Created by AmuXXikuto
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Whats your favourite Romance Anime?!
Moderator
2341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~~~Kawaii Neko La...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08 , edited 11/2/08
Whats your favourite Romance anime?
here are the options:


1- shugo chara
2- kirarin revolution
3- Vampire knight / Vampire knight guilty
4-Ouran high school host club
5- gakuen alice


Ofcourse there are maaaany other that i loove and that you may love but lets just stick with these one for the momment!

Thanx for voting!! ..
Creator
7308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
wow there is many nice anime but i voted for vampire knight wired,right
Moderator
2341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~~~Kawaii Neko La...
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

Amitaliri wrote:

wow there is many nice anime but i voted for vampire knight wired,right


yeah i know those are some of my favourite animes ....i love them all but i chase shuco chara...dunno why tho xD
Creator
7308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

AmuXXikuto wrote:


Amitaliri wrote:

wow there is many nice anime but i voted for vampire knight wired,right


yeah i know those are some of my favourite animes ....i love them all but i chase shuco chara...dunno why tho xD

i see...those anime that u post r my fav but i chose vk

Posted 11/2/08
WAH!
That was hard! I love all of them, but I had to be critical and vote for vk
Creator
7308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

rhiley wrote:

WAH!
That was hard! I love all of them, but I had to be critical and vote for vk


right,love them
Moderator
2341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~~~Kawaii Neko La...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

rhiley wrote:

WAH!
That was hard! I love all of them, but I had to be critical and vote for vk


I love them all too :3!! But thanx for voting!!
Posted 11/2/08
i'll vote for shugo chara ^-^ ikuto is just sOo hOt *screams waah* xD
Moderator
2341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~~~Kawaii Neko La...
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
Yeah i know :3 !!! *screams* xD
Posted 11/4/08
who do yuu like most for amu ??
Moderator
2341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~~~Kawaii Neko La...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08 , edited 11/5/08

hAnNSaM wrote:

who do yuu like most for amu ??


Definitly IKUTO !! :3 !! i also like tadase but i dont think he matches amu so muh....No wait he does but ikuto matches more !!
Posted 11/5/08

AmuXXikuto wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:

who do yuu like most for amu ??


Definitly IKUTO !! :3 !! i also like tadase but i dont think he matches amu so muh....No wait he does but ikuto matches more !!


yeah! you are sOo right
Member
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
i havnt been able 2 watch any lately though:(
Member
20296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In a house
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
It's hard to pick but I'm caught between Vampire Knight and Ouran High School Host Club
13587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
i'll choose ouran high school host club...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.