First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
No child murder in Fallout 3!
1115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / SF, CA
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

b00mbaby wrote:

Haha it has been fun dumbass. I see its pointless trying to raise the intelligence of an idiot like you so I better quit.
GET HELP IDIOT!!! ooouuuch!!! hahaha pissed off? Now that makes me feel better. HAHAHAHA!


so making someone feel less intellegent makes u feel better? than that makes u the same as hitler u lil faggot i dont care if ur smarter than me cuz theres always gonna be someone smarter out there and then again i got nothing intellegent 2 say cuz u wouldnt understand if i got all smart on ur dumb faggot ass
277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Denver, CO
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
For the record Hitlers movement has been one of the catalyst it started. Now dont try to be smart with me you'll get hurt.
bye bye!
1115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / SF, CA
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

b00mbaby wrote:

For the record Hitlers movement has been one of the catalyst it started. Now dont try to be smart with me you'll get hurt.
bye bye!


great u contradicted urself by saying u wouldve left so there fore ur a dip shit
1115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / SF, CA
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

b00mbaby wrote:

For the record Hitlers movement has been one of the catalyst it started. Now dont try to be smart with me you'll get hurt.
bye bye!


then again catalyst means speed up so then how could it have been avoided? and tell me one good reason how it couldve been avoided? and how u couldve stopped his racism?
277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Denver, CO
Offline
Posted 10/31/08 , edited 10/31/08

wraithsbuster wrote:


b00mbaby wrote:

Haha it has been fun dumbass. I see its pointless trying to raise the intelligence of an idiot like you so I better quit.
GET HELP IDIOT!!! ooouuuch!!! hahaha pissed off? Now that makes me feel better. HAHAHAHA!


so making someone feel less intellegent makes u feel better? than that makes u the same as hitler u lil faggot i dont care if ur smarter than me cuz theres always gonna be someone smarter out there and then again i got nothing intellegent 2 say cuz u wouldnt understand if i got all smart on ur dumb faggot ass


You are contradicting your support with Hitler.
You dont see the point do you? I feel better not because you are dumb as hell. I feel better because I pissed off a racist like you by making you realize how dumb you are. And I know you cant get all smart with me. Would anybody make his self look like an idiot if he was smart in the first place? Ooh such intelligence.. Now seriously bye..
1115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / SF, CA
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

b00mbaby wrote:


wraithsbuster wrote:


b00mbaby wrote:

Haha it has been fun dumbass. I see its pointless trying to raise the intelligence of an idiot like you so I better quit.
GET HELP IDIOT!!! ooouuuch!!! hahaha pissed off? Now that makes me feel better. HAHAHAHA!


so making someone feel less intellegent makes u feel better? than that makes u the same as hitler u lil faggot i dont care if ur smarter than me cuz theres always gonna be someone smarter out there and then again i got nothing intellegent 2 say cuz u wouldnt understand if i got all smart on ur dumb faggot ass


You are contradicting you're support with Hitler.
You dont see the point do you? I feel better not because you are dumb as hell. I feel better because I pissed off a racist like you by making you realize how dumb you are. And I know you cant get all smart with me. Would anybody make his self look like an idiot if he was smart in the first place? Ooh such intelligence.. Now seriously bye..


if u reply 2 a dumb ass then wouldnt that make u a dumb ass also?
1115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / SF, CA
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
i do wht i want
1115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / SF, CA
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

b00mbaby wrote:


wraithsbuster wrote:


b00mbaby wrote:

Haha it has been fun dumbass. I see its pointless trying to raise the intelligence of an idiot like you so I better quit.
GET HELP IDIOT!!! ooouuuch!!! hahaha pissed off? Now that makes me feel better. HAHAHAHA!


so making someone feel less intellegent makes u feel better? than that makes u the same as hitler u lil faggot i dont care if ur smarter than me cuz theres always gonna be someone smarter out there and then again i got nothing intellegent 2 say cuz u wouldnt understand if i got all smart on ur dumb faggot ass


You are contradicting your support with Hitler.
You dont see the point do you? I feel better not because you are dumb as hell. I feel better because I pissed off a racist like you by making you realize how dumb you are. And I know you cant get all smart with me. Would anybody make his self look like an idiot if he was smart in the first place? Ooh such intelligence.. Now seriously bye..


u became a dumb ass by being dragged into the conversation over and over again so fk off fag and if u reply that would make u a bigger dumb ass
1115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / SF, CA
Offline
Posted 10/31/08 , edited 10/31/08

b00mbaby wrote:


wraithsbuster wrote:


b00mbaby wrote:

Haha it has been fun dumbass. I see its pointless trying to raise the intelligence of an idiot like you so I better quit.
GET HELP IDIOT!!! ooouuuch!!! hahaha pissed off? Now that makes me feel better. HAHAHAHA!


so making someone feel less intellegent makes u feel better? than that makes u the same as hitler u lil faggot i dont care if ur smarter than me cuz theres always gonna be someone smarter out there and then again i got nothing intellegent 2 say cuz u wouldnt understand if i got all smart on ur dumb faggot ass


You are contradicting your support with Hitler.
You dont see the point do you? I feel better not because you are dumb as hell. I feel better because I pissed off a racist like you by making you realize how dumb you are. And I know you cant get all smart with me. Would anybody make his self look like an idiot if he was smart in the first place? Ooh such intelligence.. Now seriously bye..


ALL HAIL CARTMAN

1115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / SF, CA
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
nobody can stand up 2 cartman
1115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / SF, CA
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
but i cant be an idiot if im just expressing myself
754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Coreatown, Los An...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
Someone's bound to make a child killer mod, just watch.
1115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / SF, CA
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

b00mbaby wrote:


wraithsbuster wrote:


b00mbaby wrote:

Haha it has been fun dumbass. I see its pointless trying to raise the intelligence of an idiot like you so I better quit.
GET HELP IDIOT!!! ooouuuch!!! hahaha pissed off? Now that makes me feel better. HAHAHAHA!


so making someone feel less intellegent makes u feel better? than that makes u the same as hitler u lil faggot i dont care if ur smarter than me cuz theres always gonna be someone smarter out there and then again i got nothing intellegent 2 say cuz u wouldnt understand if i got all smart on ur dumb faggot ass


You are contradicting your support with Hitler.
You dont see the point do you? I feel better not because you are dumb as hell. I feel better because I pissed off a racist like you by making you realize how dumb you are. And I know you cant get all smart with me. Would anybody make his self look like an idiot if he was smart in the first place? Ooh such intelligence.. Now seriously bye..


still waiting 2 c how dumb i am and 2 c how am i contradicting my support 4 hitler. got an answer? fag
277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Denver, CO
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
Well fine, you said "than that makes u the same as hitler u lil faggot", in this statement you have made Hitler a negative element (which you claim not to be true) by comparing him to a lil faggot like me(stated by you, of course) .btw way use then next time not than its two different words some idiots even know that. You really are just expressing yourself okay lets not call you an idiot we'll call you" A genius that only expresses stupid thoughts" happy now? Oh yeah you don't become a dumbass by replying to a dumbass. Thank God your condition's not contagious. You done yet? Don't try so hard GENIUS, wait excuse me i have to *LOL*!
1115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / SF, CA
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

b00mbaby wrote:

Well fine, you said "than that makes u the same as hitler u lil faggot", in this statement you have made Hitler a negative element (which you claim not to be true) by comparing him to a lil faggot like me(stated by you, of course) .btw way use then next time not than its two different words some idiots even know that. You really are just expressing yourself okay lets not call you an idiot we'll call you" A genius that only expresses stupid thoughts" happy now? Oh yeah you don't become a dumbass by replying to a dumbass. Thank God your condition's not contagious. You done yet? Don't try so hard GENIUS, wait excuse me i have to *LOL*!


wanna highlight this out u lil fag bag?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.