First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Icon Request
AMT Requestor
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

gleshillejacob wrote:

1. Pic:
2. Border?:
~none
3. Text:
~none
4. Details:
~juz make it look pretty

done by resara

Hope u like
Member
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

resara wrote:


gleshillejacob wrote:

1. Pic:
2. Border?:
~none
3. Text:
~none
4. Details:
~juz make it look pretty

done by resara

Hope u like


thnx ^.^ wow, i juz noticed i put none on the text
8005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 12/7/08 , edited 12/8/08
1. Pic:
2. Border?: yes please
3. Text: Cecilia big, aria_kagami small
4. Details: anything nice

Done: resara
AMT Requestor
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/8/08 , edited 12/8/08

Aria_Kagami wrote:

1. Pic:
2. Border?: yes please
3. Text: Cecilia big, aria_kagami small
4. Details: anything nice





Invite ur fwends!!!!!!!!
8005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

resara wrote:


Aria_Kagami wrote:

1. Pic:
2. Border?: yes please
3. Text: Cecilia big, aria_kagami small
4. Details: anything nice





Invite ur fwends!!!!!!!!


sure thank you, i looove it! ♫
AMT Requestor
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/8/08


np! and im not that good at makin' avii
Member
17687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/23/08 , edited 12/23/08
1. Pic:
2. Border?: nope
3. Text: simply adorable, dine-chan
4. Details: brushes please~.... i don't want it animated hehe~ :)

Done: resara/ rilo
AMT Requestor
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

eniddine wrote:

1. Pic:
2. Border?: nope
3. Text: simply adorable, dine-chan
4. Details: brushes please~.... i don't want it animated hehe~ :)


u want two rite?

Member
17687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

resara wrote:


eniddine wrote:

1. Pic:
2. Border?: nope
3. Text: simply adorable, dine-chan
4. Details: brushes please~.... i don't want it animated hehe~ :)


u want two rite?



yes please?...
AMT Requestor
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

eniddine wrote:


resara wrote:


eniddine wrote:

1. Pic:
2. Border?: nope
3. Text: simply adorable, dine-chan
4. Details: brushes please~.... i don't want it animated hehe~ :)


u want two rite?



yes please?...


okay.. lucky u didn't break the rule
Member
17687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

resara wrote:


eniddine wrote:


resara wrote:


eniddine wrote:

1. Pic:
2. Border?: nope
3. Text: simply adorable, dine-chan
4. Details: brushes please~.... i don't want it animated hehe~ :)


u want two rite?



yes please?...


okay.. lucky u didn't break the rule


ahehe good thing i saw the first page.. or i would have requested 3~
AMT Requestor
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

eniddine wrote:

1. Pic:
2. Border?: nope
3. Text: simply adorable, dine-chan
4. Details: brushes please~.... i don't want it animated hehe~ :)

Pending: resara/rilo



invite ur fwends!!


AMT Requestor
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/23/08


ehh u mean our home page?
Member
17687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

Pending: resara/rilo


invite ur fwends!!




yeah sure.. and thanks~! ^^
AMT Requestor
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

eniddine wrote:


Pending: resara/rilo



invite ur fwends!!




yeah sure.. and thanks~! ^^

np
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.