First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
id Card - NEW -!
AMT Requestor
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/31/08 , edited 11/7/08
Membership Card

Choose ur picture (high quality)


Username:
Gender:

Here r the membeship card

Boy example

Girl example







Posted 11/4/08 , edited 11/4/08

resara wrote:

Membership Card

Choose ur picture (high quality)

Name:
Username:
Age:
Position in grup:
DOB:

and

anything else: butterfly, teddys.. ect

Example:




Reni-chan
SilverEyedBunny
17(going 2 b 18 in a week)
position: member
DOB: nov. 15
AMT Requestor
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

SilverEyedBunny wrote:


resara wrote:

Membership Card

Choose ur picture (high quality)

Name:
Username:
Age:
Position in grup:
DOB:

and

anything else: butterfly, teddys.. ect

Example:




Reni-chan
SilverEyedBunny
17(going 2 b 18 in a week)
position: member
DOB: nov. 15


thers 2 pics?
Posted 11/6/08

resara wrote:


SilverEyedBunny wrote:


resara wrote:

Membership Card

Choose ur picture (high quality)

Name:
Username:
Age:
Position in grup:
DOB:

and

anything else: butterfly, teddys.. ect

Example:




Reni-chan
SilverEyedBunny
17(going 2 b 18 in a week)
position: member
DOB: nov. 15


thers 2 pics?


use the 2nd one. i think the 1st is to small
AMT Requestor
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

SilverEyedBunny wrote:


resara wrote:


SilverEyedBunny wrote:


resara wrote:

Membership Card

Choose ur picture (high quality)

Name:
Username:
Age:
Position in grup:
DOB:

and

anything else: butterfly, teddys.. ect

Example:




Reni-chan
SilverEyedBunny
17(going 2 b 18 in a week)
position: member
DOB: nov. 15


thers 2 pics?


use the 2nd one. i think the 1st is to small



ok umm plz request the thingy again cause it change
Posted 11/7/08

resara wrote:


SilverEyedBunny wrote:


resara wrote:


SilverEyedBunny wrote:


resara wrote:

Membership Card

Choose ur picture (high quality)

Name:
Username:
Age:
Position in grup:
DOB:

and

anything else: butterfly, teddys.. ect

Example:




Reni-chan
SilverEyedBunny
17(going 2 b 18 in a week)
position: member
DOB: nov. 15


thers 2 pics?


use the 2nd one. i think the 1st is to small



ok umm plz request the thingy again cause it change


Username:SilverEyedBunny
Gender:female
AMT Requestor
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/7/08



hope u like!
Posted 11/7/08

resara wrote:




hope u like!

thank u
AMT Requestor
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

SilverEyedBunny wrote:


resara wrote:




hope u like!

thank u

its ok and invite ur freinds!!

Posted 11/7/08

resara wrote:


SilverEyedBunny wrote:


resara wrote:




hope u like!

thank u

its ok and invite ur freinds!!


okay i will
Moderator
5742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / America
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
Username: tazusapete
Gender: Female
Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

tazusapete wrote:

Username: tazusapete
Gender: Female


can u give me a pic?

Member
2888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in ur memories....
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
username: xxxwhitecutiexxxx
gender: female
picture:


thx!!!!!
Moderator
5742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / America
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

friendlychic wrote:


tazusapete wrote:

Username: tazusapete
Gender: Female


can u give me a pic?


Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

tazusapete wrote:


friendlychic wrote:


tazusapete wrote:

Username: tazusapete
Gender: Female


can u give me a pic?




here


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.