HALLOWEEN PARTY!!
Moderator
1330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / the land down under
Offline
Posted 10/30/08


PARTY OL NITE!
clan member
1330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
wee~~ PARTY!!!
clan member
1330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
anone ... wheres minna?? T^T i guess im too early for the party T^T *sobs*hmm.. ima go eat hamburgers ^^ *munch*
clan member
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
Hello everyone! Happy Halloween! ^^ Kiyoko u seem bored! Hahaha... ...anyway howis everyone? Opp gotta change my custome! Anyway u saud we dance right? Where is dancing or disco room?
clan member
1330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

Samurai_princess wrote:

Hello everyone! Happy Halloween! ^^ Kiyoko u seem bored! Hahaha... ...anyway howis everyone? Opp gotta change my custome! Anyway u saud we dance right? Where is dancing or disco room?


hi hime-chan ^^ the dancing floor is here ^^ lets dance!
clan member
1330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
wee~ party!!! wee~ party!!! wee~ party!!! wee~ party!!!

Creator
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a mist of silence
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

neh party!!! ^^ thanks for always updating kiyo-kun ^^
Moderator
1330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / the land down under
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
hmmm, gotta find a costume..
clan member
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

kiyoko_ wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:

Hello everyone! Happy Halloween! ^^ Kiyoko u seem bored! Hahaha... ...anyway howis everyone? Opp gotta change my custome! Anyway u saud we dance right? Where is dancing or disco room?


hi hime-chan ^^ the dancing floor is here ^^ lets dance!


Ok let dance then! ^^ -dance wif kiyoko-
clan member
1330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

Samurai_princess wrote:


kiyoko_ wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:

Hello everyone! Happy Halloween! ^^ Kiyoko u seem bored! Hahaha... ...anyway howis everyone? Opp gotta change my custome! Anyway u saud we dance right? Where is dancing or disco room?


hi hime-chan ^^ the dancing floor is here ^^ lets dance!


Ok let dance then! ^^ -dance wif kiyoko-

party! ^^ HAPPY ALL SOULS DAY! ^^neh where are you??
clan member
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08








sorry i was changing my custome! Well i dont have any custome so i wear this!


Anyway i luv magic! Shall i made some magic here? And if i not mistaken...kiyoko u know some magic right since we both study all day at the wizard class! ^^
clan member
2419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth...
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
*rings the bell* trick or treat give me something good to eat! candy anyone??? any candy???
clan member
1330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
^^ wee~
You must be logged in to post.