korean boys come here.
Posted 10/30/08 , edited 10/30/08
do most korean guys stick too korean girls/asian girls?
i would like too know if korean guys would go out with a tongan girl? i know this is kind of a dumb question because everyone has their own opinion but i just wanna know other's opinions on it. i wanna know if i'd even have a chance with a korean guyy. if you think this question is dumb, then exit out duh. no need for bashing. =]

EDIT::tongans are a Polynesian ethnic group with little mixture of Melanesian and European.
33522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 10/30/08 , edited 10/30/08
It's all personal opinion.
Posted 10/30/08
i know korean guys in my school does hang out with asian girls a lot.
Well, it depends right and I dont know if they like those types of girl. lol but yea good luck :)
Posted 10/30/08
Wtf is togan =_=?
Posted 10/30/08

KinkyHamster wrote:

Wtf is togan =_=?


haha, i was waiting for someone to ask.
Tongan is like..pacific islander. make sense?
Posted 10/30/08

chocuqueen wrote:

i know korean guys in my school does hang out with asian girls a lot.
Well, it depends right and I dont know if they like those types of girl. lol but yea good luck :)


yeahh i figured. lol.

but thankss. =]
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 10/30/08 , edited 10/30/08

BATTLElover wrote:

do most korean guys stick too korean girls/asian girls?
i would like too know if korean guys would go out with a tongan girl? i know this is kind of a dumb question because everyone has their own opinion but i just wanna know other's opinions on it. i wanna know if i'd even have a chance with a korean guyy. if you think this question is dumb, then exit out duh. no need for bashing. =]

EDIT::tongans are a Polynesian ethnic group with little mixture of Melanesian and European.


If you already know that it's a dumb question, and everyone has their own opinion, then why are you even bothering to ask? -__-;
Anyway, I think everyone has a chance with any person.
Everyone has different tastes, I'm sure one korean guy out there would love to date you. So I don't see the point in asking this. It doesn't matter what race you are, as long as you make the guy head over heals for you, it wont matter what his or your race is.
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
I think Korean boys are as shallow someone seeking someone for their race.
Posted 10/30/08

Kippu wrote:


BATTLElover wrote:

do most korean guys stick too korean girls/asian girls?
i would like too know if korean guys would go out with a tongan girl? i know this is kind of a dumb question because everyone has their own opinion but i just wanna know other's opinions on it. i wanna know if i'd even have a chance with a korean guyy. if you think this question is dumb, then exit out duh. no need for bashing. =]

EDIT::tongans are a Polynesian ethnic group with little mixture of Melanesian and European.


If you already know that it's a dumb question, and everyone has their own opinion, then why are you even bothering to ask? -__-;
Anyway, I think everyone has a chance with any person.
Everyone has different tastes, I'm sure one korean guy out there would love to date you. So I don't see the point in asking this. It doesn't matter what race you are, as long as you make the guy head over heals for you, it wont matter what his or your race is.



well why didnt you finish the sentence? i continued on saying BUT I JUST WANNA KNOW OTHER'S OPINIONS ON IT. thats why. duh. but yeahhh thanks. =]
Posted 10/30/08
No personal threads please.

~locked
You must be logged in to post.