First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
ABS-CBN and Double Vision will produced a korean drama maybe next year
2593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / away from RLE
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
hmm...not so excited about this...but I'll see...hehehe
12452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
i'm looking forward for those dramas..
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / middle of nowhere...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
i hope it will continue to produce another extravagant drama.. hehhe
869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Riyadh,KSA
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
It will be cool if Lim Eun Kyeung( The one in Marrying High School Girl) and Marian Rivera will be in one drama because they really look alike.
1127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Vegas xd
Offline
Posted 10/31/08 , edited 10/31/08
Double Vision is a television production company in the Philippines. This coming 2009 Yoo Jin Kim will be leading lady to the new project called Pangarap Ko Ang Ibigin Ka from ABS-CBN And Double Vision With ABS-CBN Stars

Double Vision produces over 1,400 programming hours a year in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Indonesia, Cantonese and Mandarin for broadcasters and clients across Asia. Double Vision's productions span a wide range of genres, including dramas, sitcoms, telefeatures, game shows, magazine shows, documentaries, children's programmes and variety shows.

Double Vision's hit shows include the internationally acclaimed and award-winning sitcom "Kopitiam" and the Chinese drama series "Homecoming". It is also the co-production partner of choice for Malaysia, regional and international media giants like RTM Malaysia, MediaCorp Studios Singapore, STAR, Channel [V], Warner Bros., Nickelodeon, TVBS Hong Kong, Rajawali Citra Telivisi Indonesia (RCTI), PT Indosiar Visual Mandiri and ABS-CBN Phillipines. This Coming 2009 Another Project To Create Now for South Korea And ABS-CBN Philippines




Seems like it will be another show like Kahit Isang Saglit but with Eugene instead of Carmen Soo.
Never seen Eugene in a show so i dont know lol...
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

ChinkoyMYX wrote:

Double Vision is a television production company in the Philippines. This coming 2009 Yoo Jin Kim will be leading lady to the new project called Pangarap Ko Ang Ibigin Ka from ABS-CBN And Double Vision With ABS-CBN Stars

Double Vision produces over 1,400 programming hours a year in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Indonesia, Cantonese and Mandarin for broadcasters and clients across Asia. Double Vision's productions span a wide range of genres, including dramas, sitcoms, telefeatures, game shows, magazine shows, documentaries, children's programmes and variety shows.

Double Vision's hit shows include the internationally acclaimed and award-winning sitcom "Kopitiam" and the Chinese drama series "Homecoming". It is also the co-production partner of choice for Malaysia, regional and international media giants like RTM Malaysia, MediaCorp Studios Singapore, STAR, Channel [V], Warner Bros., Nickelodeon, TVBS Hong Kong, Rajawali Citra Telivisi Indonesia (RCTI), PT Indosiar Visual Mandiri and ABS-CBN Phillipines. This Coming 2009 Another Project To Create Now for South Korea And ABS-CBN Philippines




Seems like it will be another show like Kahit Isang Saglit but with Eugene instead of Carmen Soo.
Never seen Eugene in a show so i dont know lol...


where did you get this info?? may i know??? is this confirm or not???
1127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Vegas xd
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
it says on every page that says all of eugenes upcoming dramas/movies...this one is from eugenes wiki
11501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
hmmm fdramas suck but kdramas dont (:
soooo idk >.<
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 10/31/08 , edited 10/31/08

ChinkoyMYX wrote:

it says on every page that says all of eugenes upcoming dramas/movies...this one is from eugenes wiki


but based on the dramawiki, there's no confirmation yet on eugene's next drama...but if this is true then I'm gonna watch it because eugene kim can speak english very well..I hope she will be paired with john Lloyd or Piolo on this one!!!

the question is, can they afford to pay the hefty tf on eugene kim???
2032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / somewhere hiding
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
Search eugene in wikipedia... i guessed it is in there,... the rest, Google it somewhere.
Yeah i heard it was confirmed. Eugene is really popular in the phil, maybe because she's the one of the few korean artists which has a name sounds english. No one taught that it could be spell kim yoo jin in Hangul characters... well ofcourse, except for those hallyu influenced filipinos.
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

spikehead9903 wrote:

Search eugene in wikipedia... i guessed it is in there,... the rest, Google it somewhere.
Yeah i heard it was confirmed. Eugene is really popular in the phil, maybe because she's the one of the few korean artists which has a name sounds english. No one taught that it could be spell kim yoo jin in Hangul characters... well ofcourse, except for those hallyu influenced filipinos.


Really?? Wow..that's good, I love eugene kim...I watch almost all of her drama's and my favorite is save the last dance..

The question is who will be her leading man?? Piolo, John Lloyd or Jericho again???

1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
huh! ok.
1127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Vegas xd
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

janerdelle wrote:


spikehead9903 wrote:

Search eugene in wikipedia... i guessed it is in there,... the rest, Google it somewhere.
Yeah i heard it was confirmed. Eugene is really popular in the phil, maybe because she's the one of the few korean artists which has a name sounds english. No one taught that it could be spell kim yoo jin in Hangul characters... well ofcourse, except for those hallyu influenced filipinos.


Really?? Wow..that's good, I love eugene kim...I watch almost all of her drama's and my favorite is save the last dance..

The question is who will be her leading man?? Piolo, John Lloyd or Jericho again???



i hope john lloyd ...he can act good....plus isnt echo busy with his new drama?i bet thats gonna last atleast 100 episode.
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

ChinkoyMYX wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


spikehead9903 wrote:

Search eugene in wikipedia... i guessed it is in there,... the rest, Google it somewhere.
Yeah i heard it was confirmed. Eugene is really popular in the phil, maybe because she's the one of the few korean artists which has a name sounds english. No one taught that it could be spell kim yoo jin in Hangul characters... well ofcourse, except for those hallyu influenced filipinos.


Really?? Wow..that's good, I love eugene kim...I watch almost all of her drama's and my favorite is save the last dance..

The question is who will be her leading man?? Piolo, John Lloyd or Jericho again???



i hope john lloyd ...he can act good....plus isnt echo busy with his new drama?i bet thats gonna last atleast 100 episode.


yah, that's true...oh piolo also is a very good actor..!! Well, aside from eugene kim, han ye seul can speak fluent english as well...

The english name of Han ye seul is "Leslie kim"
Here's the pic:


13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
that's probably why they put up three dads and one mom to increase eugene's popularity...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.