First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply GAME: rate the person above you!
Posted 11/2/08

resara wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:

i'll rate yours 8.6


9.1!!


9
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

hAnNSaM wrote:


resara wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:

i'll rate yours 8.6


9.1!!


9


thanks but its kinda plain....
Posted 11/2/08

resara wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:


resara wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:

i'll rate yours 8.6


9.1!!


9


thanks but its kinda plain....


ok .. 9.2 :]
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

hAnNSaM wrote:


resara wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:


resara wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:

i'll rate yours 8.6


9.1!!


9


thanks but its kinda plain....


ok .. 9.2 :]


i meant my profiel is plain
Posted 11/2/08

resara wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:


resara wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:


resara wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:

i'll rate yours 8.6


9.1!!


9


thanks but its kinda plain....


ok .. 9.2 :]


i meant my profiel is plain


oh, i see ^_^
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

hAnNSaM wrote:


resara wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:


resara wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:


resara wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:

i'll rate yours 8.6


9.1!!


9


thanks but its kinda plain....


ok .. 9.2 :]


i meant my profiel is plain


oh, i see ^_^


LOL but thanks!!
Posted 11/2/08

hihi :] eLcum ^-^


Moderator
2341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~~~Kawaii Neko La...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

resara wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:


resara wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:


resara wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:


resara wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:

i'll rate yours 8.6


9.1!!


9


thanks but its kinda plain....


ok .. 9.2 :]


i meant my profiel is plain


oh, i see ^_^


LOL but thanks!!


ill rate you 9 ^-^
Member
3663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Its None of ur Bu...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
10
Posted 11/11/08
i'll rate your profile 8
Member
2670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 11/17/08
i rate yours 8~ XD
Moderator
2341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~~~Kawaii Neko La...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
ill rate urs 8.5
Member
9587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / US
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
9.9
Posted 1/3/09
6
Member
24121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
9.5
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.