First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why are asian girls so short??
Posted 10/31/08

trnjackie23 wrote:


trnjackie23 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

Asian girls don't get enough calcium so I suggest we start pumping them full of white liquid to help them grow.
It's for the betterment of womankind.

Whoa.
There's this girl in my history and shes huge.
Srsly.
I would like die if she kicked me.


what do you mean by white liquid? are you like making fun of us asians?
BTW haha i just remember the anime Lovely Complex


Man WTH i know what the"white liquid" is, if your gonna make fun then dont post, i fuking hate it when ppl post stuff that makes fun of azn girls

Is it not a compliment?
Should you not be flattered?

welook 
17501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
hmm this is your second thread about asian girls. and no asian girls are not all short.
Posted 10/31/08

welook wrote:

hmm this is your second thread about asian girls. and no asian girls are not all short.


haha yeah, and i know not all but it seems that my school are full of short ones
Posted 10/31/08

trnjackie23 wrote:


TechnoGeezer wrote:


trnjackie23 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

Asian girls don't get enough calcium so I suggest we start pumping them full of white liquid to help them grow.
It's for the betterment of womankind.

Whoa.
There's this girl in my history and shes huge.
Srsly.
I would like die if she kicked me.


what do you mean by white liquid? are you like making fun of us asians?
BTW haha i just remember the anime Lovely Complex


he means cum


i know, thats why im saying that if your gonna make sexual racist jokes at us azn girls then dont post goddamnmit

*Sigh*
Just because it concerned asians does not mean that it was racist.
welook 
17501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

trnjackie23 wrote:


welook wrote:

hmm this is your second thread about asian girls. and no asian girls are not all short.


haha yeah, and i know not all but it seems that my school are full of short ones

lol thats a funny school

Posted 10/31/08

trnjackie23 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

Asian girls don't get enough calcium so I suggest we start pumping them full of white liquid to help them grow.
It's for the betterment of womankind.

Whoa.
There's this girl in my history and shes huge.
Srsly.
I would like die if she kicked me.


what do you mean by white liquid? are you like making fun of us asians?
BTW haha i just remember the anime Lovely Complex


Sperm.. hello? lol
Posted 10/31/08

welook wrote:


trnjackie23 wrote:


welook wrote:

hmm this is your second thread about asian girls. and no asian girls are not all short.


haha yeah, and i know not all but it seems that my school are full of short ones

lol thats a funny school



haha probaly
Posted 10/31/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


trnjackie23 wrote:


TechnoGeezer wrote:


trnjackie23 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

Asian girls don't get enough calcium so I suggest we start pumping them full of white liquid to help them grow.
It's for the betterment of womankind.

Whoa.
There's this girl in my history and shes huge.
Srsly.
I would like die if she kicked me.


what do you mean by white liquid? are you like making fun of us asians?
BTW haha i just remember the anime Lovely Complex


he means cum


i know, thats why im saying that if your gonna make sexual racist jokes at us azn girls then dont post goddamnmit

*Sigh*
Just because it concerned asians does not mean that it was racist.



you are making a bad joke about asians
Posted 10/31/08 , edited 10/31/08

trnjackie23 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


trnjackie23 wrote:


TechnoGeezer wrote:


trnjackie23 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

Asian girls don't get enough calcium so I suggest we start pumping them full of white liquid to help them grow.
It's for the betterment of womankind.

Whoa.
There's this girl in my history and shes huge.
Srsly.
I would like die if she kicked me.


what do you mean by white liquid? are you like making fun of us asians?
BTW haha i just remember the anime Lovely Complex


he means cum


i know, thats why im saying that if your gonna make sexual racist jokes at us azn girls then dont post goddamnmit

*Sigh*
Just because it concerned asians does not mean that it was racist.



you are making a bad joke about asians

I could be talking about milk you know.
And i thought it was a good joke.
I specifically said that they don't get enough calcium.
What white liquid contains calcium?
Not sperm.
1175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Panda Land
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
hu really? A'll the asian girls at my school are tall...but I'm short :P
Posted 10/31/08
Im not even short! lol im just medium lol
1809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
cuz there afraid of heights ahahahahahahah

you know how eletronics are gettin smaller and more compact all the time due to tec advances?
well the more advanced the japanese get the smaller they get ahahahahaha

well japan is a small country so they have to be compact to save space. ahahahahah

Im bored : P
34510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chillin damn it
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
GENITICS GOD DAMN U ASK WEIRD QUESTIONS
Posted 10/31/08

hotsmliey wrote:

GENITICS GOD DAMN U ASK WEIRD QUESTIONS


UH, i'll take that as a complement and yesh its because im random and weird like that
Posted 10/31/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


trnjackie23 wrote:


TechnoGeezer wrote:


trnjackie23 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

Asian girls don't get enough calcium so I suggest we start pumping them full of white liquid to help them grow.
It's for the betterment of womankind.

Whoa.
There's this girl in my history and shes huge.
Srsly.
I would like die if she kicked me.


what do you mean by white liquid? are you like making fun of us asians?
BTW haha i just remember the anime Lovely Complex


he means cum


i know, thats why im saying that if your gonna make sexual racist jokes at us azn girls then dont post goddamnmit

*Sigh*
Just because it concerned asians does not mean that it was racist.


Sadly she doesnt understand that
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.