First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Which drama most closely resembles your life?
91 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / qc, manila
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
the drama cLosest to my Life ?

weLL i guess it's GOKUSEN



...because in the future i know it will remind me that high school life is very MEMORABLE and ENJOYABLE
,,of how you've gained true friends, how you've cheated during quizzes, how you've had bonding moments with your classmates, how you've had so many crushes, and how you've been scoLded by your teachers...

it's just so sad that i'm graduating on March 15..
592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
I wish there is one. But sad to say "None".
4725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Hello Kitty Island
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
so far.... none.. hahaha
6480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Intelligence Route
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

doggiebone wrote:

the drama cLosest to my Life ?

weLL i guess it's GOKUSEN



...because in the future i know it will remind me that high school life is very MEMORABLE and ENJOYABLE
,,of how you've gained true friends, how you've cheated during quizzes, how you've had bonding moments with your classmates, how you've had so many crushes, and how you've been scoLded by your teachers...

it's just so sad that i'm graduating on March 15..


I wish I had that kind of life but my friends suck. They don't understand others need, to be alone or to be quiet or to be relaxed.
So far, NOBUTA WO PRODUCE resembles my life so much.
In this case, I have a friend. So we are two. Well, there is no Nobuta here. But only Shuji and Akira.
I'm Shuji and she is Akira. The way Shuji always thinks of his life is the same as how I think, and I also have a comforting tree.
21973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
none.
2100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / tokyo.japan
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
' i havent seen a series which is closely resembles to my life, but for my high school and love life that would be HANA YORI DANGO
guy no.1 was RUI/LEI
guy.no.2 was DOMYOUJI/DAO MIN SU
'when i was in college, i used to like the guy no.1 who was so mysterious,he was quiet yet he was able to made me fall inlove with him. he and i used to eat our lunch together,he was so nice to me,untill another guy courted me,guy no.2 was like domyouji, he was cool,he acts as if he own everything,as if he is friend with everyone,he nver asked me to go lunch with him,instead he just pulled my hand and walked with him,he decide what he wants,he talked to the guy no.1 and said that i only belong to him,thats when guy no.1 gave up on me,.. and then me and guy no.2 became lovers
467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
NONE. My life is boring as hell and I've never had any of those coincidences happen to me. T-T
Posted 3/10/08

joshy26 wrote:

' i havent seen a series which is closely resembles to my life, but for my high school and love life that would be HANA YORI DANGO
guy no.1 was RUI/LEI
guy.no.2 was DOMYOUJI/DAO MIN SU
'when i was in college, i used to like the guy no.1 who was so mysterious,he was quiet yet he was able to made me fall inlove with him. he and i used to eat our lunch together,he was so nice to me,untill another guy courted me,guy no.2 was like domyouji, he was cool,he acts as if he own everything,as if he is friend with everyone,he nver asked me to go lunch with him,instead he just pulled my hand and walked with him,he decide what he wants,he talked to the guy no.1 and said that i only belong to him,thats when guy no.1 gave up on me,.. and then me and guy no.2 became lovers


omg
exciting!!!!

Your life sounds amazing.

Haha no drama resembles my life at all.
15502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
Hana Yori Dango!!!!!
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States: Ph...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
My life is very dramatic and is unique. Though it doesn't resemble a drama that I have watched, it could be a drama. It's one of those dramas where you start out being a nerd and then goes on so on and on where the boy hates you at first but then likes you. blah blah blah.
15502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

neuroneuster wrote:


doggiebone wrote:

the drama cLosest to my Life ?

weLL i guess it's GOKUSEN



...because in the future i know it will remind me that high school life is very MEMORABLE and ENJOYABLE
,,of how you've gained true friends, how you've cheated during quizzes, how you've had bonding moments with your classmates, how you've had so many crushes, and how you've been scoLded by your teachers...

it's just so sad that i'm graduating on March 15..


I wish I had that kind of life but my friends suck. They don't understand others need, to be alone or to be quiet or to be relaxed.
So far, NOBUTA WO PRODUCE resembles my life so much.
In this case, I have a friend. So we are two. Well, there is no Nobuta here. But only Shuji and Akira.
I'm Shuji and she is Akira. The way Shuji always thinks of his life is the same as how I think, and I also have a comforting tree.


Is Matsumoto Jun in this drama?
196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
Dragon Zakura in the sense that I was an unmotivated lazy ass through my school years getting every possible low mark but then a new teacher joined in my last year of high school and pushed me to raise my grades. And he was some pretty freaked up teacher too^^
684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California(:
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
I honestly wish my life would be like one of those 'happy ending' dramas.
GAH Dx
1934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
i have never seen a drama that has resemble my life
i think my life is pretty average and normal some drama
but not really but maybe it's b/c i havent lived long enough to experience anything
i was never in a real relationship i was with a guy but looking back on it, little kid love
i actually feel like my life could be like iswak
cause im actually am not good in academics
but i always fall for the smart guys
54 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Las Vegas bby ;D
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
my life resembles no drama that i've seen so far
I always have crushes but they never like me and dnt even know I exist
I have friends but none that I know I can be friends with for life (not true friends)
my life is still finding its story but what can I say I dream of what every girl dreams of
true love one where you love him and he loves you and your relationship is soooo strong it can't be broken a part
a relationship where he likes you for who you truly are and you like him for who he truly is
I honestly wish my life could have a happy ending with, true love, true friends, and have a lot of potential
but doesn't everyone dream of that??

I have a long way ahead of me..................
anything can happen
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.