First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply what do you think about this series?
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a pLacE whErE thE...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
i wanna know how you're feeling about this PRIDE series..
I'm just curious that's all..
^_^
coz' for me it was like A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.!
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
Both Halu and Aki is sooooooooo cute
567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Northern Ireland
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
I loved this Series, Instantly favourited!
Halu is a Super Legend...
Member
16628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Pluto (i dont eve...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
My absolute favorite series! so, yeah I LOVED IT!
30958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / nevada
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
i've watched this series over 5 times... i always get something new out of it. i will always enjoy this series.
Member
179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / China
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
It's a guy looking for true love before he gives his full heart to it.
The most touching scene was when Halu misunderstood Aki but she still did what she has to do so as not to hurt Halu. Then Halu eventually cried for the first time.
Member
209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
my all time favourite! i loved this drama so much! third time watching! so sad when halu said he never felt lonely before in the first ep. sounds like he's always lonely so don't know how's it feels like to be lonely! anyway, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G SHOW!
Posted 12/28/08

dianne_mcj wrote:

i wanna know how you're feeling about this PRIDE series..
I'm just curious that's all..
^_^
coz' for me it was like A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.!



Can i ask? is this really that gud? But How? i watched ep 1 and i think it sounds b0r1ng?
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a pLacE whErE thE...
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

janeddie wrote:


dianne_mcj wrote:

i wanna know how you're feeling about this PRIDE series..
I'm just curious that's all..
^_^
coz' for me it was like A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.!



Can i ask? is this really that gud? But How? i watched ep 1 and i think it sounds b0r1ng?


for me it's good..
it's true that episode 1 is boring but it gets more interesting
as the next episode comes..


39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Glasgow Scotland
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
LOved the action in ice hockey. This show revolves around Love, Pride and ice hockey but it should cut down on the dialogue, add more hockey in it. There was an aspect of pride eg the facing of the kids death.

I enjoyed this very much, my second japanese drama! I dont watch many dramas.
Posted 1/21/09

dianne_mcj wrote:


janeddie wrote:


dianne_mcj wrote:

i wanna know how you're feeling about this PRIDE series..
I'm just curious that's all..
^_^
coz' for me it was like A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.!



Can i ask? is this really that gud? But How? i watched ep 1 and i think it sounds b0r1ng?


for me it's good..
it's true that episode 1 is boring but it gets more interesting
as the next episode comes..




Really? Thnx 4 tellin
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a pLacE whErE thE...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

janeddie wrote:


dianne_mcj wrote:


janeddie wrote:


dianne_mcj wrote:

i wanna know how you're feeling about this PRIDE series..
I'm just curious that's all..
^_^
coz' for me it was like A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.!



Can i ask? is this really that gud? But How? i watched ep 1 and i think it sounds b0r1ng?


for me it's good..
it's true that episode 1 is boring but it gets more interesting
as the next episode comes..




Really? Thnx 4 tellin


no problem! :D
Posted 3/8/09
It's most deffinately my favorite drama!
71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/5/10
for me it's also A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
found it a few days ago and started watching it
i'm hooked!
favorite scene is in episode 6 ^^...you'll know when you get there lol
Member
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 7/20/10
What do I think? Hmm... I think this series is a.m.a.z.i.n.g. Episode 6 was definitely memorable, lol.
This is one of the best j-dramas... Maybe... No, must be...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.