First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
how to confess to a girl
welook 
17499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

Azyl wrote:


? well the other thing is she dont no me we both just in the same class

WHOZ WHAT?!?!?! she doesnt even know you?!?!? well that explains alot, you just scarying her by staring LOL

Posted 10/30/08

welook wrote:


Azyl wrote:


? well the other thing is she dont no me we both just in the same class

WHOZ WHAT?!?!?! she doesnt even know you?!?!? well that explains alot, you just scarying her by staring LOL


then what do i do?
Posted 10/30/08

Azyl wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

Why not use the "Once you go black you'll never go back" line?


? well the other thing is she dont no me we both just in the same class


Easy. Leave presents on her desk. DUH.
Every girl adores receiving home made peanut butter brittle with the slight tang of sperm in it.

Won my heart over. Haha!

4095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

Azyl wrote:
? well the other thing is she dont no me we both just in the same class


get to know her first and foremost, it will be weird as hell asking her out of the blue.

IH8FSU 
47582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
you're doing it half right. stare, drool, then when she says something to you, tell her you want to be the father of her children!
Posted 10/30/08

IH8FSU wrote:

you're doing it half right. stare, drool, then when she says something to you, tell her you want to be the father of her children!


I say he set the stage up for that by lounging around with his legs spread wide and a look of animalistic passion glinting in his eyes (he's already got the staring part down anyway).

"Haaaaaay babbeeeeeee. Lemme grow some seeeeeeds witchuuuu."

10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08 , edited 10/30/08

KinkyHamster wrote:

Why not use the "Once you go black you'll never go back" line?


Thats a great idea, why didn't I think of that. Hmmm maybe because I would rather not get slapped.

But i would just go up to her and ask her out, I would have no real issues with that, although I would prob wanna get to know her first. Sex is usually never really on my mind anyway. If it is, its not there for very long.
Posted 10/30/08

MEMPHADON wrote:


Azyl wrote:
? well the other thing is she dont no me we both just in the same class


get to know her first and foremost, it will be weird as hell asking her out of the blue.






IH8FSU wrote:

you're doing it half right. stare, drool, then when she says something to you, tell her you want to be the father of her children!


ok i aint miroku ok lol and problem is cant get to no her she has 2 friends that are senors one of them is racist against blakcs lol but i no she aint racist but u no friends influence can go along way
welook 
17499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

Azyl wrote:

then what do i do?


once first off, STOP STARING. Talk to her. People desire attention, any kind by that matter. Make her feel special, then when the moment is right go in for the kil- oops wrong part. Once you get to know her, flirt alittle, ask to "hang out", and then after 2-3 weeks ask her to go out, then you go on and creat something worthy for her to hang on. And that is how you hunt
IH8FSU 
47582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

casualbrutality wrote:


IH8FSU wrote:

you're doing it half right. stare, drool, then when she says something to you, tell her you want to be the father of her children!


I say he set the stage up for that by lounging around with his legs spread wide and a look of animalistic passion glinting in his eyes (he's already got the staring part down anyway).

"Haaaaaay babbeeeeeee. Lemme grow some seeeeeeds witchuuuu."



ahahaha. run to her house and say, "I've traveled 500 miles to give you my seed!"
Posted 10/30/08
you're thinking like waayyyy too much about this. take it from someone who knows it's wayy better to just ask us out directly and don't play any guessing games. put it all out there and if she doesn't want it, her loss.
Posted 10/30/08
well, try to pick a place where its just YOU & HER and not like around a group, becuz she might stop talking to you and go to her friends or shell ignore you and talk to her friends. either way you wouldnt have a chance to talk to her. Maybe during some classes, or when you getting food in the cafeteria and youre next to her in the lunch line, just say i lay back "hey" or make a comment about the food GET HER TALKIN DAMMIT! try to know a little bit more about her each and each day until she treats you like a friend. DONT STALK HER, AND DNT ASK THINGS ABOUT HER TO HER FRIENDS. that will creep her out and she will run away. Just keep it on the low, and if she has a little interest in you, just keep t flowing till you go to the next level. be yourself and be rlly sweet. grls LOVE it when your sweet to them ^^
Posted 10/30/08

welook wrote:


Azyl wrote:

then what do i do?


once first off, STOP STARING. Talk to her. People desire attention, any kind by that matter. Make her feel special, then when the moment is right go in for the kil- oops wrong part. Once you get to know her, flirt alittle, ask to "hang out", and then after 2-3 weeks ask her to go out, then you go on and creat something worthy for her to hang on. And that is how you hunt


someone who actaully gives good advice
568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
4th Dimension
Offline
Posted 10/30/08 , edited 10/30/08
Confidence is all it takes. First be friends w/ her b/c it would seem random if you just came out and asked her out. Let her get to know you first and vice versa then make a move.
Posted 10/30/08

IH8FSU wrote:


casualbrutality wrote:


IH8FSU wrote:

you're doing it half right. stare, drool, then when she says something to you, tell her you want to be the father of her children!


I say he set the stage up for that by lounging around with his legs spread wide and a look of animalistic passion glinting in his eyes (he's already got the staring part down anyway).

"Haaaaaay babbeeeeeee. Lemme grow some seeeeeeds witchuuuu."



ahahaha. run to her house and say, "I've traveled 500 miles to give you my seed!"


Won me over.

Your name. It must stand for: I Hate Florida State University.

Amirite or am I right?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.