The Story of 15 Beautiful Girls Adrift
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-10-30/15-bishojo-hyoryuki-multimedia-project-gets-video-anime

The December issue (on sale on October 30) of Sun-Magazine Publishing's BugBug magazine has announced that the 15 Bishōjo Hyōryūki (The Story of 15 Beautiful Girls Adrift) multimedia franchise will get an original video animation project. 15 Bishōjo Hyōryūki is the brainchild of adult game creator Takahiro (Tsuyokiss, Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de) and anime character designer Kazuya Kuroda (Vandread, Spice and Wolf). The name is a wordplay on the Japanese title (15 Shōnen Hyōryūki or Fifteen Boys Adrift) for Two Years' Vacation (Deux ans de vacances), a children's adventure story by Jules Verne. Toei Animation adapted 15 Shōnen Hyōryūki into a 1982 movie, and Nippon Animation remade the story into a 1987 television special.

Like the original story and its two anime remakes in the 1980s, the new 15 Bishōjo Hyōryūki project centers on 15 young students who are stranded on a deserted Pacific island by a tumultuous storm. Unlike the previous versions, 15 Bishōjo Hyōryūki will feature 15 girls instead of 15 boys.


Just an OVA
9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Memphis, with...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
Erm, okay. Sounds nice, and not original but nice. I like the art of Kuroda Kazuya.
9747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-10-30/15-bishojo-hyoryuki-multimedia-project-gets-video-anime

The December issue (on sale on October 30) of Sun-Magazine Publishing's BugBug magazine has announced that the 15 Bishōjo Hyōryūki (The Story of 15 Beautiful Girls Adrift) multimedia franchise will get an original video animation project. 15 Bishōjo Hyōryūki is the brainchild of adult game creator Takahiro (Tsuyokiss, Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de) and anime character designer Kazuya Kuroda (Vandread, Spice and Wolf). The name is a wordplay on the Japanese title (15 Shōnen Hyōryūki or Fifteen Boys Adrift) for Two Years' Vacation (Deux ans de vacances), a children's adventure story by Jules Verne. Toei Animation adapted 15 Shōnen Hyōryūki into a 1982 movie, and Nippon Animation remade the story into a 1987 television special.

Like the original story and its two anime remakes in the 1980s, the new 15 Bishōjo Hyōryūki project centers on 15 young students who are stranded on a deserted Pacific island by a tumultuous storm. Unlike the previous versions, 15 Bishōjo Hyōryūki will feature 15 girls instead of 15 boys.


Just an OVA


You know im starting to notice you make alot of threads... and Most of them are like this hummmm
11118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / manila,philippines
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
wooow thats neat an anime filled with girls... wait is this a slice-of-life anime?
5716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
Only girls why do I get "THAT" feeling
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
I wonder what will happen to them
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
15 girls stranded on an island alone?
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

DarthVantos wrote:

You know im starting to notice you make alot of threads... and Most of them are like this hummmm


Actually that's true. I have been making a lot of threads these days. Reason is a secret.


--
Bishoujo spree?
3609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
Great. Another fanservice show.

..and I seriously think that Japan is running out of ideas now.

Still, giving it a shot for some lolis.
4018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Over there ------->
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Super Junior's Heart
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
HMMMMMMM I THINK I HEARD OF THIZ VIDEO GAME
8889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
h,mmmm.sounds fishy!
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

lonely_devil wrote:

15 girls stranded on an island alone?


oh man, i love this seal
and i dont know anything about this 15 girls
but it sound interesting
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines ^-^
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

DarthVantos wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-10-30/15-bishojo-hyoryuki-multimedia-project-gets-video-anime

The December issue (on sale on October 30) of Sun-Magazine Publishing's BugBug magazine has announced that the 15 Bishōjo Hyōryūki (The Story of 15 Beautiful Girls Adrift) multimedia franchise will get an original video animation project. 15 Bishōjo Hyōryūki is the brainchild of adult game creator Takahiro (Tsuyokiss, Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de) and anime character designer Kazuya Kuroda (Vandread, Spice and Wolf). The name is a wordplay on the Japanese title (15 Shōnen Hyōryūki or Fifteen Boys Adrift) for Two Years' Vacation (Deux ans de vacances), a children's adventure story by Jules Verne. Toei Animation adapted 15 Shōnen Hyōryūki into a 1982 movie, and Nippon Animation remade the story into a 1987 television special.

Like the original story and its two anime remakes in the 1980s, the new 15 Bishōjo Hyōryūki project centers on 15 young students who are stranded on a deserted Pacific island by a tumultuous storm. Unlike the previous versions, 15 Bishōjo Hyōryūki will feature 15 girls instead of 15 boys.


Just an OVA


You know im starting to notice you make alot of threads... and Most of them are like this hummmm


HAHAHAH I AGREE!!...AHAHAH
96 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
sounds absolutely brilliant!!............i think
You must be logged in to post.