First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
BUDDY ME.
Posted 10/30/08

RaikuRoak wrote:


BATTLElover wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:

Become my slave and I will do so.


haha. uhh, ohk?!?

aha.


Good, now make me a sandwhich.



aha, k. what kind?
Posted 10/30/08

super52 wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:


super52 wrote:

^lol you snitch...

I'll buddy ya <3


k, what are you 8? get the fuck off the dark side of the playground little boy, all your doing is trying to back up this chick cause you thought she was hot, so don't go yelling at people for following the rules and helping the community.



LMFAO you snitch!! <3


How did you come to that conclusion that hes a snitch?

http://www.yourdictionary.com/snitch

^-------- here look up the definition so you dont look so uneducated
22438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / lost.......
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

H_20 wrote:


super52 wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:


super52 wrote:

^lol you snitch...

I'll buddy ya <3


k, what are you 8? get the fuck off the dark side of the playground little boy, all your doing is trying to back up this chick cause you thought she was hot, so don't go yelling at people for following the rules and helping the community.



LMFAO you snitch!! <3


How did you come to that conclusion that hes a snitch?

http://www.yourdictionary.com/snitch

^-------- here look up the definition so you dont look so uneducated


I love you!!
Posted 10/30/08
You're hot.
Posted 10/30/08

senjiku wrote:

You're hot.


who are youu talkin too?
34522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

BATTLElover wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:


BATTLElover wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:

Become my slave and I will do so.


haha. uhh, ohk?!?

aha.


Good, now make me a sandwhich.



aha, k. what kind?


Preferrably, this.

Posted 10/30/08

RaikuRoak wrote:


BATTLElover wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:


BATTLElover wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:

Become my slave and I will do so.


haha. uhh, ohk?!?

aha.


Good, now make me a sandwhich.



aha, k. what kind?


Preferrably, this.



haha. yeahh.
269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / redondo beach
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
hey waz up come and talk to mi
Posted 10/30/08
I will buddy you in exchange for oral.
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
Hmmm... The term "Personal Thread" is degrading...
Posted 10/30/08
i agree with the hamster above
Posted 10/30/08

KinkyHamster wrote:

I will buddy you in exchange for oral.


Your avi is soooo, not suited for the somment you just made... and somehow i keep picturing this hampster saying it... and it makes me LOL
Posted 10/30/08

SunshineKuma wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

I will buddy you in exchange for oral.


Your avi is soooo, not suited for the somment you just made... and somehow i keep picturing this hampster saying it... and it makes me LOL

That's the point.
Posted 10/30/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

I will buddy you in exchange for oral.


Your avi is soooo, not suited for the somment you just made... and somehow i keep picturing this hampster saying it... and it makes me LOL

That's the point.


I love it
Posted 10/30/08
haha, weird.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.