First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
How Do You Spend Your Days Off During School Time?
Posted 10/30/08
How Do You Spend Your Days Off During School Time?

i usually just chill in my house until some one calls me up to come over or for a pick up game of football.
Posted 10/30/08
on here.

depressing but so true.

gosh i need a life.
Posted 10/30/08

BATTLElover wrote:

on here.

depressing but so true.

gosh i need a life.


i use to do that. spend my time in crunchyroll. i barely even visit this website anymore
Posted 10/30/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


BATTLElover wrote:

on here.

depressing but so true.

gosh i need a life.


i use to do that. spend my time in crunchyroll. i barely even visit this website anymore


aha, well your on now, right?

its just. im more of a..home body. i like to just stay inside and sleep. or come on here. i used to be addicted to myspace, then it moved to youtube then here. now its like..all three. gah. soo sadd.
Posted 10/30/08
WTF kens back
im on holidays now for halloween
I spend mine chilling out at home or at a friends house xD
Posted 10/30/08

H_20 wrote:

WTF kens back
im on holidays now for halloween
I spend mine chilling out at home or at a friends house xD


i've been on. just not as frequently as last time. i only come now to release thread topics.


BATTLElover wrote:


aha, well your on now, right?

its just. im more of a..home body. i like to just stay inside and sleep. or come on here. i used to be addicted to myspace, then it moved to youtube then here. now its like..all three. gah. soo sadd.


yeah i'm on now since i have an idea for a thread. in only come here when i have a thread topic i wanna post
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 10/30/08 , edited 10/30/08
I spend my time working my ass off at my crummy job, then when I get home I fight to go on the family computer. Since my stinking laptop is busted, since stupid vista sucks so bad that it keeps breaking down. =__=;

also I believe this is a duplicate.
[ugh..the search engine stinks so bad, I cant find it.. =__=; ]
Posted 10/30/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


H_20 wrote:

WTF kens back
im on holidays now for halloween
I spend mine chilling out at home or at a friends house xD


i've been on. just not as frequently as last time. i only come now to release thread topics.


BATTLElover wrote:


aha, well your on now, right?

its just. im more of a..home body. i like to just stay inside and sleep. or come on here. i used to be addicted to myspace, then it moved to youtube then here. now its like..all three. gah. soo sadd.


yeah i'm on now since i have an idea for a thread. in only come here when i have a thread topic i wanna post

ah, i see.

Posted 10/30/08
internet, riding, with matees, shopping, going out for coffee, lunching
Posted 10/30/08 , edited 10/30/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


H_20 wrote:

WTF kens back
im on holidays now for halloween
I spend mine chilling out at home or at a friends house xD


i've been on. just not as frequently as last time. i only come now to release thread topics.



But... but we miss you in the groups come back to us?
Posted 10/30/08

H_20 wrote:

But... but we miss you in the groups come back to us?


what epic aura?
2750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / England
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
Youtube, SHINee Fangirling, MSN, AIM, Facebook, Reading Crunchyroll forums, Dramas, Movies, Shoppinggg ~
Posted 10/30/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


H_20 wrote:

But... but we miss you in the groups come back to us?


what epic aura?


yeah and EPIC loli
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
Internet, crunchyroll, TV, games, sleep, getting yelled at by my mum... Thats about it really...lol
Posted 10/30/08

H_20 wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


H_20 wrote:

But... but we miss you in the groups come back to us?


what epic aura?


yeah and EPIC loli


no thanks. most of the people in there or anyone associated with epic win/eudd worshippers are annoying as fuck
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.