First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Arguments
2546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

Sakura wrote:

XD ^_^

well what if humans didnt evolve from monkeys...?


Then we're back to square one and you've just raped any kind of progress that has been made in this argument. Fuck sake.

Pumpkin tastes great roasted. If pumpkins are pointless, then tasting great roasted pumpkin is a pointless act, hence rendering your statement completely ridiculous.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

Sakura wrote:

XD ^_^

well what if humans didnt evolve from monkeys...?


Oh so god put us here on earth ? thats a bunch of bull, there is more that enough supporting evidence to prove that we evolved from monkeys or came from the same origin. either way we weren't put here by some all powerfull being.
Posted 10/30/08

Sakura wrote:

okay you can get rid of this if there is something like this but you just start arguing randomly about anything and try to prove your point i know it is random but i dont care if you think its stupid, dont open the thread, easy...

pumpkins are stupid and serve no point on this earth whatsoever


Duplicate thread?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-864/Random-Questions-Thread.html
1704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
im just arguing not questioning
1704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

Gabcom wrote:


Sakura wrote:

XD ^_^

well what if humans didnt evolve from monkeys...?


Then we're back to square one and you've just raped any kind of progress that has been made in this argument. Fuck sake.

Pumpkin tastes great roasted. If pumpkins are pointless, then tasting great roasted pumpkin is a pointless act, hence rendering your statement completely ridiculous.


which is the point of this whole argument anyways (:

1704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

Allhailodin wrote:


Sakura wrote:

XD ^_^

well what if humans didnt evolve from monkeys...?


Oh so god put us here on earth ? thats a bunch of bull, there is more that enough supporting evidence to prove that we evolved from monkeys or came from the same origin. either way we weren't put here by some all powerfull being.


i am not saying god did there can be some other way we were put here
1704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

Kipikipo wrote:

Cheesecake is God to all, including the pie. I shall now quote the bible,

"And so God realized that he himself failed, and thus he cried, 'Here is a slice of heaven! Worship it in my stead!'" -John 3:16

See? I quoted something, that means it's true.


..omg cheesecake is amazing
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

Sakura wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Sakura wrote:

XD ^_^

well what if humans didnt evolve from monkeys...?


Oh so god put us here on earth ? thats a bunch of bull, there is more that enough supporting evidence to prove that we evolved from monkeys or came from the same origin. either way we weren't put here by some all powerfull being.


i am not saying god did there can be some other way we were put here


Yes we evolved from something else. The human has only been around for around 40,000 years. the modern human has been around for around 20,000. so since we have only been around for such a short time, we obviously evolved from something else.
Posted 10/30/08
shitty troll is shitty btw /B/ is that way -------------------------------->
9980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

Allhailodin wrote:


Sakura wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Sakura wrote:

XD ^_^

well what if humans didnt evolve from monkeys...?


Oh so god put us here on earth ? thats a bunch of bull, there is more that enough supporting evidence to prove that we evolved from monkeys or came from the same origin. either way we weren't put here by some all powerfull being.


i am not saying god did there can be some other way we were put here


Yes we evolved from something else. The human has only been around for around 40,000 years. the modern human has been around for around 20,000. so since we have only been around for such a short time, we obviously evolved from something else.


but the question is does "God" looks as a monkey? "and god created the humans with his own image"...zzz
welook 
17501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
there is no god, Only Hobbs
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

khryzalids wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Sakura wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Sakura wrote:

XD ^_^

well what if humans didnt evolve from monkeys...?


Oh so god put us here on earth ? thats a bunch of bull, there is more that enough supporting evidence to prove that we evolved from monkeys or came from the same origin. either way we weren't put here by some all powerfull being.


i am not saying god did there can be some other way we were put here


Yes we evolved from something else. The human has only been around for around 40,000 years. the modern human has been around for around 20,000. so since we have only been around for such a short time, we obviously evolved from something else.


but the question is does "God" looks as a monkey? "and god created the humans with his own image"...zzz


You seem to be missing the main point here, God did not create humans, humans evolved from something else. The theory of creationism is a bunch of bullshit, as "energy cannot be created or destroyed", thus god cannot have created everything, in fact god created nothing, nothing at all.
9980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

Allhailodin wrote:


khryzalids wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Sakura wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Sakura wrote:

XD ^_^

well what if humans didnt evolve from monkeys...?


Oh so god put us here on earth ? thats a bunch of bull, there is more that enough supporting evidence to prove that we evolved from monkeys or came from the same origin. either way we weren't put here by some all powerfull being.


i am not saying god did there can be some other way we were put here


Yes we evolved from something else. The human has only been around for around 40,000 years. the modern human has been around for around 20,000. so since we have only been around for such a short time, we obviously evolved from something else.


but the question is does "God" looks as a monkey? "and god created the humans with his own image"...zzz


You seem to be missing the main point here, God did not create humans, humans evolved from something else. The theory of creationism is a bunch of bullshit, as "energy cannot be created or destroyed", thus god cannot have created everything, in fact god created nothing, nothing at all.


im atheist, i dont believe in it.. was just being funny cuz LOL.. if god created us then he gotta looks like a monkey..
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

khryzalids wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


khryzalids wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Sakura wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Sakura wrote:

XD ^_^

well what if humans didnt evolve from monkeys...?


Oh so god put us here on earth ? thats a bunch of bull, there is more that enough supporting evidence to prove that we evolved from monkeys or came from the same origin. either way we weren't put here by some all powerfull being.


i am not saying god did there can be some other way we were put here


Yes we evolved from something else. The human has only been around for around 40,000 years. the modern human has been around for around 20,000. so since we have only been around for such a short time, we obviously evolved from something else.


but the question is does "God" looks as a monkey? "and god created the humans with his own image"...zzz


You seem to be missing the main point here, God did not create humans, humans evolved from something else. The theory of creationism is a bunch of bullshit, as "energy cannot be created or destroyed", thus god cannot have created everything, in fact god created nothing, nothing at all.


im atheist, i dont believe in it.. was just being funny cuz LOL.. if god created us then he gotta looks like a monkey..


Hehe yup, im an atheits too, if god did create us in his own image, then yea he would look like a monkey.
Posted 10/30/08
this thread is now about him

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.