVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYY CCCCCCCCLLLLLOOOOSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE
i cant wait to see u improve a bit moreXD
Posted 11/8/08

i_love_anime_aznprincess wrote:


xiireminice wrote:

*Form:

Name:candii
Most favorite fonts:coventrygarden i suppose
What program/s you use:photoshop
How often can you help:almost every weekends
im just trying not supposing to be accepted..=] please gimme tips to improve i love tips =] thanks guys
Samples: Post at least 2 of your previous works but PLEASE insert them in a spoiler.

Obligatory Test: Edit either of the photos in the spoiler.


VVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYY CCCCCCCCLLLLLOOOOSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE
i cant wait to see u improve a bit moreXD


but what should i chnge? =]
Posted 11/8/08

xiireminice wrote:


i_love_anime_aznprincess wrote:


xiireminice wrote:

*Form:

Name:candii
Most favorite fonts:coventrygarden i suppose
What program/s you use:photoshop
How often can you help:almost every weekends
im just trying not supposing to be accepted..=] please gimme tips to improve i love tips =] thanks guys
Samples: Post at least 2 of your previous works but PLEASE insert them in a spoiler.

Obligatory Test: Edit either of the photos in the spoiler.


VVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYY CCCCCCCCLLLLLOOOOSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE
i cant wait to see u improve a bit moreXD


but what should i chnge? =]


well for me...
i think u should add textures
umm... gradient if needed
add more brushes but dont add too much
n a bit more effect on the text
Posted 11/8/08

i_love_anime_aznprincess wrote:


xiireminice wrote:


i_love_anime_aznprincess wrote:


xiireminice wrote:

*Form:

Name:candii
Most favorite fonts:coventrygarden i suppose
What program/s you use:photoshop
How often can you help:almost every weekends
im just trying not supposing to be accepted..=] please gimme tips to improve i love tips =] thanks guys
Samples: Post at least 2 of your previous works but PLEASE insert them in a spoiler.

Obligatory Test: Edit either of the photos in the spoiler.


VVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYY CCCCCCCCLLLLLOOOOSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE
i cant wait to see u improve a bit moreXD


but what should i chnge? =]


well for me...
i think u should add textures
umm... gradient if needed
add more brushes but dont add too much
n a bit more effect on the text


thanks hehes...............but me dont know wat texture and how iit to use
Posted 11/8/08

xiireminice wrote:


i_love_anime_aznprincess wrote:


xiireminice wrote:


i_love_anime_aznprincess wrote:


xiireminice wrote:

*Form:

Name:candii
Most favorite fonts:coventrygarden i suppose
What program/s you use:photoshop
How often can you help:almost every weekends
im just trying not supposing to be accepted..=] please gimme tips to improve i love tips =] thanks guys
Samples: Post at least 2 of your previous works but PLEASE insert them in a spoiler.

Obligatory Test: Edit either of the photos in the spoiler.


VVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYY CCCCCCCCLLLLLOOOOSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE
i cant wait to see u improve a bit moreXD


but what should i chnge? =]


well for me...
i think u should add textures
umm... gradient if needed
add more brushes but dont add too much
n a bit more effect on the text


thanks hehes...............but me dont know wat texture and how iit to use



oh... for example
wood is a texture
the wall is a texture
theres a lot of textures... ill pm u a few webs
idk how to install textures into photoshop
u can ask another mod for that
Penguin
3242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 『 still trying to...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08


I think you should talk about this in FAQ page lol
Posted 11/8/08

ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:



I think you should talk about this in FAQ page lol


well yuki said that we could tell users who applying how to improve

Penguin
3242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 『 still trying to...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

i_love_anime_aznprincess wrote:


ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:



I think you should talk about this in FAQ page lol


well yuki said that we could tell users who applying how to improve



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really suck at reading and paying attention to what they typing about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hits self*
Posted 11/8/08

ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:


i_love_anime_aznprincess wrote:


ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:



I think you should talk about this in FAQ page lol


well yuki said that we could tell users who applying how to improve



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really suck at reading and paying attention to what they typing about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hits self*


lolz... ur not the only oneXD...trust me >.>
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.