First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Anime Fiction[For D.Grayman Fans]
5260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / sword boy hell, c...
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
....fanfiction.net
lunaescence.com
or even quizilla.com

This isn't the place for that...or post your story in a fanfic group...
Posted 10/31/08
uhm,. long posts are annoying,. could you please divide it into chunks and put it in a spoiler or something?
3688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In the Nocturnal Sky
Offline
Posted 10/31/08 , edited 10/31/08
all I know is that is way too damn long. I started reading then scrolled down and said fu** it, lol.
572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / On a red island
Offline
Posted 10/31/08 , edited 11/1/08
nice one i hope they really become a couple in the manga though
but the part abt allen shoutin at tim i dun lik that allen will never shout at tim
8704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / why would i tell...
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
dgrayman section please
Member
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

kokocai1 wrote:

dgrayman section please


its already moved ^^
Member
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

juriani_jo wrote:

OMG... dun really like allen n lenalee to become a couple , dunno why... it looks strange...


why is it strange?? there are scenes showing lenalee's expressions of jealousy and sorts[see episode 29,47] and there are times when they really look like a couple[episode 75]

I think they look really good together ^^[just voicing out opinions ^^]
476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ang itim na organ...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08

ninelives_knightblazer wrote:


Big DGM Fan

But I Dont Really Give a Damn about Fanfiction If It's a Doujin i might I Might Give a Damn

belongs to the DGM section


OMGOMGOMGSQUEESQUEESQUEEITISGRELL~~~

you just made my day, ninelives. sorry, i just had to do this.

anyway, that one-shot [it was a one-shot, right?] was somewhat nice and sweet; i couldn`t really take in all the details since i was just skimming through the text, so i judged it based on what i was able to read. although, i myself am not a fan of the couple. i am a fan(girl) of allen, but most definitely not of lenalee. but i don`t think i hate her anymore. maybe just dislike?

this belongs to the DGM section, if you don`t already know that.

(( edit: oh, i just noticed that it was moved already. ))
Member
5716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

meganexhina wrote:


ninelives_knightblazer wrote:


Big DGM Fan

But I Dont Really Give a Damn about Fanfiction If It's a Doujin i might I Might Give a Damn

belongs to the DGM section


OMGOMGOMGSQUEESQUEESQUEEITISGRELL~~~

you just made my day, ninelives. sorry, i just had to do this.

anyway, that one-shot [it was a one-shot, right?] was somewhat nice and sweet; i couldn`t really take in all the details since i was just skimming through the text, so i judged it based on what i was able to read. although, i myself am not a fan of the couple. i am a fan(girl) of allen, but most definitely not of lenalee. but i don`t think i hate her anymore. maybe just dislike?

this belongs to the DGM section, if you don`t already know that.


you do know shes female right
476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ang itim na organ...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

ninelives_knightblazer wrote:


meganexhina wrote:


ninelives_knightblazer wrote:


Big DGM Fan

But I Dont Really Give a Damn about Fanfiction If It's a Doujin i might I Might Give a Damn

belongs to the DGM section


OMGOMGOMGSQUEESQUEESQUEEITISGRELL~~~

you just made my day, ninelives. sorry, i just had to do this.

anyway, that one-shot [it was a one-shot, right?] was somewhat nice and sweet; i couldn`t really take in all the details since i was just skimming through the text, so i judged it based on what i was able to read. although, i myself am not a fan of the couple. i am a fan(girl) of allen, but most definitely not of lenalee. but i don`t think i hate her anymore. maybe just dislike?

this belongs to the DGM section, if you don`t already know that.


you do know shes female right


i thought so too, even though i`ve already researched on the guy. i was totally confused about his real gender for a while, but now i`m sure that grell isn`t a female. he confirmed it himself.



see? notice that seb said it`s not biologically possible for grell to bear his children *coughcough*. i mean, that`s not the exact confirmation, but i just...well, wanted to use it. and besiiides, as a fan(girl) of his, of course i`d be sure that he`s a guy. he`s just a shinigami who`s flamboyantly gay for seb.
Posted 11/1/08

reyrey14x14 wrote:


juriani_jo wrote:

OMG... dun really like allen n lenalee to become a couple , dunno why... it looks strange...


why is it strange?? there are scenes showing lenalee's expressions of jealousy and sorts[see episode 29,47] and there are times when they really look like a couple[episode 75]

I think they look really good together ^^[just voicing out opinions ^^]


um.. actually it's not that strange when i saw it in anime. just can't imagine bout lenalee being pregnant bcoz of Allen-kun (although it has been told that it was only komui's misunderstanding) hahaha... ya...or bcoz i prefer them being like siblings to being like couple ^^ (yup, thx 4 the opinion! )
Moderator
37365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Dressrosa
Offline
Posted 1/16/09


Closed:
You may discuss these sort of things in the D.Gray Man Fanfiction thread.
I shall fire my lasers. Thread is Closed.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.