First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Valerian Mansion
Posted 11/17/08 , edited 11/17/08

sorcha18 wrote:
Sorcha - grannie - SO what has been happening while I was havin a good nap?


LadyYukki wrote:
Yukki: smiles and opens a big pair of doors to the lounge "Please come in and make yourself at home" walks in and sits on a old looking sofa

RP Mode off: Yeah i have to go in like 5 minutes :[


Kin/Gin:*Sit on either side of Yukki and then look up to see who was speaking*

RP mode off: Kk. Well, I'll probably be suffering another bout of insomnia tonight, so you'll probably see me still here later when you come back. =]
Creator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:


sorcha18 wrote:
Sorcha - grannie - SO what has been happening while I was havin a good nap?


LadyYukki wrote:
Yukki: smiles and opens a big pair of doors to the lounge "Please come in and make yourself at home" walks in and sits on a old looking sofa

RP Mode off: Yeah i have to go in like 5 minutes :[


Kin/Gin:*Sit on either side of Yukki and then look up to see who was speaking*

RP mode off: Kk. Well, I'll probably be suffering another bout of insomnia tonight, so you'll probably see me still her later when you come back. =]


Yukki: "So how have my two other favorite twins been?" giggles

RP mode off: awww :[ yeah i will be on after school hopefully i can get out of school early :]
Moderator
28928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Northern Ireland
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:
RP mode off: Kk. Well, I'll probably be suffering another bout of insomnia tonight, so you'll probably see me still here later when you come back. =]


can sumone explain who is who?
Posted 11/17/08

LadyYukki wrote:
Yukki: "So how have my two other favorite twins been?" giggles

RP mode off: awww :[ yeah i will be on after school hopefully i can get out of school early :]


Kin/Gin:We are well Yukki-dono. *Both flash Yukki a warm smile*

RP mode off: Yeah, my insomnia is bad. A lot of people think I never sleep cause you can find me here on CR at almost any hour of the day.
Posted 11/17/08 , edited 11/17/08

sorcha18 wrote:


Arashikaze074 wrote:
RP mode off: Kk. Well, I'll probably be suffering another bout of insomnia tonight, so you'll probably see me still here later when you come back. =]


can sumone explain who is who?


Lady Yukki is Yukki, one of the Valerian twins who are the head of the clan. I play Kin and Gin who are also a set of twins and Kin is the head of the Sasaki clan.

Moderator
28928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Northern Ireland
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:


sorcha18 wrote:


Arashikaze074 wrote:
RP mode off: Kk. Well, I'll probably be suffering another bout of insomnia tonight, so you'll probably see me still here later when you come back. =]


can sumone explain who is who?


Lady Yukki is Yukki, one of the Valerian twins who are the head of the clan. I play Kin and Gin who are also a set of twins and Kin is the head of the Sasaki clan.



oooh. . . who is better? are we all gd guys?
Creator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 11/17/08 , edited 11/17/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:
Yukki: "So how have my two other favorite twins been?" giggles

RP mode off: awww :[ yeah i will be on after school hopefully i can get out of school early :]


Kin/Gin:We are well Yukki-dono. *Both flash Yukki a warm smile*

RP mode off: Yeah, my insomnia is bad. A lot of people think I never sleep cause you can find me here on CR at almost any hour of the day.


Yukki: smiles at the twins "huh whats that noise?" hears heavy footsteps walkin towards the door "Ohh noo"
Lord Valerian: doors slam open *YUKKI!! here you are! Didnt i tell you...you have work to do considering the other families and that party we will be hosting soon* he sighs and looks up and sees the twins "Ahhh Kin and Gin didnt see you there..how are you both" smiles at the twins and then glares at yukki
Yukki: whipsers "ahh geez couldnt be any more tired then this..." sighs


RP mode off: awww :[ must be a pain not bein able to sleep >.<
Posted 11/17/08

LadyYukki wrote:
Yukki: smiles at the twins "huh whats that noise?" hears heavy footsteps walkin towards the door "Ohh noo"
Lord Valerian: doors slam open *YUKKI!! here you are! Didnt i tell you...you have work to do considering the other families and that party we will be hosting soon* he sighs and looks up and sees the twins "Ahhh Kin and Gin didnt see you there..how are you both" smiles at the twins and then glares at yukki
Yukki: whipsers "ahh geez couldnt be any more tired then this..." sighs


RP mode off: awww :[ must be a pain not bein able to sleep >.<


Kin/Gin:*Look up and Lord Valerian and quickly stand and bows. Speaks in unison* Valerian-dono, Konban wa! Is there anything we may do to be of service to you?

RP mode off: Yeah, it is at times, but I'm kinda used to it. I've had it for many years now. =/
Creator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 11/17/08
Ok now im off to sleep

RP off! ^_^
Posted 11/17/08

sorcha18 wrote:
oooh. . . who is better? are we all gd guys?


RP mode off: As far as I know where all supposed to be good, but a lot of us have a mischievous side.
Moderator
28928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Northern Ireland
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:


sorcha18 wrote:
oooh. . . who is better? are we all gd guys?


RP mode off: As far as I know where all supposed to be good, but a lot of us have a mischievous side.


hmm. . fun fun ^^ grannie sorcah is waiting for her portfilo to be put up!! *brings to ramble* - ah the time when i was traveeling in paris I met his boy named antione he loved to paint, he was gd at it, my french was very bad back then, it was hard to understand but he would draw down what he was trying to say. . *rambles on and on*
Posted 11/17/08

sorcha18 wrote:
hmm. . fun fun ^^ grannie sorcah is waiting for her portfilo to be put up!! *brings to ramble* - ah the time when i was traveeling in paris I met his boy named antione he loved to paint, he was gd at it, my french was very bad back then, it was hard to understand but he would draw down what he was trying to say. . *rambles on and on*


RP mode off: Hahaha...Patience Grannie!
Moderator
28928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Northern Ireland
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:


sorcha18 wrote:
hmm. . fun fun ^^ grannie sorcah is waiting for her portfilo to be put up!! *brings to ramble* - ah the time when i was traveeling in paris I met his boy named antione he loved to paint, he was gd at it, my french was very bad back then, it was hard to understand but he would draw down what he was trying to say. . *rambles on and on*


RP mode off: Hahaha...Patience Grannie!


ahh. someone general i met before said that. . i cna;t remember what hapened him,. i think he died. . hmmm

oh yes. . pateince pfft. . come on. . im gettin even older here
Posted 11/17/08

sorcha18 wrote:
ahh. someone general i met before said that. . i cna;t remember what hapened him,. i think he died. . hmmm

oh yes. . pateince pfft. . come on. . im gettin even older here


RP mode off: Hahaha...Grannie's a comedian as well! It's coming, It's coming!
Moderator
28928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Northern Ireland
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:


sorcha18 wrote:
ahh. someone general i met before said that. . i cna;t remember what hapened him,. i think he died. . hmmm

oh yes. . pateince pfft. . come on. . im gettin even older here


RP mode off: Hahaha...Grannie's a comedian as well! It's coming, It's coming!


like duh. . .XD. . .*excitied* you know if i get bored i might start a war u gotta remember that
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.