First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Avatar Request
AMT Requestor
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

amujoy wrote:

Username: amujoy
Name: Joy
Text to put: amujoy, Joy
Borders?: nope
Size: tall and thin
Extras: anything that you thing that suits the picture
Picture:

thanks in advance!!



right now u see it big but if u put it in ur avii its normal! thin and tall hehe`kalu plzz invite ur freind
Member
5689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore, Asia
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

resara wrote:


amujoy wrote:

Username: amujoy
Name: Joy
Text to put: amujoy, Joy
Borders?: nope
Size: tall and thin
Extras: anything that you thing that suits the picture
Picture:

thanks in advance!!



right now u see it big but if u put it in ur avii its normal! thin and tall hehe`kalu plzz invite ur freind


sure!! i'll invite lots of friends!! btw, the avii is really cute!! thanks!!
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/24/08
Username: XkiarraX
Name: kiarra
Text to put: XkiarraX momo kiki-chan hyper-chii
Borders?:no
Size:thin tall
Extras: lots and lots of brushes
Picture:


Done friendlychic
Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/24/08


here's your avii ne^^
gomen i can't put all the text coz of limited space

61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

friendlychic wrote:



here's your avii ne^^
gomen i can't put all the text coz of limited space



thanx its awome ^.^
Member
3989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/25/08 , edited 11/26/08
Username:iku96
Name:iku
Text to put:iku96
Borders?:yes
Size:talla nd thin
Extras:anything nice
Picture:

Done by resara
AMT Requestor
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

iku96 wrote:

Username:iku96
Name:iku
Text to put:iku96
Borders?:yes
Size:talla nd thin
Extras:anything nice
Picture:

Pending: resara



Hope u like... if u dun like it sry....
Member
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Flying high up in...
Offline
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 11/29/08
Username:miyusaionji7
Name:Jelle-chan
Text to put:Jelle-chan
Borders?:yes please
Size:thin and tall
Extras:sparkles
Picture: I only want the brown haired girl
13587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 11/30/08
Username: auras_elena_laura
Name: Laura
Text to put: Laura....dreams can come true
Borders?: don't know
Size: any
Extras: any
Picture:

thanks

Done by friendlychic
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 11/30/08
Username:dantomisaw124
Name:Sakura
Text to put:Sakura-chii
Borders?:u can choose
Size:just thin and tall pls
Extras:anything cute on this
Mod requesting to:friendlychic
Picture:


Done by friendlychic
Member
789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my room ~desu!
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

miyusaionji7 wrote:

Username:miyusaionji7
Name:Jelle-chan
Text to put:Jelle-chan
Borders?:yes please
Size:thin and tall
Extras:sparkles
Picture: I only want the brown haired girl


Here you go! Hope you like it!
Member
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Flying high up in...
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

auras_elena_laura wrote:


Username: auras_elena_laura
Name: Laura
Text to put: Laura....dreams can come true
Borders?: don't know
Size: any
Extras: any
Picture:

thanks


here's our avii ^^

Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

dantomisaw124 wrote:

Username:dantomisaw124
Name:Sakura
Text to put:Sakura-chii
Borders?:u can choose
Size:just thin and tall pls
Extras:anything cute on this
Mod requesting to:friendlychic
Picture:



thanks for requesting!
here's your avii ^^
don't forget to invite ur buddies

13587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

friendlychic wrote:


auras_elena_laura wrote:


Username: auras_elena_laura
Name: Laura
Text to put: Laura....dreams can come true
Borders?: don't know
Size: any
Extras: any
Picture:

thanks


here's our avii ^^



thanks...i really like it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.