First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Lost interest in VK?? why??
Member
8889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/30/08 , edited 10/30/08
Y are people loosing interest in VK!.......hmmm....i didnt really watch the anime but the manga is so great!

so if u lost interest in Vampire knight

tell Y??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way! i didn't watch the anime series i just read the manga!!!....the manga is so GREAT!
Posted 10/30/08 , edited 10/30/08
obvious answer.

gay characters

weak storyline

and you post this in the wrong section,
Posted 10/30/08
I haven't seen it so I haven't lost my interest.
But according to above, I think i have to.
Posted 10/30/08
well cz i got tired of it alredi lols nahh..erm got no time to watch
Member
8889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

Ceivent wrote:

obvious answer.

gay characters

weak storyline

and you post this in the wrong section,


y in wrong section???...........its anime right!

Posted 10/30/08

dialaranel wrote:


Ceivent wrote:

obvious answer.

gay characters

weak storyline

and you post this in the wrong section,


y in wrong section???...........its anime right!



http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Vampire_Knight/forum

VK subsection, my dear
5716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
Fangirls

Bishounens

Plot WTF?!

2062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / M.I.A
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
because its overrated O_O
Member
8889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

Ceivent wrote:


dialaranel wrote:


Ceivent wrote:

obvious answer.

gay characters

weak storyline

and you post this in the wrong section,


y in wrong section???...........its anime right!



http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Vampire_Knight/forum

VK subsection, my dear


oh sorry.....DEAR ME!!!!!!!!!
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 10/30/08 , edited 10/30/08
Isn't it great? If people loses interest on VK then there will be less VKtards running amok in the forums.
Member
1605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / phil
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
i kinda hate Yuki.. shes so EMO.... brooding over her loss of memory....
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / the world
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
i perfer the manga over the anime and since the anime hasn't caught up to the manga yet...i just got bored
its also getting a bit long-winded and complicated with all the vampire/hunter council and stuff
1143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

himiko01 wrote:

i kinda hate Yuki.. shes so EMO.... brooding over her loss of memory....


if i lost my memory id brood over it memories r more precious then u realize
Member
8889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

a_angelz wrote:

i perfer the manga over the anime and since the anime hasn't caught up to the manga yet...i just got bored
its also getting a bit long-winded and complicated with all the vampire/hunter council and stuff


YUP!!!.......manga is much better and understandable!

1143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
well if u wanna get technical anime is manga and manga is anime
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.