First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply What are your favourite Asian food?
Member
2687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Aus
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
i love fried noodles ^^
bubble tea.. sushi... oh yea and spring rolls =P
Member
429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Dreamland
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
As I'm a Vietnamese girl, I like Vietnamese food :'3
But Sushi is one of my favourites too <3
Member
1401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ....... u guess
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
main course... has to be black noodles..

don't know the actual name of it.. but it looks black colored when mixed with the sauce:

it has sea cucumber.. cucumber.. chicken.. onions.. and black bean sauce..(really good!)

and favorite dessert has to be.. melon bread...
Member
20070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / HELL beybehh. ;]
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
i <3 california maki!
Creator
3518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Somewhere I belon...
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

quitlater2 wrote:

main course... has to be black noodles..

don't know the actual name of it.. but it looks black colored when mixed with the sauce:

it has sea cucumber.. cucumber.. chicken.. onions.. and black bean sauce..(really good!)

and favorite dessert has to be.. melon bread...


That looks like Ja Jiang Noodles if I'm not mistaken. Its a Chinise dish and its also available now in Korean gourmet as well
Member
1401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ....... u guess
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

googookid wrote:


quitlater2 wrote:

main course... has to be black noodles..

don't know the actual name of it.. but it looks black colored when mixed with the sauce:

it has sea cucumber.. cucumber.. chicken.. onions.. and black bean sauce..(really good!)

and favorite dessert has to be.. melon bread...


That looks like Ja Jiang Noodles if I'm not mistaken. Its a Chinise dish and its also available now in Korean gourmet as well


oh so thats what it is called .. have you eaten it before?
Creator
3518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Somewhere I belon...
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

quitlater2 wrote:


googookid wrote:


quitlater2 wrote:

main course... has to be black noodles..

don't know the actual name of it.. but it looks black colored when mixed with the sauce:

it has sea cucumber.. cucumber.. chicken.. onions.. and black bean sauce..(really good!)

and favorite dessert has to be.. melon bread...


That looks like Ja Jiang Noodles if I'm not mistaken. Its a Chinise dish and its also available now in Korean gourmet as well


oh so thats what it is called .. have you eaten it before?


Yup many times. Its really good even more so if u r dead hungry haha...I can swallow two plates when I'm dead hungry

Member
1401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ....... u guess
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

googookid wrote:


quitlater2 wrote:


googookid wrote:


quitlater2 wrote:

main course... has to be black noodles..

don't know the actual name of it.. but it looks black colored when mixed with the sauce:

it has sea cucumber.. cucumber.. chicken.. onions.. and black bean sauce..(really good!)

and favorite dessert has to be.. melon bread...


That looks like Ja Jiang Noodles if I'm not mistaken. Its a Chinise dish and its also available now in Korean gourmet as well


oh so thats what it is called .. have you eaten it before?


Yup many times. Its really good even more so if u r dead hungry haha...I can swallow two plates when I'm dead hungry



haha.. me too i just ate it yesterday
Creator
3518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Somewhere I belon...
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

quitlater2 wrote:


googookid wrote:


quitlater2 wrote:


googookid wrote:


quitlater2 wrote:

main course... has to be black noodles..

don't know the actual name of it.. but it looks black colored when mixed with the sauce:

it has sea cucumber.. cucumber.. chicken.. onions.. and black bean sauce..(really good!)

and favorite dessert has to be.. melon bread...


That looks like Ja Jiang Noodles if I'm not mistaken. Its a Chinise dish and its also available now in Korean gourmet as well


oh so thats what it is called .. have you eaten it before?


Yup many times. Its really good even more so if u r dead hungry haha...I can swallow two plates when I'm dead hungry



haha.. me too i just ate it yesterday


My turn...I just had it today lollls...So did u manage to double confirm the name of the dish?
Member
1401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ....... u guess
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

googookid wrote:


quitlater2 wrote:


googookid wrote:


quitlater2 wrote:


googookid wrote:


quitlater2 wrote:

main course... has to be black noodles..

don't know the actual name of it.. but it looks black colored when mixed with the sauce:

it has sea cucumber.. cucumber.. chicken.. onions.. and black bean sauce..(really good!)

and favorite dessert has to be.. melon bread...


That looks like Ja Jiang Noodles if I'm not mistaken. Its a Chinise dish and its also available now in Korean gourmet as well


oh so thats what it is called .. have you eaten it before?


Yup many times. Its really good even more so if u r dead hungry haha...I can swallow two plates when I'm dead hungry









well it was just called black noodles in chinese ... hai mien







haha.. me too i just ate it yesterday


My turn...I just had it today lollls...So did u manage to double confirm the name of the dish?


Member
2647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / i live in a house...
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
too much to name =D
Member
2186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ..Another World A...
Offline
Posted 3/5/09
Yo..Everyone..Chicken Ramen Is The stuff..
Egg Fried Rice..Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy.. :D
Asparagus Sushi..
Posted 4/25/09
.___. all of a sudden i think about fishball noodles. 鱼蛋..<3 but my favourite food is rice^^
Posted 5/5/09
i like mian xian.... ^^ i think theyre called vermicelli in italy... o.o
Member
1055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
love Jap food~ <3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.