First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Mod Applications
Posted 10/31/08 , edited 10/31/08
Please indicate your Specialty: [Can be more than one]

1. Designer Moderator

(Choose your job/s and provide at least 2 samples of your work - in spoiler please!)

Job 1:
* Membership cards

Job 2:
* Avatars [Members requests for an avi, given the pic and texts, then you edit the pic (put some special effects and whatnot) and put the words in it - outcome must look different than the original pic and not just because of the texts]

Job 3:
* Group profile
* Others

2. Interactive Moderator

Job:
* Mod forums (Answer general questions, RP forums, etc.)

3. Media Moderator

* search and upload photos
* organize existing photos according to album



No activity within 7 days means removal from being a mod

*Please notify beforehand if you're going to have a vacation, long exams or medical leave so you'll be excused and not removed!

I'm a little picky about designer mods, so if you're not good in Photoshop, please learn it first before you apply.
Posted 11/2/08
2. Interactive Moderator

hey could i be one XD iv read almost all the forums so far annd i think i can help XD
Member
4455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Clasified Infoo!!
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
interactive moderator plz!!
Posted 11/4/08
2. interactive moderator please XD

if you don't think i am then you can go to :
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Oracles

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Enjiel_Cafe

im reallyyyyyy active as you can see XD
Moderator
10801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere near to...
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
i just try to make a membership cards it's not so good...but if u like it..then tell me k...

Moderator
17336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
can i be a media mod? hehe..
Posted 11/14/08

shizukakimura wrote:

can i be a media mod? hehe..


Accepted!

Posted 11/14/08

born2bfast wrote:

i just try to make a membership cards it's not so good...but if u like it..then tell me k...



Accepted!
Posted 11/14/08

tflame wrote:



cutebubii wrote:


I'm very sorry for making you all wait. I had to move and I had a problem getting my internet connected at my new house. I have one more open spot a for mod position and what I really need is someone who can do banners and avi's, but apparently none of you can do this...So, I'll have to make a decision based on your activity and experience. I'll let you know who has the position in a couple of days when I can check you all out properly. Thanx for your patience!
Posted 11/14/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:


tflame wrote:



cutebubii wrote:


I'm very sorry for making you all wait. I had to move and I had a problem getting my internet connected at my new house. I have one more open spot a for mod position and what I really need is someone who can do banners and avi's, but apparently none of you can do this...So, I'll have to make a decision based on your activity and experience. I'll let you know who has the position in a couple of days when I can check you all out properly. Thanx for your patience!


k thx for telling us XD iv been waiting a while XD
Posted 11/14/08


k thx for telling us XD iv been waiting a while XD

No Prob! And again sorry about the wait.
Posted 11/14/08


No Prob! And again sorry about the wait.

so i said thx for tellin and u say sorry for wait again XD so funny XD but this is offtopic. but its funny
Posted 11/15/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:


tflame wrote:



cutebubii wrote:


I'm very sorry for making you all wait. I had to move and I had a problem getting my internet connected at my new house. I have one more open spot a for mod position and what I really need is someone who can do banners and avi's, but apparently none of you can do this...So, I'll have to make a decision based on your activity and experience. I'll let you know who has the position in a couple of days when I can check you all out properly. Thanx for your patience!


alright then ^^ thanks ^^

Posted 11/15/08


alright then ^^ thanks ^^

As I've told tflame earlier, it's not a problem and again, I'm sorry about the wait.
Posted 11/15/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:



alright then ^^ thanks ^^


As I've told tflame earlier, it's not a problem and again, I'm sorry about the wait.

lolz its aiight ^^ dont have tah say sorry =]

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.