Post Reply TARA FACTS
Member
301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / konoha, JAPAN
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
DONT BE A TARA-RIST, ITS TARA-BLE!!
- tara hates puppies... do you hate puppies
-tara has no life.... do you want to have no life
-tara is forgetful..... do you want someone forgetful to lead your group
-tara supports MCCAIN.... do you support MCCAIN
-tara eats rats..... do you eat rats
-tara hates the UNITED STATES.... do you hate AMERICA
-tara doesnt keep her promises.... do you want this kind of person to lead you
-tara picks on children..... do you want a person this mean to lead you
-tara believes in communism... do you believe in communism
-tara is related to sadam husein.... nothing else to say
-tara loves the devil..... do you want a satinist as your leader
-tara hates alternative fuel.... she wants higher taxes
-tara thinks school is FUN... do you think school is fun
IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANYMORE THEN POST MORE!!! ^_________^
Member
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / 3oh!5
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
-Tare is a poop-pee head ...Do you want a poop-pee head as your friend?
Member
4800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My Room :)
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
hahahaha!! omg! are those facts really true???
Member
26521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
Tara is..old as a TARA-dactyl hahahah >.>
Member
4196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / on uncharted island
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

Jac-Jackiee wrote:

hahahaha!! omg! are those facts really true???


no they are not D: LOL they jacked my ideas with the comparison thingy >.>
Member
4800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My Room :)
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

Tara_Chau wrote:


Jac-Jackiee wrote:

hahahaha!! omg! are those facts really true???


no they are not D: LOL they jacked my ideas with the comparison thingy >.>



Okay, sorry, i believe you. :)
Member
88967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
i hate america too.... LOL they kill all the fun in having asian things D<
Member
4196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / on uncharted island
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

crazyninjafox wrote:

i hate america too.... LOL they kill all the fun in having asian things D<


AHAHAHSDjHASDjhASKDJH ! true that (: HAIL ASIA
Creator
24658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / take a guess
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
LMFAO, taraaa get off my forum ! you're gonna steal my members D:
SOOOOO LOWWWWWW ! :O
Member
88967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

Tara_Chau wrote:


crazyninjafox wrote:

i hate america too.... LOL they kill all the fun in having asian things D<


AHAHAHSDjHASDjhASKDJH ! true that (: HAIL ASIA


LMFAO woot! asian pride world wide x3
Member
4196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / on uncharted island
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

crazyninjafox wrote:


Tara_Chau wrote:


crazyninjafox wrote:

i hate america too.... LOL they kill all the fun in having asian things D<


AHAHAHSDjHASDjhASKDJH ! true that (: HAIL ASIA


LMFAO woot! asian pride world wide x3


join T.A.R.A. : D


thats right i am gittin lowwwwwwwwwww lowww loww apple bottom jeans boots with the furrr D:! LOL
Member
88967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

Tara_Chau wrote:


crazyninjafox wrote:


Tara_Chau wrote:


crazyninjafox wrote:

i hate america too.... LOL they kill all the fun in having asian things D<


AHAHAHSDjHASDjhASKDJH ! true that (: HAIL ASIA


LMFAO woot! asian pride world wide x3


join T.A.R.A. : D


thats right i am gittin lowwwwwwwwwww lowww loww apple bottom jeans boots with the furrr D:! LOL


xD if i were to join, then wouldn't i be on both sides? X___x
Member
4196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / on uncharted island
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

crazyninjafox wrote:


Tara_Chau wrote:


crazyninjafox wrote:


Tara_Chau wrote:


crazyninjafox wrote:

i hate america too.... LOL they kill all the fun in having asian things D<


AHAHAHSDjHASDjhASKDJH ! true that (: HAIL ASIA


LMFAO woot! asian pride world wide x3


join T.A.R.A. : D


thats right i am gittin lowwwwwwwwwww lowww loww apple bottom jeans boots with the furrr D:! LOL


xD if i were to join, then wouldn't i be on both sides? X___x


but.. would you rather be on the ASIAN SIDE or the asian hating OTHER SIDE ): .. are you ANTI anime or PRO anime .. ):
Member
88967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

Tara_Chau wrote:

but.. would you rather be on the ASIAN SIDE or the asian hating OTHER SIDE ): .. are you ANTI anime or PRO anime .. ):


LOL whos who? id rather be neutral
Creator
24658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / take a guess
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
NO NO NO, you are better off in my group
You must be logged in to post.