First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Valerian Mansion
Posted 11/25/08

LadyYukki wrote:


holly_tran wrote:

Ichinose: Yukki bad girl..Lol j/p was there blood good?


Yukki - Giggles *Yep i anit all good Auntie* smiles *oh and yeah a boy in love..their blood great* smirks


Ichinose:Yukki XD
Creator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

holly_tran wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:


holly_tran wrote:

Ichinose: Yukki bad girl..Lol j/p was there blood good?


Yukki - Giggles *Yep i anit all good Auntie* smiles *oh and yeah a boy in love..their blood great* smirks


Ichinose:Yukki XD


Yukki - giggles *Well it true! i cnt help if im a girl who wants some fun* smirks
Posted 11/25/08
Ichinose: We'll keep this a secret between your parents
Creator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

holly_tran wrote:

Ichinose: We'll keep this a secret between your parents :D


Yukki - giggles *Soo Auntie what you up too? Anything fun?* smiles
Posted 11/25/08
Ichinose: I was thinking we should go and have fun outside. But it against the rules.
Creator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

holly_tran wrote:

Ichinose: I was thinking we should go and have fun outside. But it against the rules.


Yukki - Sighs *Yeah your right father only lets me go into the human world when im going to school or for a break...which is never* sighs again
Posted 11/25/08
Ichinose: *pat head* Dw ^_^
Creator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

holly_tran wrote:

Ichinose: *pat head* Dw ^_^


Yukki - Smiles *Well i should really go and study...that all the teachers ever say but if it helps me in future then il do it* sighs
Posted 11/25/08
Ichinose: Goodbye Yukki-sama *bows* *Walks diff direction*
Creator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:
Yukki: smiles at the twins "huh whats that noise?" hears heavy footsteps walkin towards the door "Ohh noo"
Lord Valerian: doors slam open *YUKKI!! here you are! Didnt i tell you...you have work to do considering the other families and that party we will be hosting soon* he sighs and looks up and sees the twins "Ahhh Kin and Gin didnt see you there..how are you both" smiles at the twins and then glares at yukki
Yukki: whipsers "ahh geez couldnt be any more tired then this..." sighs


RP mode off: awww :[ must be a pain not bein able to sleep >.<


Kin/Gin:*Look up and Lord Valerian and quickly stand and bows. Speaks in unison* Valerian-dono, Konban wa! Is there anything we may do to be of service to you?

RP mode off: Yeah, it is at times, but I'm kinda used to it. I've had it for many years now. =/


Yukki - Stands glaring up at her father
Lord Valerian - Laughs *Haha no your both quiet alrite you just relax...iv just come her to pick up my daughter* stares at Yukki *I told you that someone is coming to meet with the head of the Valerian family which is you! and you have other tihngs to do!*
Yukki - sighs *Ahh geez father ok ok i get it but after i finished then will you let me do whatever?* stares
Lord Valerian - Sighs *yes you may*
Posted 11/27/08

LadyYukki wrote:
Yukki - Stands glaring up at her father
Lord Valerian - Laughs *Haha no your both quiet alrite you just relax...iv just come her to pick up my daughter* stares at Yukki *I told you that someone is coming to meet with the head of the Valerian family which is you! and you have other tihngs to do!*
Yukki - sighs *Ahh geez father ok ok i get it but after i finished then will you let me do whatever?* stares
Lord Valerian - Sighs *yes you may*


Kin:Please Valerian-dono...

Gin:if there is something we can help with...

Kin/Gin:we would be more than happy to oblige.
Creator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:
Yukki - Stands glaring up at her father
Lord Valerian - Laughs *Haha no your both quiet alrite you just relax...iv just come her to pick up my daughter* stares at Yukki *I told you that someone is coming to meet with the head of the Valerian family which is you! and you have other tihngs to do!*
Yukki - sighs *Ahh geez father ok ok i get it but after i finished then will you let me do whatever?* stares
Lord Valerian - Sighs *yes you may*


Kin:Please Valerian-dono...

Gin:if there is something we can help with...

Kin/Gin:we would be more than happy to oblige.


Lord Valerian - Nods *thank you il keep that in mind...just look out for my daughter here when im not around...you dnt know what she might be up too* glares at Yukki
Yukki - Sighs
Posted 11/27/08

LadyYukki wrote:
Lord Valerian - Nods *thank you il keep that in mind...just look out for my daughter here when im not around...you dnt know what she might be up too* glares at Yukki
Yukki - Sighs


Kin/Gin:As you wish Valerian-dono. *Bows*
Creator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:
Lord Valerian - Nods *thank you il keep that in mind...just look out for my daughter here when im not around...you dnt know what she might be up too* glares at Yukki
Yukki - Sighs


Kin/Gin:As you wish Valerian-dono. *Bows*


Lord Valerian - Bows and then looks at Yukki *You have 5 minutes and then come to your office!* Heads towards door and leaves
Yukki - Throws myself on sofa *Ahh geez* shakes head *Im a person who plays and teases not work all the time* sighs
Posted 11/27/08

LadyYukki wrote:
Lord Valerian - Bows and then looks at Yukki *You have 5 minutes and then come to your office!* Heads towards door and leaves
Yukki - Throws myself on sofa *Ahh geez* shakes head *Im a person who plays and teases not work all the time* sighs


Kin:I'm head of my family as well Yukki-chan. What can I do to help?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.