Created by fvj
Post Reply Who would win? Batman vs Superman?
Creator
fvj
47825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
Member
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 10/30/08 , edited 10/30/08

fvj wrote:



for some reason this has been big this year among me & my friends... I'm the ONLY one who thinks batman would beat superman

1. Batman has & can create kryptonite

2. Batman is rich & can probly use his sateletes or other tech. to convert the yellow rays of the sun to red rays... thus superman will be a normal powerless person

3. Batman is just more smarter & has more resources

4. I HATE THIS STUPID FORM OF LOGIC... Superman is strong, all he has to do is hit Batman once & he'll die
WRONG! Superman has no killer insticts.... the last time superman went overboard & killed a villain... he instantly turned into a bitch made pussy... crying about how he dont wanna be a superhero anymore

this also reinforces the Bane killed Batman... Superman is stronger than Bane... BUT Bane is a killer Superman isnt... And how many times has Batman beat Bane before he got killed by him.... ummmmmm 100000000

On the other hand Batman is dark... even though he's a good guy... u push him far enough he might kill u

5. Bottom line ... Batman exploits every opponents weakness to perfection...

Now if anyone is STILL convinced that Stupidman can beat Batman... provide some good points
Creator
fvj
47825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

crasyjak wrote:


fvj wrote:



for some reason this has been big this year among me & my friends... I'm the ONLY one who thinks batman would beat superman

1. Batman has & can create kryptonite

2. Batman is rich & can probly use his sateletes or other tech. to convert the yellow rays of the sun to red rays... thus superman will be a normal powerless person

3. Batman is just more smarter & has more resources

4. I HATE THIS STUPID FORM OF LOGIC... Superman is strong, all he has to do is hit Batman once & he'll die
WRONG! Superman has no killer insticts.... the last time superman went overboard & killed a villain... he instantly turned into a bitch made pussy... crying about how he dont wanna be a superhero anymore

this also reinforces the Bane killed Batman... Superman is stronger than Bane... BUT Bane is a killer Superman isnt... And how many times has Batman beat Bane before he got killed by him.... ummmmmm 100000000

On the other hand Batman is dark... even though he's a good guy... u push him far enough he might kill u

5. Bottom line ... Batman exploits every opponents weakness to perfection...

Now if anyone is STILL convinced that Stupidman can beat Batman... provide some good points


i agree with you 100%
and even in the comics batman beat superman
21935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in the Bum Crack...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
with kryptonite knuckledusters
21935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in the Bum Crack...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

fvj wrote:


crasyjak wrote:


fvj wrote:



for some reason this has been big this year among me & my friends... I'm the ONLY one who thinks batman would beat superman

1. Batman has & can create kryptonite

2. Batman is rich & can probly use his sateletes or other tech. to convert the yellow rays of the sun to red rays... thus superman will be a normal powerless person

3. Batman is just more smarter & has more resources

4. I HATE THIS STUPID FORM OF LOGIC... Superman is strong, all he has to do is hit Batman once & he'll die
WRONG! Superman has no killer insticts.... the last time superman went overboard & killed a villain... he instantly turned into a bitch made pussy... crying about how he dont wanna be a superhero anymore

this also reinforces the Bane killed Batman... Superman is stronger than Bane... BUT Bane is a killer Superman isnt... And how many times has Batman beat Bane before he got killed by him.... ummmmmm 100000000

On the other hand Batman is dark... even though he's a good guy... u push him far enough he might kill u

5. Bottom line ... Batman exploits every opponents weakness to perfection...

Now if anyone is STILL convinced that Stupidman can beat Batman... provide some good points


i agree with you 100%
and even in the comics batman beat superman :)



yeah thats true but he always prepares for it, one little surprise attack and thats it, superspeed
Member
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

khamzat wrote:


fvj wrote:


crasyjak wrote:

for some reason this has been big this year among me & my friends... I'm the ONLY one who thinks batman would beat superman

1. Batman has & can create kryptonite

2. Batman is rich & can probly use his sateletes or other tech. to convert the yellow rays of the sun to red rays... thus superman will be a normal powerless person

3. Batman is just more smarter & has more resources

4. I HATE THIS STUPID FORM OF LOGIC... Superman is strong, all he has to do is hit Batman once & he'll die
WRONG! Superman has no killer insticts.... the last time superman went overboard & killed a villain... he instantly turned into a bitch made pussy... crying about how he dont wanna be a superhero anymore

this also reinforces the Bane killed Batman... Superman is stronger than Bane... BUT Bane is a killer Superman isnt... And how many times has Batman beat Bane before he got killed by him.... ummmmmm 100000000

On the other hand Batman is dark... even though he's a good guy... u push him far enough he might kill u

5. Bottom line ... Batman exploits every opponents weakness to perfection...

Now if anyone is STILL convinced that Stupidman can beat Batman... provide some good points


i agree with you 100%
and even in the comics batman beat superman :)



yeah thats true but he always prepares for it, one little surprise attack and thats it, superspeed



Superman dont have superspeed in close quarter combat. I have NEVER seen superman use superspeed in a fight w/o some kinda distance in between him & the enemy... I have NEVER seen superman pull a page from DBZ where a enemy attacks & a 1/2 sec later he's chillin behind you smilin right before he smashes your face in...

On the other hand... The Flash can do that...

Speed = distance / time


21935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in the Bum Crack...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
Thank You, thats what i have been sayin, have u noticed that when ever JLA gets attacked they go for the powerhouse like supes,GL<martian Manhunter and them lot, they always forget Flash, he's actually the most powerful there, well Barry Allen anyway
21935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in the Bum Crack...
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
21935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in the Bum Crack...
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
DONT BLINK, OR U'LL MISS IT ALL
Moderator
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Scotland
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
i think superman, so say hes flying in the sky looks down on batman and then fries him on the spot?
21935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in the Bum Crack...
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
Thats it, thats all there is to it, Batman becomes friend
Member
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 11/8/08 , edited 11/8/08

GundamGirl wrote:

i think superman, so say hes flying in the sky looks down on batman and then fries him on the spot?


Yeah youre sooooooooo right, Batman would NEVER think of that attack strategy....

after Batman's just a genius... something so SIMPLE would just confuse him
Posted 3/22/09

fvj wrote:



If it's a fight to the death, batman. Otherwise it's supe's win. I guess it depends on the situation.
But judging from that pic, (the ring of kryptonite on batman's right hand) i'd go with batman.
You must be logged in to post.